$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

I really did my research into alternatives to relaxer, lol. In the end relaxers are just the easiest product to use for permanent changes. Well the Hawaiian silky texturizer took so long to arrive I used a different texturizer which made my hair straight. But I did have my real hair out for like 2 months!! First time in almost 10 years. I looked a hot mess most of the time, and I didn't feel cute, and styling every few days got annoying. So will be a while before I do that again, but glad I got the courage to be me. Glad I've found my relaxer and sticking to it- Profectiv! 😀

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

So interesting to read all my old posts and my sad 10 year journey of ups and downs and downs and more downs. So as Queen FlipFlopper of all time, I should really run for president or something, relaxers let me down as usual. So now I'm on a "never again" campaign against chemicals- AGAIN lol it's been about 8 months since I last texlaxed and I don't have plans to go back. I was never a salon girl and with chemicals I think you should be. So now my leave out is 'heat trained' and I like it. So easy to detangle and not breaking. I'd like the rest of my hair to match so my old posts on alternatives to texlaxing very timely and I will try to use these products again 😀

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Please keep us updated about your journey.
    Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind

Growth Buddy Iwanthealthyhair67

Hair ID: 4B/WSL/HL/N

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Hi all- still natural. Almost been a year, which is when I usually give up. But still on the #Neveragain wagon. I bought the ORS straightening system, and I'm very hopeful about sticking to these amino acid systems and my henna. Shea moisture discontinued that straightening system of theirs with sodium sulfite, so I won't be using any products with that chemical. Cant wait till December 2017 and I'm 2 years natural. Grow hair, grow!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

I think that this time will be different in that you are more knowledgeable about your hair and are more committed to a HHJ.
    Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind

Growth Buddy Iwanthealthyhair67

Hair ID: 4B/WSL/HL/N

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12