$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default MCA motor club of america

Quote Originally Posted by allset View Post
    Does anyone know of any legit work at home jobs, I have a second job at home now but I am looking to expand, any suggestions?
    MCA motor club of america

2. Default Evitamins referral or affiliate program

Does anyone know of any legit work at home jobs, I have a second job at home now but I am looking to expand, any suggestions?
    Try evitamins.com.They sell beauty products,vitamins,supplements and more.They no longer give cash for the referral program ,but they do give you store credit which ads up and you do not need your own website.If you ever decide to make a purchase you can use their ongoing Promotional Code evitamins for first time customers to receive 5% off your entire order because you can not use your own code for a discount. You can sign up here to receive your own promotional code and at the final checkout screen when a customer place their first order. they will automatically receive a 5% off discount on that order. When the order ships, evitamins automatically add a 5% store credit to your account.A way to earn cash is to join as an affiliate.To join one of the programs click the link at the bottom of the page where it says make money.

3. Default wag.com,beautybar.com,look.com,casa.com referral and affiliate

Soap.com wag.com afterschool.com casa.com beautybar.com diapers.com look.com vine.com yoyo.com bookworm.com is one site with all the stores I listed.They also have a Refer-a-Friend Program and a affiliate program.When you sign up you will be given a promotion code and when a new customer use your code at each store (or either use the code at a later date when they want to shop one at a time) your new customers receive 20% off everything plus it's always free shipping on $35+ You will receive up to $10 in store credit from each store customers shop if they enter your code.You can not use your own promo code for a discount,but you can use promo code COUPONSOAP

If you're looking to earn money you can sign up for the affiliate program through a AdSense account
    Last edited by chocolategirl; 06-04-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Thank you ladies I am open to anything at this point. Lilmissred I do one work at home site where I take orders over the phone for people calling in for infomercial products and I do very well, but I just want something different, but if you would like that info let me know, you make your own hours whenever you want 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you can make as much as you choose to work. You do have to have a quiet atmosphere and that is not always possible for me but if you are a night owl you can really rack up the money. I range between 13 and 20 per hour but again I am not commited the way I should be to make more
    I would like to know about this how can I get a position here?

I would say start your own business in your free time ... I have two ,a hair company and a clothing line -- both do good however I always look for alternatives because nothing lasts forever.

5. Default

Are you still interested?

There are alot of business.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567