$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair

Question hair

After a really go workout my hair is usually very wet, causing it to become very dry and brittle. How can i exercise without sweating out my perm

Blog Entries

Put your hair up... and just dry it with a towel, and comb/ brush out
    Last edited by Dividir; 04-22-2008 at 04:09 AM. Reason: edited for poor spelling
    Its all my opinion, or knowledge
    Don't be offended
    Hair id 4BNLBSL/APLTL
    explanation? Hair ID

Stretch (weeks):

Salon weaveless since March '08

My growth buddy ...Love,me

You're going to sweat for sure, if you're really working out. Use a clip and don't let it touch your neck. My neck sweats the most. Put some serum on their first to keep it from frizzing too.
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

lol!! I do the same thing, my head sweats first. So I always plait mine in two big plaits and pin them up. twists will work too. Good luck

Blog Entries

Default RE:

yea my hair sweats out a lot also

use some cotton head bands too. That might help out your edges, just remember to moisturize them after you remove the headband.

Beauty Blvd.! My brand new blog stop by and show some love!

My Regimen

I am really going to take your advice because i let that small problem be my excuse for not doing something i really enjoy. Thanks everybody wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shakarl View Post
    I am really going to take your advice because i let that small problem be my excuse for not doing something i really enjoy. Thanks everybody wish me luck.
    Good Luck, many of us are all in the same boat. We just find ways to compromise to keep our tresses looking good. I also pin my hair up, but I am going to use the AntiHairSlave's advice and get a sweat band, forgot about that.

Thanks for the great tips everyone. This has always been a problem for me. To such an extent that since I took my kinky twist out I've worked out 50% less than I use to.

You can't really sweat out your perm. It's there to stay. But when I work out, I pull my hair back and clip it. You might want to try putting on moisturizer and wrapping it before you work out so when it is done it will still be straight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast