$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shaving cream

Girl... go get a brazilian!

Beauty Blvd.! My brand new blog stop by and show some love!

My Regimen

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti Hair Slave View Post
    Girl... go get a brazilian!
    I Dont really need to My Pubic Hairs Are Cool ..I Just get my legas and arms mainly

Pretty in Pink

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti Hair Slave View Post
    I would get all the old fashion type stuff... the straight razor and shaving bowl with the makeup type applicator brush. It looks really cool
    ahh, my dad does that. but i think it's so complicated. it takes too much time. it's almost like my dad's hobby. lol. my boyfriend wants something that can be applied fast, even without water. any DE (doubled-edged) razor will do. and he likes the cream i bought him. he loves pain free easy shave. i bought it from their website: Pain Free Easy Shave. he's so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by CREODiiVA View Post
    I Like Getting A Wax On My legs,Arms,And Butt
    I Havent mastered the Bikini wax..I Shave that myself lol
    i love getting a wax!

Quote Originally Posted by LushChica View Post
    i see. my boyfriend kind of really need it. his ingrown hairs have been really bugging him lately.
    let him try easyshave (you can have it shipped to your doorstep by ordering it online at Pain Free Easy Shave) - does wonders for my chocolate skin ^_^

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Your boyfriend needs to exfoliate the area he wants to shave to prevent ingrown hairs no matter what method he chooses to get rid of those chin hairs. My teen sons pefer to use clippers, and my hubby is the old fashioned shaving cream and razor type of guy. Alpha hydroxy or glycolic acid to will also help out with keeping the area from being darker than the rest of his skin. If he's going to use the cream, make sure he doesn't leave it on too long because it can burn his face (like using Nair or Neet).

6. Default Shaving Cream

BLACK SOAP WORKS GREAT FOR SHAVING. BUY IT FROM THE INCENSE STORES, NOT FROM THE MAJOR RETAILERS. IT IS SOFT AND LOOKS LIKE BREAD.
    ALEX CAMPBELL INSTRUCTIONAL HAIRCUT DVD VIDEO

7. Default

Aloe vera gel works pretty good.

8. Default

I use Nivea For Men Extreme Comfort Shaving Gel. It is suitable for all skin types and prevents redness and irritation. The foam is rich in vitamins and moisturizing even after saving too.

9. Default

Coconut Oil as a Shaving Cream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKOvNftQnI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12