$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question The best blowdryer??

I need one for dd's hair, she's transitioning from a texturizer...well, I need mostly just to get her hair straight enough for ponytails.

The ones I bought in the past BROKE, the comb attachment came off!! I know, cheap...Maybe I just need to invest into a top quality so that I can stop wasting $$$.

Also what do you find is a good solution to put on hair for blowdrying for a finished polished look? I tried moisturizing with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave In Creme and Wave Nouveu Finishing Lotion...still could've gotten straighter.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Very Good Question. I need one myself and the one I have is good (not great for relaxed heads not SUCKS for natural hair (transitioning would be out of the question). Safe to say I or at least my family is also is in the market for a GOOD quality one (this time I'm looking and not my mom or older sister).
    In time I've come to wonder why; why can't I have my blueberry muffin batter ice cream?

Six Inch Challege FTW! Hair type- 4 whatever it is.

Try Jesus, and if you don't like him the devil will always take you back.
    Thanks, Ev!

Blog Entries

I use the Conair Hair Designer for myself and my daughter. It has a comb like attachment which is better for relaxed hair as it straightens while it dries. Not exactly like a flat iron, but nice and straight. It is a little tricky and takes a little practice to use it easily. I use the concentrator nozzle and a Denman brush on my daughter's hair when I want it to be straighter, and it works like a charm. Two heat settings and a cold shot button to "set" the hair. My husband bought it for me Christmas 2007, and I stopped using my professional dryer altogether because this one dries faster, and it is smaller and lighter, which means my arms don't get tired from the weight.

Here are links to the two styles of Hair Designer; I have the blow dryer type.

Infiniti Hair Designer by Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler, 208, Free Shipping

CONAIR® Infiniti Hair Designer review at Kaboodle
    The most important thing for anyone to know is that people can love us just the way we are ~ Mr. Rogers

Last relaxer 01APRIL10

New Years Hair Resolution: Simplify for Simply Beautiful Hair

Cathy Howse 365 Day Hair Challenge

My name is TBC, and I am a Conditioner Crackhead

Blog Entries

**Saving money, one coupon at a time**

Thanks CarolinaGirl. The one I have now is a crock of crap.
    Yo amo El Senor! No hay otra que compara! ìViva La República Dominicana! Quisqueya

Fight them until hell freezes over, then fight them on the ice.
    The beatings will continue until your morale changes.

Blog Entries

yea well I used that site to do research and I did buy one on..Saturday it was the Hot Shot Tourmaline, Ionic Professional dryer it was 39.99 from Sally's, but I still want my SEDU I just wanted to try to get my technique down before I purchased the big guns!

Ok I have the Ion Tourmaline hairdryer and it's light and does a great job on my dd hair.

I need to invest in a really good hair dryer as well.. good post ladies

Blog Entries

When you use a good quality hair dryer you can tell the difference. I mean all of them will dry your hair but the $9.99 ones will give you damaged hair as well.

Blog Entries

Yes, I have a little cheap blow dryer....and I really need a new one, an expensive one, I'm glad you made this thread because it made me realize that I really need a better dryer and stop being so cheap...

You may not like me but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Virtuous...P?feature=mhum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast