$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
    Blog Entries

Cool Productivity Tools for Busy "TWEEPLE"

Hi, everyone. I just started using the free version. I don't recommend the professional unless you're loaded with $$$ lol.

Join more than 61,150 satisfied users -->
    We are the trusted and preferred productivity solution for more than 71,450 Twitter accounts, with roughly 1,229,100 tweets published every 7 days.
    Tweet Later Features Free Professional Schedule tweets — Plan, set & forget! [more] Schedule tweets and keep your Twitter stream ticking over with new tweets even when you're not in front of your computer. Publish tweets when your international followers are online and you're asleep.

Bulk upload & schedule tweets — Save time! [more] If you have many tweets to schedule, prepare them offline, put them in a simple text file, and upload them in bulk. Save time by not having to enter and schedule them by hand in the system.
    Track keywords on Twitter — Empower yourself! [more] Set up alerts and track keywords in the public Twitter stream. We will monitor the Twitter tweet stream and periodically email you a digest of the tweets that contain those keywords. You can also use this to track your @replies.
    Save and reuse drafts — Save hours of typing! [more] Save draft tweets, frequently used text snippets and URLs and reuse them in your scheduled tweets. Save tons of time by avoiding repetitive typing.
    Send welcome DMs to new followers — Automate! [more] Send a nice non-promotional DM to new followers that focus on them and your future interaction with them, or simply to thank them for choosing to follow you.
    Bit.ly URL shortening — Track those clicks! [more] Add your bit.ly URL shortening account details to your TweetLater profile, and we will shorten your links with it so that you can track the clicks on all your links.
    Follow those who follow you — Automate! [more] Automatically follow people who follow you and save a ton of time while your Friends list builds itself.
    Unfollow those who unfollow you — Automate! [more] Automatically unfollow someone when they unfollow you if that is how you prefer to manage your Friends list.
    Vet new followers — Semi-automation! [more] Even though you've selected to auto follow new followers, we will interrupt the process for 72 hours and give you an opportunity to manually review new followers and decide if you want to follow, ignore, or block each new follower.
    Purge your DM Inbox — Keep it tidy! [more] You will probably agree that it's a bit of a pain to manually delete DMs from your Inbox, especially since they accumulate so quickly. You can run a purge on your Inbox to delete everything, or DMs older than 7 days, or DMs older than 30 days.
    Personal status feed — Your own tweet engine! [more] Grab your own personal 140-character tweet scheduling engine and RSS feed. You can schedule and publish tweets that don't go to Twitter, they go to your personal tweet stream, which is available in RSS, XML and Javascript formats.
    Unlimited Twitter accounts — No charge! [more] Add and manage as many Twitter accounts as you want. We don't charge you a dime.
    Manage Many Accounts with TweetCOCKPIT Manage all your Twitter accounts — One integrated console! [more] Wear your coolest shades when you climb into your TweetCOCKPIT where you easily manage all your Twitter accounts from one central and integrated console.
    Integrate all timelines & keywords — Boost your productivity! [more] On one page in TweetCOCKPIT, see your normal timelines (integrated) and pull in additional tweets that contain certain keywords regardless of whether you follow the tweeter or not. Find new folks to follow or new friends and business contacts at one easy glance, and follow them or tweet to them.
    Filter your timelines — Tune in only on favorite friends! [more] Even though you follow thousands, configure your timeline in TweetCOCKPIT to display tweets only from the handful of people you're more interested in hearing from.
    Do the same action on multiple accounts — One click, save time! [more] Want to follow, unfollow, or block a person on more than one Twitter account with one click? No problem. Tweet and retweet something on more than one Twitter account with one click? No problem. Favorite a tweet on more than one account with one click? No problem.
    Forward DMs to others — No copy & paste! [more] Easily forward a DM to someone else without having to copy and paste, and go from page to page to perform this action. One simple click and you're done.
    Mute annoying tweeters — Avoid frustrations! [more] Whether you follow a person or not, mute people in TweetCOCKPIT if they annoy you. You won't see their tweets. Unmute them whenever you feel like it.
    Hide read tweets — Unclutter your view! [more] When you've read a tweet, hide it and it will not show up again and clutter your view.
    AND MORE!

Blog Entries

i just made an account and then when i tried to log in it said it was an invalid log in...i really have short term memory lost lol i forgot my log in info.....

You may not like me but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Virtuous...P?feature=mhum

Blog Entries

why was she banned? where can I read the rules?