$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Beauty Secrets

Nice post here!very interesting

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by denalove View Post
    Does anyone have a beauty secret that you wanna share that you know will benefit other sisters? I just love sharing beautytips and why not with you ladies. Okay one tip that I have is to make a homemade beauty mask all you need is to mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Works great!!!
    Thanks for the usefull information... it was a good one...

Thanks & Regards
    Lily

3. Default

Hello everyone
    thanks for sharing this useful information ...i want also share something... We have an exciting new range of products in our shop with branded company's products in them. We have a lovely PINK collection of Victorias secret in which you find products like limited edition play all day body MIST, Body Lotion, Body Butter, limited edition play all night body MIST, body Lotion, in your dream body MIST

When you are wearing that bad skirt or shorts in the summer and you forgot to shave your legs....NO Fret..

You can (a) dry shave with conditioner(cheapie of course) or (b) dry shave with oil. When your done all you have to to is wipe your legs downs with a towel and your out the door.

Tried and True...Will leave your legs GLOWING
    4a/4b

BC::26 DEC 09

Current Length: SL

TEAM NATURAL

Default Beauty Secrets derma roller treatment

You will probably don't aware with this treatment that derma rollers is the secret of beauty. You can get a good looking and beautiful skin by taking this treatment.And "white lotus anti aging" offers the best services and beauty tips including cellulite treatment, stretchmark treatment and acne scar treatment.

6. Default

Pampered and nourished faces always stands out and nevertheless a dazzling bright face boosts your confidence.Here is a vitamin C serum that I highly recommend to anyone who wants to have soft and velvet skin. Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. It has anti- aging ingredient and has 3 forms of Vitamin C which is a powerful anti-oxidant. After using this for a few weeks now, I can definitely feel the difference in my skin. It makes my face feel smooth, refreshed and younger looking. This works well for me. You can find it on Amazon. Check this out too.

7. Default Jarvis Cosmetics

Hello Friends,
    I have tried the proudct “Jarvis Cosmetics” and it worked like miracle. It has capability to cure 80% of skin infections. You can use this product.
    Please Buy from here:>> jarviscosmetics(dot)com

My beauty secret is Vitamin C serum. A primary benefit of Vitamin C serum is that it supports skin enzymes and preserves skin collagen. It is also known to treat skin acne. Users of Vitamin C serum get healthier, younger-looking skin. I just want to share the Vitamin C serum that I am using the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. After using this for a month now, I can definitely feel the difference in my skin. It makes my face feel smooth, refreshed and younger looking. I'm happy I finally found a product that works! Give it a try.

9. Default

Anyone can share tips on how to remove acne? I have serious acne on face

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456