$vboptions[bbtitle]
Not Yet a Member?
You are missing a lot of fun
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth!

Hair Loss Natural Treatments
    Cayenne Pepper for Hair Loss
    When applied external on the human skin, rubefacient herbs like cayenne pepper causes irritation and redness of the skin-consequently, there is the attraction of the blood towards the area of the skin where the rubefacient herb was applied. It is the increased peripheral blood circulation that helps in relieving pain, reducing congestion and inflammation of the external tissues.

Most analgesic creams, liniments and lotions available commercially today, contains capsaicin as their main active component. Applying any product that contains capsaicin extracted from cayenne pepper -will first of all stimulate or cause the skin to glow fiery red (due to the irritation of mucous membrane) and subsequently, decreases the intensity of visceral pain in the area of where the product was applied. Home-made cayenne oil could be prepared by infusing 25g of dried ground cayenne pepper in 500ml of vegetable oil such as sunflower, olive oil, etc for about 10 to 14 days. The oil is warmed daily under a very low heat. Other rubefacient herbs such as cloves, mustard, ginger, black pepper could be added if desired.

Home-made cayenne liniment is however, superior to the cayenne oil because it absorbs easily through the skin when it is applied externally.

A liniment is usually prepared by steeping rubefacient herbs like cayenne into 70 per cent alcohol for about 10 - 14 days.

After filtering, the liniment is then bottled and labelled and is ready for external use. The cayenne oil prepared as indicated above could be added to the liniment to double or to enhance its efficacy. Alternatively, other essential oils like the Eucalyptus oil, oil of cloves, etc could be added to the liniment to improve its healing quality.

Cayenne pepper could be applied directly on the skin in the form of herbal poultice. Ground dried cayenne pepper is made into a paste by adding hot water. Alternatively, the ground or powdered pepper could be mixed with equal quantity of powdered charcoal and then mixed into a paste with hot water.

The cayenne or its mixture with charcoal is spread directly on the affected part. The cayenne could also spread between gauze and placed on the affected part. It is then covered with light cloth or gauze and bandaged loosely.

You can actually mix cayenne with water, make a paste and massage your scalp with it. You leave it in 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it out. Excellent results have been seen with alopecia, male pattern baldness and excellent results also in women that have lost their hair.

In the early days of medical practice, the practitioners stimulates hair growth in cases of alopecia (hair loss) by massaging the scalp with a mixture of cayenne pepper, and salt into fresh onion juice - cayenne triggers off increased blood circulation to the scalp - which increases its nourishment and hair growth.

Today, most natural hair tonic contains, cayenne or the capsaicin extracted from it as an essential ingredients
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Concotion Partner - Shiro

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

"Cayenne pepper works like magic, not only healing serious health problems - sometimes in a matter of hours - but preventing them, too," said Master of Herbology David Christopher, speaking from his School of Natural Healing where he teaches students about the miracle-working power of herbal medicine.

"A teaspoon a day, sipped as a tea in a glass of water, in tomato juice or any other way you might enjoy it can improve health dramatically."

Christopher learned firsthand about the curative power of cayenne pepper in 1978 when he developed an agonizing bleeding ulcer.

He went to his father - the late Dr. John Christopher, himself a world-renowned herbalist - and asked him what to do.

"He told me to drink a teaspoon of cayenne in a glass of water and I did," Christopher said. "The pain was awful. But from that moment, the ulcer never troubled me again."

Here are Christopher's suggestions on the use of cayenne pepper to improve health:

HEART TROUBLE - One teaspoon of cayenne a day for good cardiovascular health.
    CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS - "Cayenne pepper is great for circulation," said Christopher. "It thins the blood, allowing it to get oxygen to every cell in the body. It helps the blood clot when it's supposed to - for instance in a wound or cut - and prevents it from clotting when it's not - in veins and arteries." Use cayenne liberally.
    BALDNESS - Vigorously massage a mixture of baby oil and cayenne pepper on balding areas daily to stimulate new and revitalized hair growth. You can expect visible results within days.
    FLABBY STOMACH - Apply the baby oil-cayenne mixture to waistline and cover with a plastic wrap at bedtime. Incredibly, people have lost up to an inch of flab overnight using this method.
    MUSCLE PAIN - Mas-sage the baby oil-cayenne mixture into skin over the aching muscle as often as necessary to banish pain. Bunions respond to the same treatment.
    HEMORRHOIDS - Sprinkle cayenne pepper freely on your food.
    HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE - One cup of cayenne tea three times a day.
    BLEEDING - Sprinkle cayenne pepper into the cut. The bleeding should stop immediately.
    DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS - A teaspoon of cayenne sprinkled daily on food stops indigestion and improves the health and condition of stomach tissue.
    COLDS, FLU, SORE THROAT - Sip one cup of cayenne tea three times daily to stop or ward them off.
    HEALTHY SKIN - A single cup of cayenne tea sipped daily improves the tone of your skin and gives it a healthy, youthful glow. It will make you look 10 years younger.
    LONGEVITY - A cup of cayenne tea a day boosts the body's defenses against disease and improves all the body's systems, which can add years to your life.
    MEMORY - Three cups of cayenne tea daily can increase your brain power and dramatically sharpen your memory.
    STOMACH ULCERS - Your improvement may not be as immediate or dramatic as Christopher's. But three cups of spicy cayenne tea a day will banish painful ulcers.
    Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Newly Natural!

Making Africa and other nations of people of color smaller than they appear; diminishes their importance.
    Now, we've been getting history through a Eurocentric perspective. In order for us to live together, we have to have a fair and accurate account of our history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leentora View Post
    "Cayenne pepper works like magic, not only healing serious health problems - sometimes in a matter of hours - but preventing them, too," said Master of Herbology David Christopher, speaking from his School of Natural Healing where he teaches students about the miracle-working power of herbal medicine.

"A teaspoon a day, sipped as a tea in a glass of water, in tomato juice or any other way you might enjoy it can improve health dramatically."

Christopher learned firsthand about the curative power of cayenne pepper in 1978 when he developed an agonizing bleeding ulcer.

He went to his father - the late Dr. John Christopher, himself a world-renowned herbalist - and asked him what to do.

"He told me to drink a teaspoon of cayenne in a glass of water and I did," Christopher said. "The pain was awful. But from that moment, the ulcer never troubled me again."

Here are Christopher's suggestions on the use of cayenne pepper to improve health:

HEART TROUBLE - One teaspoon of cayenne a day for good cardiovascular health.
    CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS - "Cayenne pepper is great for circulation," said Christopher. "It thins the blood, allowing it to get oxygen to every cell in the body. It helps the blood clot when it's supposed to - for instance in a wound or cut - and prevents it from clotting when it's not - in veins and arteries." Use cayenne liberally.
    BALDNESS - Vigorously massage a mixture of baby oil and cayenne pepper on balding areas daily to stimulate new and revitalized hair growth. You can expect visible results within days.
    FLABBY STOMACH - Apply the baby oil-cayenne mixture to waistline and cover with a plastic wrap at bedtime. Incredibly, people have lost up to an inch of flab overnight using this method. MUSCLE PAIN - Mas-sage the baby oil-cayenne mixture into skin over the aching muscle as often as necessary to banish pain. Bunions respond to the same treatment.
    HEMORRHOIDS - Sprinkle cayenne pepper freely on your food.
    HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE - One cup of cayenne tea three times a day.
    BLEEDING - Sprinkle cayenne pepper into the cut. The bleeding should stop immediately.
    DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS - A teaspoon of cayenne sprinkled daily on food stops indigestion and improves the health and condition of stomach tissue.
    COLDS, FLU, SORE THROAT - Sip one cup of cayenne tea three times daily to stop or ward them off.
    HEALTHY SKIN - A single cup of cayenne tea sipped daily improves the tone of your skin and gives it a healthy, youthful glow. It will make you look 10 years younger.
    LONGEVITY - A cup of cayenne tea a day boosts the body's defenses against disease and improves all the body's systems, which can add years to your life.
    MEMORY - Three cups of cayenne tea daily can increase your brain power and dramatically sharpen your memory.
    STOMACH ULCERS - Your improvement may not be as immediate or dramatic as Christopher's. But three cups of spicy cayenne tea a day will banish painful ulcers.
    Get the blue dickens outta here!!! Ima have to try this. First I have to go find me some cayenne pepper and figure out this babyoil solution!
    ~Fitzy The Phenomenon...Really trying to become active again
    SL; 3b/4a; relaxed; Last Relaxer 04.29.09
    ''It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. If you do your best, whatever happens will be for the best."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Get the blue dickens outta here!!! Ima have to try this. First I have to go find me some cayenne pepper and figure out this babyoil solution!
    roflmao I am sitting here doing some more research as it sounds good lol I am not into growth aid as such as I tried one once and I don't think it did jack but hey this is natural so I am like Mmmm mmmmmm!

I will just have to remember not put my hands in my eyes after I touch my head lol!

Newly Natural!

hmmmmm....Seems like i've heard somethiing bout this before....My question is-Would it be okay to use for just normal stimulation, say u're not having problems with alopecia or something...
    And the cayenne tea-Can u purchse it like this or do u just make it at home? Because I have herbal teas in the kitchen and cayenne, I am wondering if I can go in there and whip up a concoction of my own....?
    Healthy Relaxed Journey 2014
    Hairfinity Challenge 2014

2014 BRICK HOUSE CHALLENGE

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by denalove View Post
    hmmmmm....Seems like i've heard somethiing bout this before....My question is-Would it be okay to use for just normal stimulation, say u're not having problems with alopecia or something...
    And the cayenne tea-Can u purchse it like this or do u just make it at home? Because I have herbal teas in the kitchen and cayenne, I am wondering if I can go in there and whip up a concoction of my own....?
    I was thinking to make it up in my kitchen hun and I am thinking about trying it on my scalp, I don't have alopecia, but it causes increase in blood circulaion, which will or should cause growth; so I am tempted

Newly Natural!

I was thinking to make it up in my kitchen hun and I am thinking about trying it on my scalp, I don't have alopecia, but it causes increase in blood circulaion, which will or should cause growth; so I am tempted

OK!! LET'S DO IT!! We can come back here and report and compare results! I am steppin out here...but i think it sounds worthy to try!! Hey, it can't hurt, huh???

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised!

Blog Entries

OK!! LET'S DO IT!! We can come back here and report and compare results! I am steppin out here...but i think it sounds worthy to try!! Hey, it can't hurt, huh???
    Ok I will gather the ingredients and I will make it up and start using it when I texalax this week! I am nervous but looking forward to stepping out there too Dena!

Let us do this together Denalove oh we must pray first lol so we don't go bald

Newly Natural!

Ok I will gather the ingredients and I will make it up and start using it when I texalax this week! I am nervous but looking forward to stepping out there too Dena!

Let us do this together Denalove oh we must pray first lol so we don't go bald
    well, you already know I will be on my knees first!! We will be together if anything goes wrong!!! Once u're ready let me know, I will begin when u do...we can be labrats together...lol

Blog Entries

well, you already know I will be on my knees first!! We will be together if anything goes wrong!!! Once u're ready let me know, I will begin when u do...we can be labrats together...lol
    lmao as I will be crying dow the phone to you if I go bald lol

Oh have you got the ingredients already? I have to go get some, actually I go into my spice cupboard and look as we need to let it marinate for about 10-14 days so I am going to make it from now and get the herbs soaking in. Oh Lord have mercy upon me and dena, I will get a spurt bottle to use with it to apply to my head! I will post pictures of my mixture too!

Newly Natural!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast