$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

The best oils to use are organic, cold-pressed oils like olive and coconut oil. They work like magic for my hair;however, if you do not take proper care of your hair you may not see results. These oils are very healthy for your hair. But, if you keep your ends clipped, your hair deep conditioned, and ends moisturized you should see dramatic results especially if you have dry hair. Oil your hair at night and keep a silk or satin scarf on your head to prevent breakage and to retain moisture. Please stay away from mineral oil and petrolatum!! They can absolutely stop hair growth and damage your hair. Try Shea Moisture hair products. They are good for moisture and great for twist outs, braid outs, and they promote healthy hair and growth.

2. Default

Also try Jamaican Black Castor Oil it helps with thickness. For protein, (if you'd like to try using home remedies) Mix honey, eggs, olive oil into a bowl and work it through your hair and let it sit for 30-45 mins. It should help. It is also good for damaged hair.

Hi,

Yes oil does make your hair grow. You can use coconut, almond, castor or even olive oil for your hair. These oils are not only good for growing the hair it is good for moisturizing the hair too.

4. Default

Yes, I think hair oils are very useful for our hair and, especially, for hair growth)
    20 Best Hair Oils for Your Perfect Locks

As for as I know Coconut oil, argan oil, olive oil and coaster oil are the best for hair growth. Personally I like the Coconut Oil.

To the best of my knowledge, some oil are very good for hair: argan oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, pomegranate seed oil, tea tree oil, amla oil, olive oil.

7. Default

YES! Oils can definitely help with hair growth but it is not enough on its own. Hair growth requires many properties and steps to heal the scalp and promote growth. Hair growth starts at the root, without a healthy scalp you can not grow healthy hair. There are many oils that have properties that can help with hair growth but it also depends on the quality and integrity of the oil. I had much success using a natural hair growth product by 7PE.
    Tseghe-Etsy.jpg

I recommend you a way to get perfect treatment for hair loss. 1 is coconut oil, another is olive oil.
    Olive oil:
    Olive oil might be more available in many households than coconut oil because it is a popular addition in cooking.
    Luckily, olive oil is one of the most effective home remedies to prevent hair loss.
    Containing much vitamin E and antioxidants, olive oil can improve your scalp and even grow your hair faster.
    Its mono-unsaturated fatty acids are important to keep the scalp and hair clean.
    Olive oil should be used when it is warm only.
    Besides, you can combine olive oil and coconut oil at the same time to maximize the benefits.
    Apply the oil over the scalp and hair and massage them tenderly.
    After 30 minutes, take water and shampoo to rinse them.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12715094
    https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-hair-loss/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4387693/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234