$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Acne problems

Default Acne problems

My skin has been so oily lately. I use green alcohol, clearasil vanishing cream, and sometimes clean and clear facial wash and I still break out like crazy. Well it's not that bad but I don't like it. What are some products yall use on your skin to keep it from being so oily?
    ~*beauty lies within*~

Same problem here . I only have this prob in the summer. I wash 2 times a day and use palmers fade cream for oily skin. I also use baking soda 2 -3 times a week with my acne wash. Also I am drinking more water but I still have a shine.

1me, I had the same problem when I updated my reggie to include oils. I used all types of face creams and acne products and nothing seemed to help. I even went out and brought new pillows every two weeks for about a month and a half.. Then I went back to what I was doing when I was younger, no products on my face. A dab of lemon juice and witch hazel, and hot water. I carry a little bottle with me and even do this at work.. My face is clearing up now and the dark spots are fading..

HTH
    "Everyday is another chance to draw closer to GOD, another chance for renewal"

Big Chop: March 09
    Last Trim: 2/2/10

Blog Entries

witch hazel..biore products...ambi soap...

You may not like me but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Virtuous...P?feature=mhum

Quote Originally Posted by MochaLFDyva View Post
    1me, I had the same problem when I updated my reggie to include oils. I used all types of face creams and acne products and nothing seemed to help. I even went out and brought new pillows every two weeks for about a month and a half.. Then I went back to what I was doing when I was younger, no products on my face. A dab of lemon juice and witch hazel, and hot water. I carry a little bottle with me and even do this at work.. My face is clearing up now and the dark spots are fading..

HTH
    Sometimes less is always more I may try this

ive tried practically everything except proactive natures cure and proactiv my skin is real sensitive so alot of theses products ive bought hurt my face makes it worse etc now i dnt kno what to do... ugh

i just started using noxzema anti blemish astringent i hope that works or slow the acne from coming in nonstop

Blog Entries

with a product review by Denalove I went and bought the Clinique line for oily skin I also got the eye cream and the even better skin evening serum and the moisturizer with eh spf protectant..... I have to say that these are by far the best products I have ever used. I would recommend them to anyone..... they aren't very budget friendly but well worth the investment.
    Trendolyn

3C4ANL/SL-TL

365 Days with the Bible

Bible Study Buddies BRE N' ME

"Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitations to where you can go."

James Baldwin

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
    2 Timothy 1:7

Blog Entries

Click here to see my post a little while back. It has a video as well that helped me a lot!

I have oily skin, too.

I use Proactiv Gentle formula which works a lot better than the original proactiv formula (which made my face burn)

I use the St Ives Olive cleanser and scrub

I use Aveeno's soy-based cleansers and night creams

I use Montagne Jeunesse masks (mostly the Dead Sea mud one)

Honey masks (very little water mixed into the honey makes it easier to wash off)

and I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Stress cleanser, scrub, and 3-in-1 cream

do any of you use stuff with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid? which do you find does a better job for acne? or it doesnt matter?

10. Default

for an oil free skin ,wash your face atleast 2 times a day. And check out the following links for the best acne treatment......

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast