TORONTO - Toronto FC could have some holes to fill this weekend on the road against the Columbus Crew. Star striker Jermain Defoe, who left Saturdays loss at Real Salt Lake early, is slated to undergo a scan on his hamstring. The England forward did not practice Tuesday. Doneil Henry is nursing a knock to his knee and fellow centre back Steven Caldwell may be targeted by the league for supplemental discipline for an ugly tackle that earned him a yellow card Saturday. Midfielder Jonathan Osorio could miss a second game with his own hamstring issue. The good news for manager Ryan Nelsen is Brazilian midfielder Jackson returns from suspension and goalkeeper Julio Cesar should be fine despite missing practice Tuesday as a result of a collision in the Salt Lake game. Columbus has won all three of its games this season. Toronto is 2-1-0. Wholesale Suns Jerseys . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Charles Barkley Jersey . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. http://www.cheapsunsjerseys.com/. "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Deandre Ayton Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ?07 than they did in ?06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Josh Jackson Jersey . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points.A New York bookie pleaded guilty Friday to an extortion conspiracy, including an extortion attempt on Minnesota Wild forward Thomas Vanek. According to ESPN, Joseph Ruff extortion conspiracy included extorting a $230,000 payment from Vanek, Ruff?s lawyer confirmed. Ruff?s lawyer also alleged that Vanek owed upwards of $10 million in gamblling debts, according to the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, who first reported the news.dddddddddddd. Vanek?s agent denied the number of debt, and called his client a victim more than anything else. Ruff?s lawyer said that Vanek?s debt was an approximation over a number of years. He also said Vanek never bet on hockey. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '