$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun

Default suggestions please !!!

Hello everyone here,
    I am Naty. I am 20+. I badly face hair loss problem. It was two weeks before that I noticed about this. I don't know what to do? It's increasing as days passing. Sometimes I find more of hair lying on the floor than on my head after combing. Thought it would be because of the climatic changes. But it was not that. I am badly in need of a good suggestion. One of my friends visited my place last day. Seeing my hair, she suggested to undergo a hair transplantation treatment from Seager Medicals at Toronto. I googled it yesterday night, and found an article ( http://http://www.seagerhairtranspla...ir-transplant/ ) on criterion being a candidate for hair transplant treatment which I found it genuine and could relate it to my situation.
    Can anyone here help me out to come out of my situation?
    Have anyone here, undergone similar situations that I faced?
    Sorry for making it long, but please do revert back and help me come out of my situation.

Hi,
    First of all I would like to tell you 20 years is not a right age for hair transplantation. 25 years is consider the right age for hair transplant surgery. Well when it comes about hair loss then you're not the only individual, all most everyone is facing this situation. What we have to do is finding out the root cause of hair loss, and a hair doctor can help us in this situation. Fist try some home made remedy to prevent hair fall. Home remedies will definitely help you. In case if did not get good result then get hair loss treatment therapy like low level laser therapy, Mesotherapy etc.

Fo home remedies you can read this great article (Hair Loss Causes & Treatment)

Thank you for the reply.
    Planning consult a Doc asap

Hi Naty!

Your situation is actually worth taking action upon as it is quite alarming at this age. At first, all I can say is that you should go and consult a well-reputed dermatologist near you so that he could suggest you the best diet as well as multi-vitamins or hair care products to take. Secondly, you should not go for a hair transplant as this is not the right age for that (as already said by eugenix). On the other hand, for the time being you can try some natural remedies if not, I am going to recommend you a products for hair fall that is; GKhair THE BEST and GKhair deep conditioner.

5. Default

Hello Naty!
    You are too young to get a hair transplant, its a straight NO!! Secondly, get an appointment at first instant from a well-reputed dermatologist as suggested by maryware77 too. Waste no more time and consult now.

I would like to suggest you to go for hair consultation by reputed hair transplant clinic in your locality & doctor will analysis your hair condition and suggest your proper solution on it.
    Last edited by hairharmonyandyou; 01-30-2017 at 01:36 AM.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’. Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care? I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country, or what?
    So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon or Michael Brown’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon and Michael Brown.

I won’t hold my breath. I don’t have to anymore,

Antonio West