Over my long years of enjoying Maplestory, I have seen many things change. Party quests could perish, old occasions were removed. Not to mention I stood back and witnessed everyone slowly become anti social and grindatics. But that all means nothing to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos at this instant. Through out all my years on this site, the Battle Mage class was constantly there.

This class was a good portion to my youth, and I'm not going to lie, seeing the new resistance revamp marginally boiled my blood. I felt that removing the vast majority of the Battle Mages assault and buff abilities for harm and passive impact buffs was not an excellent idea. However, what if the players became effective at choosing the revamps of their own choice?

If players could choose the preceding versions of their favorite courses, I feel that this would not merely make maplers overly happy, but re-attract previous maplers who have quit years before.For the Battle Mage class you will have 3 distinct selections.

You could choose to play as the classic Battle Mage comprising the traditional cellphone tornado and watched, The 2014 Model together with all the static tornado and joint auras, or the newest version with extreme damage buffs and revived teleport.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !