$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hair

Quote Originally Posted by cutecarmel View Post
    You can't really sweat out your perm. It's there to stay. But when I work out, I pull my hair back and clip it. You might want to try putting on moisturizer and wrapping it before you work out so when it is done it will still be straight.
    I do this and keep it wrapped for the remainder of the day, and my hair stays straight!!! SO I agree
    4a/4b

BC::26 DEC 09

Current Length: SL

TEAM NATURAL

Quote Originally Posted by munchy View Post
    I do this and keep it wrapped for the remainder of the day, and my hair stays straight!!! SO I agree
    My hair would always frizz up. Of course you can't literally sweat out a perm, but the term is commonly used for when your hair frizzes since a perm/relaxer will never make your hair totally straight without the use of heat. So, if you have your hair flat ironed and sweat a ton (I sweat like a dude!). You may "sweat out your perm".

I've tried wrapping and headbands. It's just easier to throw in some twist or braids while I'm hitting the gym hardcore.

I was chatting with brownsugar and she has her hair in braids and that's working for her,as she conducts her workout routines, so maybe you can link up with her and ask her some questions!!!
    4a/4b

BC::26 DEC 09

Current Length: SL

TEAM NATURAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12