$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun

Default Hair thinning and megatek

Hey everyone! I'm new, I'm only 22 year old male and My hair started balding / thinning at around he beginning of this year so I'm trying to fight back or slow down the process as much as possible and I have a question I just started using megatek last week and I mixed it about 60 % megatek and 40% castor oil and apply it to my hair wet or dry for about 30 mins and also talk garlic pills just in case of hair fall out. I mean some people talk about seeing hair thickness change within like the first few days it hasn't happened to me but I just want to make sure I'm doing things right! Any help is appreciated. Hair thinning this early is such a sad thing for me because it really hurts my health esteem thanks for any help !!!!

I hate thinning hair.

I too heard megatek and castor oil help to grow hair fast but I haven't tried them. One of my friends has undergone hair transplant surgery from a clinic in Toronto as he was going bald. I think it would be better for you to undergo this procedure if your hair loss is hurting your health esteem.