$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Blackheads in the scalp

Have anybody experience blackheads in your scalp if so how you get rid of them?

No, never had that but how did you even notice that? Could it be new hair growth sprouting which you think is blackheads?
    Speak up..I want to hear what you have to say!

Blog Entries

Default blackhead

Well, just the other day I was running the comb through my head and it felt like it was snagging on something so I look closer it appear to look like a black mole, then I got to squeezing it(blackhead) and it seem to emerge out but it just left a hole on the right side of my temple, I know it sounds gross but, oddly enough I had one about 22 years ago and I squeeze it and all came out, but this time it didn't, also I been using the temple balm for the last week, which I never did before and I'm starting to think that might have something to do with it, I made appointment with the dermatologist. This just seems to happen to me!
    Last edited by btru2u; 01-09-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: proofread

Quote Originally Posted by btru2u View Post
    Well, just the other day I was running the comb through my head and it felt like it was snagging on something so I look closer it appear to look like a black mole, then I got to squeezing it(blackhead) and it seem to emerge out but it just left a hole on the right side of my temple, I know it sounds gross but, oddly enough I had one about 22 years ago and I squeeze it and all came out, but this time it didn't, also I been using the temple balm for the last week, which I never did before and I'm starting to think that might have something to do with it, I made appointment with the dermatologist. This just seems to happen to me!
    Good idea to hit up the derm..stop that squeezing!!!!!!!!
    Speak up..I want to hear what you have to say!

Do you use Grease or oil on your hair. Remember Grease clogs the pores. Oh, you said temple palm is that a thick base or is it oil.
    Life is beautiful reach out and grasp, make the most of life live and learn.

my ex hubby had these back in the day. I have no idea what caused them and they are kinda gross when u squeeze them-I KNOW Im curious to hear how ur appt will the derm goes tho, please be sure to update us

Blog Entries

Unhappy blackhead

hey ladies, i did say i would update you guys on my derm appt, and basically the dr. gave me a med to dry up the blackhead oppose to scooping it out and leaving an indention in my scalp, which i don't want that!, if i think i have problems now, that would be like jumping out the frying pan and into the fire which my edges isn't bad, i would have like to see them thicker, well wish me luck i am getting discouraged!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kita View Post
    Do you use Grease or oil on your hair. Remember Grease clogs the pores. Oh, you said temple palm is that a thick base or is it oil.
    it is real creamy, like lotion....

I had one along time ago, like maybe 6 or 5 years ago.
    But it goes away by itself.
    ~Acts 2:40-41 - he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."~

Swears off of the Flatiron & heat !

http://public.fotki.com/Caribbean-Gyal/

[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hair Type: 4a Natural
    Hair length: SL / APL stretched
    Hair Goal: APL unstretched for 2010

Quote Originally Posted by btru2u View Post
    it is real creamy, like lotion....
    Maybe you need to look at something lighter Almond oil or Coconut oil on your hair enough to keep it moist. I would not put oil on the scalp just enough on the hair to suffice. Is your scalp dry? The scalp forms it's own oil. Black heads come from clog pores and/or skin or material stuck in the hair follicule. Whatever you are using could be clogging the pores. Brush your hair it help you to stimulate the scalp and to exfoliate the scalp. Exfoliating help to remove the dead skin 1x a week.

There are different types of brushes some volumize the hair others smooth etc. Invest in a good brush remember becareful with the hair you just want to even the oils through the hair and exfoliate.

I gave you the oil solution and scalp.

Do not oil the scalp/exfoliate the scalp to remove the dead skin. Seabreeze is a great estringent it also stimulate the scalp. Stimulation helps the hair to grow.

I actually reseached this information for you and feel comfortable that it will help.
    Life is beautiful reach out and grasp, make the most of life live and learn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast