$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is proactiv good for African American skin

I am getting adult acne in my old age. I am wondering does proactiv work just a well on black skin?

Blog Entries

Yay!!! I love proactiv and it is absolutely good for african american skin. Im running out and need to go to the mall and get some more. The mall near my house carries it and I get the big bottles to last me longer even though it can be costly. I really love this product. Not everyone has the same experience with it. My husband uses it and it doesnt work as well. It may be because he doesnt use it twice daily or, it could be because his skin is sensitive...very sensitive. So try it out! You get a 30 day trial!! I think it will probably work out fine for you!! Wishing you the best!

My ex hubbys daughter whos 17 uses it and its done wonders for her skin HUGE improvement

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I am getting adult acne in my old age. I am wondering does proactiv work just a well on black skin?
    Yes..Anything will work if you stay up to it..Also A good healthy Diet will do you good ! 8 Glasses of water a Day..Keeps The Acne away !

Pretty in Pink

It's a little strong for my skin. I do like the toner best. I've been curious about the skin ID system that neutrogena has out. It seems promising.
    In time I've come to wonder why; why can't I have my blueberry muffin batter ice cream?

Six Inch Challege FTW! Hair type- 4 whatever it is.

Try Jesus, and if you don't like him the devil will always take you back.
    Thanks, Ev!

I used it for almost two years and it stopped working for me. I just bought the Murads kit from Sephora. I saw it on an infomerical. I hear this is better for sensitive skin. (which I have) The different products work for different skin types.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well ...It didnt work for me..Everyone skin Is different ...Just try It out But It should work If you dont have bad acne

Pretty in Pink

I used Proactiv and it was not good for my skin, it made me break out even more

Blog Entries

I have used proactiv and it worked but I noticed that if I didn't use it for like a day or two my skin broke out a little. I loved it, the mask was great it really helped just a little hard to get off lol Now that my acne isn't that bad I just use over the counter products to treat my skin and if the regular version is too strong they do have a milder version of proactive that you can use. I got the three step system and then I got the refining mask, the daily oil control, and the oil free moisture to go along with it, it was great...i really liked it. I never used it two to three times a day like they said, i just used it once and it worked. If if doesn't work you can always get your money back, one of the malls out here where I live actually has it in a vending machine type thing, When I first ordered it they sent me shipments every month and once I realized it and stopped my membership I had about two to three systems I hadnt even used yet, the month system usually lasted me longer and even though I don't use it anymore I still have some left over.

You may not like me but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Virtuous...P?feature=mhum

I worked overseas ( Iraq) as a contractor for several years. The water and the heat over there tore my skin up. Got back stateside, and did my 30 day straight fix with Proactive. I promise, it completely cleared me up, and kept my skin looking clear, smooth, and healthy. You have to be consistent though. That's the key.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast