$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

That is such a rock a and a hard place, I worked for the government and had the same issues. I kept praying and asking GOD to remove me from that situation and give me what I Need to move in his direction. Be very specific in your prayers, be very specific with what you are asking GOD to do for you, he will show up and show out. I got to walk away from my job and I have never been happier, let your faith in GOD out weigh your fear of man. GOD will always reign supreme, the only thing that job can do to you is open the door to the opportunity that GOD has for you. Be of GODs will and nothing will get in GODs way
    Life Is too short so live it to the fullest and walk on faith because GOD has already blessed your path.

Quote Originally Posted by allset View Post
    That is such a rock a and a hard place, I worked for the government and had the same issues. I kept praying and asking GOD to remove me from that situation and give me what I Need to move in his direction. Be very specific in your prayers, be very specific with what you are asking GOD to do for you, he will show up and show out. I got to walk away from my job and I have never been happier, let your faith in GOD out weigh your fear of man. GOD will always reign supreme, the only thing that job can do to you is open the door to the opportunity that GOD has for you. Be of GODs will and nothing will get in GODs way
    AMen!! I felt like you were talking to me. Prreacch!!
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Bing View Post
    The official was like I don't want to hear anymore of whats going on.
    They probably got they hand in the cookie jar too. I have been in this situation and I feel your pain. The individual was not stealing anything but trying to get me and 3 other ladies laid off telling lies and slandering our names. He succeeded at taking our jobs but God took something away from him that was irreplaceable. He lost his father. I hate that happened but lesson learned watch what you do and take from people because you have to be accountable for that. Stay strong Ms. Bing because they have to be held accountable for their actions. Pray, pray, pray because I was upset at first but now I look back I can not thank him enough for getting us laid off it opened several doors. I'm praying for you! It's a shame that managers and supervisors have groups or cliques instead of operating professionally.
    Last edited by LondonRose; 02-04-2013 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

4. Default

I know a guy who used to work for the county. He saw outright theft, malfeasance, lies, and good old boy politics. If you pointed out any of this you were given the absolute worst stuff to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12