ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders have promoted running back George Atkinson III from the practice squad and placed cornerback Carlos Rogers on season-ending injured reserve.Atkinson is the son of former hard-hitting Oakland defensive back George Atkinson Jr. He was added to the roster Saturday and will be eligible to play Sunday in St. Louis against the Rams as a returner and backup running back with Latavius Murray out with a concussion.Rogers has missed the past four weeks with a knee injury. He signed a one-year, $2.5 million contract in the off-season and will be eligible to be a free agent again next year.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Folorunso Fatukasi Jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Authentic Parry Nickerson Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/. This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. Wholesale Jets Jerseys .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Authentic Sam Darnold Jersey . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well.NEW YORK -- The New York Mets have signed infielder-outfielder Matt Clark, a season after he hit 25 home runs while playing in Japan. The Mets said Friday that they had signed the 27-year-old infielder and outfielder to a minor league contract and invited him to spring traaining.dddddddddddd. Clark hit .238 with 70 RBIs in 132 games for the Chunichi Dragons last year. Clark was drafted by San Diego in 2008. He hit 102 home runs in five minor league seasons before going to Japan. He bats left-handed and throws right-handed. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '