For creating a match that gave me something grand to be a part of and touched my heart so I thank you, Wizet and Nexon. Have the Anniversary an MMORPG has ever known, for the sake. This, from most us.Everyone who has tried to kill Pink Bean, Von Leon, Cygnus, and in brief - every maplestory2 boss that has a Damage Reflection, understands that trying to kill this bosses solo is probably the only way to go Buy MapleStory 2 Mesos.

Why? Your party members do, because when attempting to see if the boss being attacked by the party has Damage Reflection, you're left wondering what exactly is happening with the harm numbers. As though trying to see beyond your personal damage numbers was not hard enough.

My suggestion is that:Similarily to Root Abyss and other areas, in which you don't see the harm amounts of other folks, remove the harm amounts from all the directors around the Boss List.This isn't specific to one thing in the Maplestory 2 Mesos shop or necessarily the quantities or price of those items, but more about the ideology Nexon is moving based on statements I have been studying from Nexon regarding this event and what direction events like this could possibly be headed in the future.

I'm the leader of a guild that's existed for 4 years and half years on maplestory and at that time the match has obviously changed and morphed a number of times, some things have improved and some things haven't but those are a matter of opinion and not the point I am trying to make.

Is people when people also combine, and this applies. Among the most common things I notice from these folks is I feel weak, or how do I get stronger when they are comparing them self. A lot of these individuals are unable to spend substantial sums on NX to accomplish this or do not want to. So what we have told them is that it is still possible to have strong in the match but you've got to be more willing to work for it and we provide our hints .

These suggestions have included things like take advantage of the walnut reward system, Do farm capable quests, like Gollux and constantly participate in the Official Site store events and specifically the anniversary one and it's the one most effective way to get stronger without purchasing NX or spending hours a day merchanting in free sector.