Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Jonathan Bernier made 43 saves for his second shutout of the season and the Toronto Maple Leafs snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-0 win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night. Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk collaborated on two goals for the Maple Leafs, including one 55 seconds into the game that stood up as the winner. Tyler Bozak and Mike Santorelli also scored in the win. Berniers 43 saves included 19 in the third period. He picked up his ninth career shutout and earned his first point of the season with an assist on van Riemsdyks goal. The Stars had a season-long four-game winning streak snapped, which included three straight wins in Canada. Cheap Taylor Lewan Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. Cheap Bruce Matthews Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.c...n-spain-jersey. Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. Cheap Malcolm Butler Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down.Chicago, IL - Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury. It is unclear when Crawford suffered the injury. Antti Raanta will start in place of Crawford on Tuesday night when the Blackhawks face the Philaddelphia Flyers.dddddddddddd. Crawford is 3-0-1 with a 1.66 goals-against average in four games this season. Chicago recalled goaltender Scott Darling from Rockford of the American Hockey League. The 25-year-old never has played in the NHL. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '