$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun

Talking Los Angeles--MR2 Hair & Nail Salon

For those of you who are interested in finding a good hair stylist in Los Angeles, I highly recommend Rudy of MR 2 Hair and Nail Salon, located at 3884 Crenshaw Boulevard (two blocks north of King Boulevard on the east side of the street--across from Angelus Mortuary). His phone number is (323) 522-1802. He is located within the Lynn's Nails Shop.

I've been going to him since 1990, and I highly recommend him for the following reasons: He is not a "scissor-happy stylist;" (you will reach your hair goals); his customers have been with him for a very long time, and their hair is healthier and longer than other stylist's customers; he won't tear your hair out while handling it; he doesn't press the hair "bone straight" to the point where there's no body; he's moderately priced; and he allows you to bring in your own hair care products. Let him know in advance if you want to continue to use your staples.

He offers tips that are beneficial for your hair. In addition, he's very mild tempered and patient. So for those of you who are fed up with your "scissor-happy stylist," try Rudy.
    Last edited by Barbara; 03-04-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Primary Staples: Verifen Complex
    Pictures @ www.hairoil.com

Does he do good weaves?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GuguG. View Post
    Does he do good weaves?
    Sorry, I haven't logged on in a while, another stylist in the salon does weaves. Her name is Sheila.

Bumping . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    For those of you who are interested in finding a good hair stylist in Los Angeles, I highly recommend Rudy of MR 2 Hair and Nail Salon, located at 3884 Crenshaw Boulevard (two blocks north of King Boulevard on the east side of the street--across from Angelus Mortuary). His phone number is (323) 522-1802. He is located within the Lynn's Nails Shop.

I've been going to him since 1990, and I highly recommend him for the following reasons: He is not a "scissor-happy stylist;" (you will reach your hair goals); his customers have been with him for a very long time, and their hair is healthier and longer than other stylist's customers; he won't tear your hair out while handling it; he doesn't press the hair "bone straight" to the point where there's no body; he's moderately priced; and he allows you to bring in your own hair care products. Let him know in advance if you want to continue to use your staples.

He offers tips that are beneficial for your hair. In addition, he's very mild tempered and patient. So for those of you who are fed up with your "scissor-happy stylist," try Rudy.