$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1548
  1. Default

Welcome to the club. have fun in staying..

My lil sis stalked your site and said you had good information on hair care. So here I am! Heyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by almondbit View Post
    My lil sis stalked your site and said you had good information on hair care. So here I am! Heyyyy.
    Welcome to BHP!!
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

4. Default

Hey everyone I am pam and been here a while but just never really posted want to just say hey.
    New Work At Home Jobs list www.textinghound.com

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7777 View Post
    Hey everyone I am pam and been here a while but just never really posted want to just say hey.
    Welcome to BHP....glad you decided to post!!

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Default Hi, I'm Blessing!

I am brand spanking new and having a hard time navigating this site. Apparently I can't start a thread for a while until I've accumulated so many posts - So I just have to keep replying to other peoples posts, is that it? And since I know nothing about hair, I feel I have nothing intelligent to contribute.

About me, my hair is relaxed, visit the salon twice a month but I have major issues with itching, flaky, shedding hair. My hair stylist is trying but I can't maintain my hair in between salon visits - Because I currently have NO REGIMEN. I do absolutely nothing. So, I am taking baby steps and trying to learn how best to take care of my hair and possibly stretch my salon visits to every 3rd week.

Need all the help I can get. Have been browsing threads but the terminologies completely escape me and have been unable to find a newbie thread that breaks it down. Also, it seems that there are a lot of natural haired women on the thread and I wish I could figure out (when examining regimens) who has what type of hair so I can better decide what I might give a try.

Anyway, just saying hi and introducing myself - Blessing. Nice to meet you all and I hope to learn a lot here.

Welcome Blessing! You can ask questions within threads as well... We are here to help.

Thanks DenaLove,

I guess my first question would be - is there a link you can recommend that explains all the terminologies like co-wash, DC, etc. I have figured some of them out, but maybe there's a comprehensive guide somewhere you can link me to.
    help, I need a regimen!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by almondbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela7777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing View Post
    I am brand spanking new and having a hard time navigating this site. Apparently I can't start a thread for a while until I've accumulated so many posts - So I just have to keep replying to other peoples posts, is that it? And since I know nothing about hair, I feel I have nothing intelligent to contribute.

About me, my hair is relaxed, visit the salon twice a month but I have major issues with itching, flaky, shedding hair. My hair stylist is trying but I can't maintain my hair in between salon visits - Because I currently have NO REGIMEN. I do absolutely nothing. So, I am taking baby steps and trying to learn how best to take care of my hair and possibly stretch my salon visits to every 3rd week.

Need all the help I can get. Have been browsing threads but the terminologies completely escape me and have been unable to find a newbie thread that breaks it down. Also, it seems that there are a lot of natural haired women on the thread and I wish I could figure out (when examining regimens) who has what type of hair so I can better decide what I might give a try.

Anyway, just saying hi and introducing myself - Blessing. Nice to meet you all and I hope to learn a lot here.
    to BHP .
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing View Post
    Thanks DenaLove,

I guess my first question would be - is there a link you can recommend that explains all the terminologies like co-wash, DC, etc. I have figured some of them out, but maybe there's a comprehensive guide somewhere you can link me to.
    Here is a list to get you started .

Here are few newbie info haircare guide and list of acronyms
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f11...hair-care-733/
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f11...s-please-3522/
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f11...glossary-5808/

Here are a few helpful threads
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f16...ir-typing-205/
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f16...ir-types-2484/
    http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/f26...-textures-971/
    Last edited by leentora; 10-29-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: fix first 3 links - now working!
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast