$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Dusting Ends...........

Just a little tip I found on the net for those who would like to self Dust their Har Ends.........

You NEED to use a professional type scissors made specifically for hair cutting, they can be found at sallys, Ebay or other BSS.
    Some people do the seak and destroy where they look for splits and trim them individually

Some do the roll method, where you roll a section of hair between your middle and index finger, and cut out whatever short pieces of hair are sticking out.
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

thanks for the advice, I am actually planing on dusting on saturday/ sunday
    Its all my opinion, or knowledge
    Don't be offended
    Hair id 4BNLBSL/APLTL
    explanation? Hair ID

Stretch (weeks):

Salon weaveless since March '08

My growth buddy ...Love,me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dividir View Post
    thanks for the advice, I am actually planing on dusting on saturday/ sunday
    Gurl your welcome, I am into dusting my hair myself, always looking for tips and getting better at it.
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

these are some good...i can't say that i've never used regular house scissors for dusting, but the hair cutting ones are much better and I personally do the roll between finger method...
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

I don't think that you should use regular scissors to trim your ends...you may do more damage.

Beauty Blvd.! My brand new blog stop by and show some love!

My Regimen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti Hair Slave View Post
    I don't think that you should use regular scissors to trim your ends...you may do more damage.
    I've done this in the past and it led to more breakage.
    *Updated Jan 21st '09* --> MY Fotki http://public.fotki.com/sunshyn3
    My Blog --> http://hairlicious.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    I've done this in the past and it led to more breakage.
    Me too learn from my error!!!

Newly Natural!

i never noticed that it did, but it may have. lol

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

I'm too afraid to cut my own hair, btw how often do you guys get your ends trimmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_In_Perdition View Post
    I'm too afraid to cut my own hair, btw how often do you guys get your ends trimmed?
    for me i don't think it has to be a set time for it....i get mine trimmed as needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast