$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InSickCure1 View Post
    ooooo willow smith the young erykah badu??

http://soundcloud.com/dhatu/female-e...od-azzi-willow
    This can't be her album cover

Hair Length: NL
    Goal: BSL
    Last Relaxer: 08/29/12
    Hair Type: 4 a/b

*Growth Buddy Hannalight*

Hair Challenges:
    Sulfur, No Heat, Castor Oil, and Almond Challenges
    365 Days With The Bible

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

^^ NO. For Starters, that voice needs to mature up A LOT. Second, I'm thrown off by the song it self. It's not spiritually safe, with the beats behind it being particularly dangerous and it seems very hypnotic.

I'll pass. If she grows to be like Erykah, she'll be the most prominent annoying singer for quite some time.
    In time I've come to wonder why; why can't I have my blueberry muffin batter ice cream?

Six Inch Challege FTW! Hair type- 4 whatever it is.

Try Jesus, and if you don't like him the devil will always take you back.
    Thanks, Ev!

Quote Originally Posted by CherriPepsi View Post
    Good. I read this interview and rolled my eyes. Obviously, they live in another world, where they can live off their parents $$, but they sound ridiculously out of touch. They sound like they were trying to be deep, but really just sound foolish.

My take on these Smith kids is that they are riding on the tail of their parents. Neither one of their talents move me.
    Natural
    Last Relaxer: 12/1/2011
    Transitioned 17 months
    Big Chopped: 5/25/2013
    Regime: Work in Progress

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Default Willow Smith for Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2015 Campaign

Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind

Growth Buddy Iwanthealthyhair67

Hair ID: 4B/WSL/HL/N

Quote Originally Posted by hanna_light View Post
    Wow, she looks so zombie like, I realize that it's an ad and for effect..but she looks eerie here.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

6. Default

She look like a possessed doll...Lord help is needed asap

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Default New Face Of Chanel - Willow Smith

Fashionista! Willow Smith, 15, is named new face of Chanel as she thanks French fashion house for 'expanding the concept of beauty'

Fashionista! Willow Smith, 15, is named new face of Chanel as she thanks French fashion house for 'expanding the concept of beauty' | Daily Mail Online

Willow Smith, the 15-year-old daughter of actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, was named as an ambassador for French fashion house Chanel on Tuesday.

The actress and singer, who made her screen debut at seven in the 2007 film I Am Legend alongside her father, was front row at the Paris Fashion Week show on Tuesday to see Chanel's autumn-winter catwalk show with her mother.

The teenager took to Instagram to share the news, posting a photo of herself with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld

Fashionista! Willow Smith, 15, is named new face of Chanel as she thanks French fashion house for 'expanding the concept of beauty'

She is the luxury brand's youngest 'trendsetter,' following Hollywood star Johnny Depp's 16-year-old daughter Lily-Rose, who was named a Chanel ambassador in July.

Gratitude: The singer shared a photo of herself with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld backstage after the show, saying she felt 'honored' to represent the French fashion house

Chanel's designer Karl Lagerfeld said last year that he had taken Violette d'Urso, the 15-year-old daughter of his former inspiration Ines de la Fressange, as his latest 'muse.'

After Tuesday's catwalk show the 82-year-old fashion legend reappeared to take his bow holding the hand of his seven-year-old godson Hudson Kroenig - son of the model Brad Kroenig - whose coat echoed the collection.

Chanel said Willow Smith had been wearing their clothes for 'public appearances since 2013 and her first encounter with Karl Lagerfeld was in 2014 when he photographed her for the American magazine V.'

Smith recorded her first album at the age of 10 and supported singer Justin Bieber the following year on a part of his European tour.

Her rapper and actor brother Jaden Smith appeared in a skirt earlier this year in a photo shoot to promote the Louis Vuitton womenswear spring-summer collection.

Paris fashion week has been more diverse than ever in terms of age and race of those on the catwalk, despite a row over rapper Kanye West's favourite designer Demna Gvasalia only casting white models for his two shows.

Read more: Fashionista! Willow Smith, 15, is named new face of Chanel as she thanks French fashion house for 'expanding the concept of beauty' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind

Growth Buddy Iwanthealthyhair67

Hair ID: 4B/WSL/HL/N

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334