$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Im Not New But I would like to introduce Myself ...My name Is Saki lol ...

Pretty in Pink

Blog Entries

Ok Dividir & Creo stop stealing the newbie stop light you two are BHP oldie(s)
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Hello Everyone!
    I'm new to the forum and i just wanted to spread nothing but love! Got my fingers triple crossed for my man OBAMA!! (Not to offend any McCain supporters out there) Anyway, I just wanna jump right in and ask a few questions if that's ok. First of all like many of you ladies, I am very concerned about my hair. See I've been trying to grow it out so I decided not to wear a relaxer. Instead I flat iron my hair about once a week and my hair has grown past the shoulder so I can't complain. However, I came across a couple threads in another site similar to this one and I noticed that these ladies had hair down to the butts!! I also noticed that they relaxed their hair. Now, even though I swore up, down, left, right, sideways, and through that I would NEVER relax my hair again it seems that it's the only way to achieve super length hair. Granted, I've seen girls without relaxers achieve nice growth but the average don't seem to have hair pass the bsl unless it's dreaded. I'm at a crossroads. Does anyone out there agree with this theory?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leentora View Post
    Ok Dividir & Creo stop stealing the newbie stop light you two are BHP oldie(s)
    LOL, but its fun fun fun!! lol

We're getting to know them, its only fair for them to get to know us! (especially since we're so obvious and everywhere... they'll probably just think we're crazy! lol0
    Its all my opinion, or knowledge
    Don't be offended
    Hair id 4BNLBSL/APLTL
    explanation? Hair ID

Stretch (weeks):

Salon weaveless since March '08

My growth buddy ...Love,me

Quote Originally Posted by laona View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm new to the forum and i just wanted to spread nothing but love! Got my fingers triple crossed for my man OBAMA!! (Not to offend any McCain supporters out there) Anyway, I just wanna jump right in and ask a few questions if that's ok. First of all like many of you ladies, I am very concerned about my hair. See I've been trying to grow it out so I decided not to wear a relaxer. Instead I flat iron my hair about once a week and my hair has grown past the shoulder so I can't complain. However, I came across a couple threads in another site similar to this one and I noticed that these ladies had hair down to the butts!! I also noticed that they relaxed their hair. Now, even though I swore up, down, left, right, sideways, and through that I would NEVER relax my hair again it seems that it's the only way to achieve super length hair. Granted, I've seen girls without relaxers achieve nice growth but the average don't seem to have hair pass the bsl unless it's dreaded. I'm at a crossroads. Does anyone out there agree with this theory?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM....long hair can be achieved thru natural or relaxed hair, my suggestion is to keep reading and searching thru the various posts and you'll learn lots...good luck!
    Last edited by denalove; 11-04-2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Default So I'll give and introduce myself

Hi!

I'm 19 and located on the East Coast. I live with my boyfriend who's in the Navy. He's white, from Minnesota, obsessed with racing and video games and I'm in school for web design and I go online. I have 3 tattoos and can't wait for more. I have 5 ear piercings (lobes, three in the left cartilage and my industrial on the right), my tongue and my belly button. I'm still debating additional piercings. They're not as easy to cover up as tats.

I'm into body art obviously and knitting and crocheting. I also love to read and go roller blading. I love all sorts of music. I generally enjoy most crafts and I love to drive. My favorite colors are black, pink and scarlet.

I'm natural and it's been a little over a year since my BC. It's been an interesting road and I've learned things about myself in the process. I tend to keep it fairly simple with my hair routine because I'm fairly broke and fairly lazy. But I'm all about length and striving to maintain it. I hope to eventually reach SL unstretched which would put me at APL stretched out.

And now that I've written you a book....back to your lives!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dividir View Post
    LOL, but its fun fun fun!! lol

We're getting to know them, its only fair for them to get to know us! (especially since we're so obvious and everywhere... they'll probably just think we're crazy! lol0
    lol true you got a point there lol!
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

to BHP Laona & Ice.Princess!

Ice.Princess is that you get out of out this thread you are not either, you are now BHP furniture

Newly Natural!

Lol!

Ten characters to take up space.

Just joined today - this sight seems pretty fun! I have been a member of other haircare sites and I have to admit, I learn something from all of them!!

Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast