$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So how much does the advange man make a day cutting hair?

(oops I ment to write average ^^^^ in the titlte)

I know hair cuts are like $10 or so right? Do these brothers make any money?

I know they probably cut around 15 heads a day which seems cool.
    Last edited by Ashfast; 04-06-2008 at 11:36 PM.

I have a barber friend who is BANKING!! He has one of the more popular barber shops in the city. Which is prolly why he is so successful. But he cuts about 30 heads a day, and then they do other stuff in there to make money. So that could be at the minimum of 300 bucks a day!! I guess this would just depend on the barber and his clientelle. sp???
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

$10 where is that. My BF pays $20 for a cut... $10 for a shape-up

Beauty Blvd.! My brand new blog stop by and show some love!

My Regimen

^^^^^^^shoot $10 was just a guess, I figured it was probably higher. I wouldnt know my bf has braids

i think it varies from different geographic locations. You can probably go to NY and pay about 30 bucks where down south it's probably half that. cost of living maybe.
    Toni

They make money. My son wanted to open a shop and hire some guys to work for him. That was a good idea. I want him to finish college first.

KITA, it's good that your son has an entreprenurial mind! We need more men like that. I don't blame you for encouraging him to finish college first!
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

they must be ballin ' !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

9. Default Barbers Can Make Between $70,000 And $100,000 A Year

IT MAINLY DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF CLIENTEL AND HOW DIVERSIFIED HIS SERVICES ARE. CUTS CAN RANGE FROM $10-$50. DEMOGRAPHICS HELPS ALSO.
    ALEX CAMPBELL INSTRUCTIONAL HAIRCUT DVD VIDEO

^Definitely all depends on clientele and location, but even in bad situations a really precise barber can bank. Fresh out of school, 19 years old, I worked in a shop that was on the edge of a struggling Austin neighborhood on the wetside of Chicago. Cuts ranged from $12 for kids to $28 for a tapered Afro and beard trim. I would stay busy 5 days a week, making $120 on a slow day and well over $200 on saturdays.

On the other end of the Spectrum, I worked for years in a suburban shop, getting $16 for kids, and $20 for fades, $30 for a tapered Afro & Beard trim, had plenty of days over $300, and plenty of weeks over $800.

It all varies, but if are known as the absolute tightest in your area, making good money is EASY.

Anyways. 1st post.
    Peace to everyone on the board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast