$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Deep conditioner & new product

So guys, I need some info about deep conditioning my hair, I just deep conditioned on Thursday August 12th. And I'm going to flat iron my hair next Sunday, so I'm thinking I should try to keep it conditioned and protected as much as possible. So I just wanted to know if I should deep condition my hair the day before, the same say I am washing it. Should i? Is it wrong to deep condition one week and the next week? If it matters I'm about a 3b/3c

On another subject, I found this great product called Mixed Chicks, I haven't tried it yet, but I really want to. I'm sure I'll get it soon, when I do I'll be sure to tell you ladies about it. They also have men products, but that's not my forte. Here's the link Mixed Chicks

Blog Entries

I think it depends on the condition of your hair. I DC twice a week (one protein/moisture and one moisture)with no problem. I've DC'd once a week with no problem. I'm a little confused on the question but hopefully this helps.
    GODIVA (ID=4ANLBSL-N)

Don't sit around waiting for your dreams to come true....go after them with all your heart

I always DC right after washing my hair. It's usually once a week and I have had no problems with that.

My cousin is a 3b/3c and she really likes the Mixed Chicks line. A little too pricey for me but if you can afford and like it, I say go for it!
    http://public.fotki.com/ac22ford/
    Last Relaxer - Jan 17th 2009. . . BC Feb 9th 2010
    Natural Growth Buddy: The Lovely, Outspoken, Miss Naomi!!!!
    Challenges: BHP 2012 PS, 2012 No Heat. Leader of 2012 DYWTHWW and 2012 Transition.

Blog Entries

I'm the same as AC, I only dc right after washing, I do a quick cowashing before hand though.
    Bced: Oct. 16th, 2009
    Challenges: Sulphur Mix, BHP 2012 Protective Styling, BSL (Challenge) for 2012, 2012 No Heat Challenges
    Haliboo my Wifey- Till Death Do US part! MUAH!!!
    Me + AC=NATURAL Hair buddies!
    Shiro &I=Hair Growth COMPARISON buddies
    http://beautifulkinks.blogspot.com

Hello, It is not advisable to change hair products frequently. I used to change my hair products on a regular basis and as a consequence it caused thinning of my hair. I had to resort to medical advice from the experts at forhair.com and they prescribed a line of treatment that thankfully rectified the problem before I went bald.

6. Default

Hair products of loreal brands are too good.It is suitable for all types of hair like shampoo,conditioner and hair spa.

Yup loreal is a very good product. i personally used this. And their are variety of loreal products for different types of hairs...

I have tried many different kinds of conditioners and change it quite often. No matter what kind of conditioner I use, my hair turn to be dry easily. Whether it is the matter of my hair type or not? I have no idea. Who can tell me why?
    For the sake of healthy and shiny hair, I have tried a lot. Just for the amazing beauty of our ladies.
    My beauty blog which is about hair caring tips and hottest hairstyles http://www.amazingbeautyworld.com

Default Could be that the conditioner is not penetrating your strands...

You may need a clarifying shampoo or co-wash to remove all product from your hair first. Your strands may be coated with something that is not letting the conditioner work.
    You might also try steaming your hair with the conditioner in and/or adding oil to you conditioner to make it more effective.

10. Exclamation Organic Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment Mask

Organic Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment Mask is great for our type of hair. It gently working to repair problem areas with dry hair. Fortified with conditioning moisturizers derived from coconut that enhance your hair shine and give that silky feel. Vegetable Protein's moisture retention properties result in a conditioner with unique hydrating capabilities.

End Results: Soft, Healthy Hair that is easy to manage.

Check out sarokibeauty.com for this product and many others for black body care, Hair products, and beauty products

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast