$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Any legit work at home jobs out there?

Does anyone know of any legit work at home jobs, I have a second job at home now but I am looking to expand, any suggestions?

ooo I'd love to work at home with a legit co! I know almost, if not all, Mommies wanna work from home and still contribute to the household, but I swear if I could find 1 legit co that doesnt ask me for money or ask me to assemble.. I'd be down! If anyone knows of one(from experience) I'm down!

The best at home businesses come from women who have a skill and can parlay that into a money making hustle. Many of women I know have done this and can stay at home.

Maybe you ladies have a hidden talent or something you do well that you can market and make money from.

Pyramid schemes do not work... lol I know, I tried...
    "Everyday is another chance to draw closer to GOD, another chance for renewal"

Big Chop: March 09
    Last Trim: 2/2/10

Blog Entries

can you give examples? and what's a pyramid scheme

Lightbulb At home Business Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by creolesugar View Post
    can you give examples? and what's a pyramid scheme
    Pyramid Scheme is when you are selling something and the number of sales that you generate determines your place in the organiation. For example, Mary K. You have to pay to buy your products and you initially work under someone. The person that you work for gets a portion of your profits until you move up and the cycle continues...

Ideas

During the summer a friend of mine sells snacks and cold water at the park near her house. She is a school teacher so this helps to supplement her income during the summer.

Another friend of mine just quit her job to become a full-time event planner. She started just last fall planning a couple of weddings and now she is doing weddings, parties and all types of events.

Caterer, you can cook lunches or dinners and sell them at work or at your church or anywhere. You can also bake (if you are the Betty Crocker type) and sell your wares to people you know to get the word out.

Become a blogger, get the word about your blog out there and then start getting advertisers who pay to have space on your page. Adsense is a really good starter from Google.

If you have a computer, printer and paper you can become an at home publisher. You can do business cards, cards, stationary, websites and things like that.

You can host fashion parties and sell all types of things related to fashion, sunglasses, purses, shoes scarves.. All types of things.

The possibilities are endless as long as you have an imagination and a determination to make money.

Good Luck and if you want more ideas let me know.
    "Everyday is another chance to draw closer to GOD, another chance for renewal"

Big Chop: March 09
    Last Trim: 2/2/10

Start a blog!

Beauty Blvd.! My brand new blog stop by and show some love!

My Regimen

Start a blog, black hat marketing, cpa marketing, and there are alot other way to make money online....you goto put in the time....

Blog Entries

Thumbs up legit work from home jobs

Hi, I was surfing the net and I ran across this site, when I saw it I thought of you hope this help, let us know!

Black Business Women Online - Black Business - Professional Black Women Network - Women Entrepreneurs Connect
    Don't talk about it, be about it!

Thank you ladies I am open to anything at this point. Lilmissred I do one work at home site where I take orders over the phone for people calling in for infomercial products and I do very well, but I just want something different, but if you would like that info let me know, you make your own hours whenever you want 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you can make as much as you choose to work. You do have to have a quiet atmosphere and that is not always possible for me but if you are a night owl you can really rack up the money. I range between 13 and 20 per hour but again I am not commited the way I should be to make more

Admin I am not very computer savvy so can you break down the blog thing for me, how do you get paid from doing that?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast