$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Never Had a Lace?

I have never had a lace front and really want to try on. I want to try one though but from what I read I am scared that it is going to pull out my edges? Please break this down Dummy style for me lol
    **Saving money, one coupon at a time**

Smile

no hunny, it will not pull your hairline if it is applied correctly. just make sure all your baby hairs are combedback. if your worried get a professional to show you. hope i helped:

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinagirl_22 View Post
    I have never had a lace front and really want to try on. I want to try one though but from what I read I am scared that it is going to pull out my edges? Please break this down Dummy style for me lol
    For this same reason, I've always been scared to get one...lol
    - If you believe, you can achieve. BSL for 2008 - MBL for 2009.

http://members.fotki.com/Pharoahs-Angel/

http://keratincastle.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

im scared to get any kind of weave...i thought i was the only one...i had something in my hair for prom. it was like a cap over my hair and then they added the tracks to the cap...not a good experience either
    www.fotki.com/wpjas07

Deep conditioning challenge
    Co-Washing Challenge

Goal: Shoulder length all natural hair by the end of 09

Blog Entries

If it is the right measurents it should nto come in contact with your edges.

And a lacefornt does not stress your hair as much as a weave does, as it is not attatched to your hair. It is attached to your skin (unless you decied to sew it down (which IMO) is not the best idea)
    Its all my opinion, or knowledge
    Don't be offended
    Hair id 4BNLBSL/APLTL
    explanation? Hair ID

Stretch (weeks):

Salon weaveless since March '08

My growth buddy ...Love,me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dividir View Post
    If it is the right measurents it should nto come in contact with your edges.

And a lacefornt does not stress your hair as much as a weave does, as it is not attatched to your hair. It is attached to your skin (unless you decied to sew it down (which IMO) is not the best idea)
    omg that just make it worse! To my skin!! That would prolly break me out for sure! I just know it.
    **Saving money, one coupon at a time**

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinagirl_22 View Post
    omg that just make it worse! To my skin!! That would prolly break me out for sure! I just know it.
    Not if you find the right adheisive for your skin type. How, trial and error

No it will not take your hair out if you measure correctly measure in front of your hair line.

I sell lace wigs and also wear them, you won't lose any hair if you use a c-22 to remove the adhesive the right way.

It will not pull your hair out as long as you use the correct products to remove it. Also you do not want to get the adhesive in your hair.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast