$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Vitamin E for acne scars

I just bought Nature's Gate Vitamin E oil 32,000 I.U for my acne scars. I will be using it in conjunction with Dr Woods Pure Liquid Black Soap. Has anyone used vitamin e for acne scars before? And how did it work? Can someone explain the I.U numbers to me please, non-scientifically,lol, cause I was confused with all the numbers.
    3C4A SL/MBL

GROWTH BUDDY: CIARA

My Blog: http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/blogs/saunta2/

I saw a YouTube video a few days ago where a black girl used Vit e & cocoa butter soap to clear acne scars.
    I`ll check my history & see if I can locate it

Blog Entries

It does work, I had scar I wanted to be removed and I used it a few years aback it clear it up clean. the I.U. is the potency or something to that effect. The higher the I.U. the better it is. It also a very thick oil and very stick too, so you will need a small amount and massage/rub it into the skin. HTH
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leentora View Post
    It does work, I had scar I wanted to be removed and I used it a few years aback it clear it up clean. the I.U. is the potency or something to that effect. The higher the I.U. the better it is. It also a very thick oil and very stick too, so you will need a small amount and massage/rub it into the skin. HTH

I know, I put some on my arm and I was like WTH??? Lol, thing was sticky and gummy.
    3C4A SL/MBL

I have terrible scarring. I can't even be concealed unless I use dermablend. So I will look in GNC for Vit E. I need to do pics to see the progress.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saunta2 View Post
    I know, I put some on my arm and I was like WTH??? Lol, thing was sticky and gummy.
    LOL it is very sticky and as you rightly said almost like gum, it will take you a while to rub/massage it in, so use a little. But it works and be consistent with it.
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I have terrible scarring. I can't even be concealed unless I use dermablend. So I will look in GNC for Vit E. I need to do pics to see the progress.
    Sweets, get the highest I.U. you can find as it will / should be very effective on clearing up your scares quickly. It won't happen overnight but you will see a difference with consistent application.

Newly Natural!

Plus it great for keeping wrinkles away. My aunt puts some around her eyes every night & at 63 she is wrinkle free. I need to get some & start now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leentora View Post
    LOL it is very sticky and as you rightly said almost like gum, it will take you a while to rub/massage it in, so use a little. But it works and be consistent with it.
    I plan to use it and the black soap twice a day.
    3C4A SL/MBL

Blog Entries

Saunta, do you have a facial steamer / sauna, it would be great to use along with the Vitamin E oil.

Newly Natural!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast