$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Smile New New

Hello everyone.

I'm also new here. I had to google to find BHCF, And I found this board to be very helpful and giving me a better understanding on hair just to say this board is The Best the LHCF I will have to paid $6.50 per year WHAT THE HELL or GOOD LORD................But here everyone seem to be nice no drama.I wish everyone a good blessed happy holiday and right now I known that things are hard but look at the bright side.........09 will be a good year it will take time but trust me with hope everything's will be okay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xotica View Post
    Hello friends!

I hope and pray that all of you are fine and happy.

I am an extreme lover of body and face treatments like pedicure, manicure, hand massage, foot massage, nail art, nail design, nail spa, hand wellness, foot wellness, hand psychology, foot reflexology, etc.

I have been getting these treatments since I was very young and they have helped me a great deal in keeping my body in great shape. I am a new member of the forum and I am looking forward to taking an active part in discussions and advice in these fields. I want to benefit from the experiences of all of you and I shall be delighted to help any of you folks who want to get some advice from me.

I shall try my best to continue to learn from you and share anything interesting which I see from somewhere and anywhere.
    Best Regards

to BHP Xotcia, have fun !
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moya23 View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm also new here. I had to google to find BHCF, And I found this board to be very helpful and giving me a better understanding on hair just to say this board is The Best the LHCF I will have to paid $6.50 per year WHAT THE HELL or GOOD LORD................But here everyone seem to be nice no drama.I wish everyone a good blessed happy holiday and right now I known that things are hard but look at the bright side.........09 will be a good year it will take time but trust me with hope everything's will be okay
    to BHP Moya23, have fun!
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

4. Default

Hi, i'm new here. i'm testing a post.

Default Twitter screen name?

Hi! I'm a new member and there's a thing I want to know about the forum. What does twitter screen name mean? English is not my native language, so I don't understand that term. I thought that my log in name was enough.

By the way, I live in Stockholm, Sweden and my hair is texturized . I've been using different relaxers for the past 15 years, and never understood that I abused my hair because of improper hair care. Now I'm really happy to find out that I can grow mid-length hair if I'm patient. I thought that it was only going to be an unachievable dream.

I don't have a photo of me and my hair lenght yet, but I will take one the next time I do my hair. I promise to post it

Quote Originally Posted by la-negrita30 View Post
    Hi! I'm a new member and there's a thing I want to know about the forum. What does twitter screen name mean? English is not my native language, so I don't understand that term. I thought that my log in name was enough.

By the way, I live in Stockholm, Sweden and my hair is texturized . I've been using different relaxers for the past 15 years, and never understood that I abused my hair because of improper hair care. Now I'm really happy to find out that I can grow mid-length hair if I'm patient. I thought that it was only going to be an unachievable dream.

I don't have a photo of me and my hair lenght yet, but I will take one the next time I do my hair. I promise to post it
    Twitter is a large site that can show what ppl are doing at certain times. If you want to join twitter you could post your screen name..and have a link followed to bhp...you can go to admin's link under his profile and follow him. It's not necessary just if you want to. Also welcome to BHP and we hope you stick around and post pics.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Default Introducing Myself

My Name is Felicia and I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I have been on this site quite a bit since finding it. This site has given me a lot of useful information and from what I see everyone is so nice and if anyone has a question someone will answer it. I like that the most about this site. My hair is growing but I want stronger, healther hair. Thanks to this site I can take tips from here and I can have that kind of hair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fwhite02 View Post
    My Name is Felicia and I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I have been on this site quite a bit since finding it. This site has given me a lot of useful information and from what I see everyone is so nice and if anyone has a question someone will answer it. I like that the most about this site. My hair is growing but I want stronger, healther hair. Thanks to this site I can take tips from here and I can have that kind of hair.
    to BHP fwhite02

Newly Natural!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by la-negrita30 View Post

to BHP la-negrita30

Newly Natural!

Thanks, it is great to find a site that is so helpful.

Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast