$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Kudos to you Dena for being aware and taking control of your health!! I admit, I am not as diligent about some health issues as I should be, but Diabetes is something I do NOT play with. I have seen too much of the damage it can cause and how people suffer from it. I do not have a family history, but it can happen to anyone so it is important that we all take care of ourselves.
    4a/b relaxed, APL

Last relaxer: September 3rd, 2012

Hair goal: BSL (Maybe )

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRN View Post
    Kudos to you Dena for being aware and taking control of your health!! I admit, I am not as diligent about some health issues as I should be, but Diabetes is something I do NOT play with. I have seen too much of the damage it can cause and how people suffer from it. I do not have a family history, but it can happen to anyone so it is important that we all take care of ourselves.
    Amen!! I strongly believe in preventive measures...and I believe you can beat anything if you just work at it and through prayer of course.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

A very informative article, I read it keenly.
    It provides good information about how to control the diabetes.
    These diabetes prevention ways are really useful and bring good result for diabetes control.
    Last edited by Mark; 06-29-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Cinnamon helps control blood sugar; if you are on diabetic meds speak to your doctor Cinnamon may drop it to low. I suggest that everyone with a family history should monitor their blood sugar. If you are prediabetic ask your doctor to write a prescription for the scripts to monitor your sugar. It is always good to check blood pressure if you have a family history every now and then. If you see you sugar up it is time to really start working to change your lifestyle. Doctors aren't aggressive enough when it comes to bp and diabetes. Monitor you sugar after one of those unforgiveable meals like Christmas, birthday, Thanksgiving and Easter. Every now and then in the morning do your checks maybe once a week or every other week. Let's say you arent feeling well and can't get a hand on it check the blood sugar. Blood sugar will rise with infections and so will blood pressure. If you catch it up in the morning then you should aim for morning readings, if after you eat is high go for that time frame. Just a thought I check my blood sugar everyday, weigh myself everyday and check my bp every other day. I tell my kids to do the same.
    Last edited by kita; 06-26-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Life is beautiful reach out and grasp, make the most of life live and learn.

5. Default

Watercress is also very beneficial for against diabetes due to the presence of alpha-lipoic acid in its content. This antioxidant is effective to reduce your glucose levels, raise the insulin sensitivity as well as protect diabetic patients from oxidative stress. Research on the effectiveness of alpha-lipoic acid indicated that it might reduce peripheral neuropathy. Thus add it into meals everyday is a good way to protect yourself from diabetes naturally. Actually, this benefit of watercress is confirmed in many health articles, you can see at https://wikihomenutrition.com/waterc...ealth-benefits

Well i would like to say you thanks for this post because i was in searching for this kinda topic where i can get some ideas about this symptom and also i am looking for the what Diabetes answers by Doctor on Call anyways i found this topic here !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12