$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Default Thanks TBC!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tall, Black Canadian View Post
    ApHogee rocks my world. A really good moisturizing conditioner that stops hair from feeling brittle and dry is Aussie MOIST.
    Omg I have been up for HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOurs tryin to locate a good product recommendation... see I started co-washing my hair and I was using DPR-11 and it's hard I am going to Walmart as soon as I get the kids to school to get some of this Aussie Moist

GOD BLESS YOU!
    Trendolyn

3C4ANL/SL-TL

365 Days with the Bible

Bible Study Buddies BRE N' ME

"Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitations to where you can go."

James Baldwin

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
    2 Timothy 1:7

Blog Entries

Is that a protein conditioner? I had a similar thing happen with the V05 strawberry and milk conditioner. (That reminds me, I need to give that stuff away)
    GODIVA (ID=4ANLBSL-N)

Don't sit around waiting for your dreams to come true....go after them with all your heart

I use GKhair deep conditioner hair mask to have a strong hair and prevent the damage. Truly a game changer for me!

Conditioning hair is recommended by many hair beauty parlors and top beauticians. I have come across another good conditioner and it has a good effect on hair. Red wine is good as hair conditioner. Try out!!! Check for more details..............
    https://www.all4womens.com/the-best-...g-hair-growth/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12