$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair TEXTURE!

Blog Entries

Default Hair TEXTURE!

Just as the texture of hair varies from individual to individual, there can be combination of two or three different hair texture on the dame head. Race and ethnicity has little to do with hair texture as they do with hair colors and curliness of the hair. One can determine the texture of the hair by measuring the circumference of the hair strand. They are generally of three types:

1. Fine,
    2. Medium, and
    3. Coarse

Fine
    Fine hair has the smallest circumference of hair strand. Fine hair are easier to process but can easily get damaged from the chemicals and the processing services. Fine hair is weightless, flyaway and generally straight. They don't curl easily too. For fine hair, use shampoo having wheat proteins and polymers to make them look thicker by coating the hair shaft. Spray volumizer on them to create a misty shine without wilting the hair.

Medium
    Hair with medium texture has middle-sized hair shaft. They are considered 'normal' types and can take hair-processing services and use chemicals very well. They are also the most common and manageable types. People with normal hair can use shampoo with silk amino acids for extra softness, lecithin to restore hair structure and hair repairing qualities. You can pour gels and creams for the shine in your palm and rub it in your hands and then lightly pat them over your head.

Coarse
    Coarse hair has largest circumference of hair strand. Thicker and stronger, coarse hair take longer to process and may prove almost resistant to hair services such as coloring, perming and straightening. It looks rough too. For thick coarse hair use pomades to moisturize your hair and make them shine.
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

HMMMM! I have medium.....I was thinking coarse all this time but i really think its medium. I may be coarse in some small spots but overall i think medium.
    4 A/B

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev328bps__.png

Happier than I have ever been. Working on becoming the worlds best Nurse! And being the best mommy and wife I can be!

I would say medium as well...because if it takes any longer for my hair to process ( ~10 minutes) then I'd be a bald sista! LOL

Blog Entries

medium over here!!
    **Saving money, one coupon at a time**

definitely fine....
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Medium, but sometimes it seems like course (because of the NG). Probably because I'm not accustomed to dealing w/it!

I think mine is more fine than medium.
    3b/3c // M/C // ii

Regimen:
    Wash and condition weekly.
    Allow to air dry.
    Apply oils to hair and scalp.
    Gently brush through and wear a simple style.

Pointers:
    -I allow my hair to dry almost completely before styling, brushing or combing (aside from shower detangling).
    -I trim only when absolutely necessary.
    -I only wear like one or two oils. Products are too complicated sometimes.

Blog Entries

Course and proud

Pretty in Pink

9. Default

I have fine hair.This is one of my reasons for why I might stop relaxing soon =/.

I'm medium. I leave relaxers in my hair no more than 10-15 minutes. It gets my hair BONE straight too. I just knew I was coarse.
    Yo amo El Senor! No hay otra que compara! ├ČViva La Rep├║blica Dominicana! Quisqueya

Fight them until hell freezes over, then fight them on the ice.
    The beatings will continue until your morale changes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast