$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FleurDesLis View Post
    Thank you -- I will try this one. Have you tried the shortening & aloe vera gel?
    I have, but tend to use the NH more often for frequent wash-n-go's b/c it's lighter. If I use the shortening/aloe mix, I have enough moisture to go a couple of days w/o feeling the need to cowash.
    GODIVA (ID=4ANLBSL-N)

Don't sit around waiting for your dreams to come true....go after them with all your heart

Quote Originally Posted by FleurDesLis View Post
    I have not heard of KBB -- I will have to do some research. Thanks for the suggesstion

Check out her website www.karensbodybeautiful.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

hawaiian silky dry look gel...amazing! really soft and defined curls, very moist too.

help.. I just BC... having problems defining and enhancing my curl, but I also have my hair looking dry. I have tried KCC, mixed chicks, , mrs jessie's. I/m not liking my results with these products.

Quote Originally Posted by MochaLFDyva View Post
    I know I have seen a couple of other posts about this. People said that what works for them is KBB Karens Body Beautiful the Hair Milk. I just ordered some so I will keep you posted.

*****Update*****

Ok so I did receive my KBB Hair Milk a while ago and I used it. I must say to each his own. My hair hated it and I am stuck with an entire bottle that I don't know what to do with... So at least I have been able to scratch that off my product list and move on to the next thing!

Thanks for the info

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by klmoore00 View Post
    Miss Jessies Curly Buttercream (expensive;not available at Walmart) works wonders for my natural 4a/b hair. While some have indicated less success, I love it! Here's the quick regimen: 1. WEN Fig Cleansing Conditioner 2. hair oil (I use Carol's Daughter "Lisa Exlir") 3. Miss Jessies Curly Buttercream

Good Luck!
    I adore curly hair, but I also know the responsibility for hair care! But nowadays I use 3-Pak Vitamins Shampoo! This shampoo I've found at this web-page! Specifically designed to give a new lease of life to your hair, this Pak of ingredients has been tested and proven to be effective. It has been such a big boost to those who have been fighting hair loss for years to no avail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12