View Full Version : As I am Naturally.......,

leentora
11-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Another Dr. Ali Syed hair care line, he seems more obsess with hair than us women :cool: lol

As I Am Naturally (http://www.asiamnaturally.com/index.html)

http://www.asiamnaturally.com/images/view-our-products.jpg

hanna_light
11-30-2010, 08:59 PM
This product line looks more than promising.

evanny
12-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I want everything......I'm a hopeless PJ.

munchy
12-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Sounds like a winner to me......Love the animated chica with the fro too :)

PrincessRN
05-28-2011, 07:14 AM
They are offering free samples of their products if you pay for shipping which is $3.25. I ordered mine last Saturday and they arrived on Thursday. It is a nice package with 10 different products. Here is the link if anyone wants to order. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to order.

As I Am Naturally (http://www.asiamnaturally.com/store.html)

virtuouswoman
05-28-2011, 07:44 AM
They are offering free samples of their products if you pay for shipping which is $3.25. I ordered mine last Saturday and they arrived on Thursday. It is a nice package with 10 different products. Here is the link if anyone wants to order. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to order.

As I Am Naturally (http://www.asiamnaturally.com/store.html)

Thank Youuuu!!!! I just ordered!

HealthyLocs
05-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Resisting....the....urge...to...buy :)

PrincessRN
05-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Resisting....the....urge...to...buy :)

Oh, go for it HealthyLocs!!!!! lol

DiggyNaps
05-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Damn you Leen!!!:so so mad:

Now where's my wallet????

rubygirl
05-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Just ordered the trial pack. :D

mskyra
05-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Lawdy Lawdy! As if I needed another product site to order from. I am already looking at the twisting cream and hair butter. Gotta have some..

CherriPepsi
05-29-2011, 11:34 PM
I missed this. how I do not know. When I get low on something, I will order. Other than that, Leen. HUSH! :p Thank God we have him. He is doing wonders for our hair and as black women, we need more like him. So really, Thanks, Leen. :)

seaspa
05-30-2011, 03:56 AM
I ordered a trial pack for my salon..

rubygirl
06-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Has anyone gotten their trial packs yet? I SURE DID! :D

I haven't tried everything yet, but their creams and moisture milk is GREAT! I co-washed today with one of my Aubrey Organics conditioners, and then applied my giovanni leave-in to my damp hair. After that I sectioned my hair into three parts (I'm relaxed with quite abit of new growth btw) and applied the doublebutter cream to one section, then moisture milk to another, and then the twist defining cream to another (didn't twist cuz my hair is a little too short for that). I let it air dry.

My hair felt soooooooooooo soft and I'm talking about both my relaxed and hair and new growth! I mean, I can totally feel the moisture in my hair, and they all smell so divine. I'm going to finish my trial pack up and go buy a full thing of the doublebutter cream and moisturizing milk.

I can't wait to try the conditioners and shampoos later this week. :D

DiggyNaps
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TIL THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!!!
My brother and sis-in-law told me I was scoping each pack extra hard like it was crack lol

rubygirl
06-13-2011, 10:20 AM
^LOL, don't even worry I did the same thing when I got my package. :D

Okay, so I tried everything except the clarifying shampoo, coconut co-wash, and styling gels. I think I'm going to purchase the cleansing pudding (A++!!!) and the leave-in conditioner (A++!!!). I really really like those two products and I don't have a good gentle shampoo or leave-in so now would be a good time to purchase them.

Cleansing Pudding: Okay, at first since I assumed that it didn't have sulfates in it that it wouldn't foam up, so I used quite a bit of this in my hair (probably a quarter-sized amount). Ladies, that was way too much!!! A dime-sized amount is just fine...maybe even half of that would suffice. The pudding really foams up--like REALLY foams up and keeps my hair soft even after rinsing it out. They say you can use it as a detangler, but I don't think it makes a very good one. Anyway, once I use up this packet, I'm going to buy a full jar. :)

Leave-in conditioner: Normally when I let my hair air dry, or blow dry it with heat, my hair feels all crispy--even with my usualy leave-ins already applied prior to drying. This leave-in conditioner certainly did take care of that problem and it really tames my new growth to make combing a lot easier. I don't like detangling in the shower, so although it doesn't say it is meant for that purpose, I think it makes a good detangler on damp hair. It also keeps my hair soft throughout the day so after I towel-dry, add the leave-in and my aphogee green tea/keratin spray to my hair, I just seal it up with my oil of choice and go about my business. It feels god not having to apply my moisturizer after my hair dries. :)

I'll wait a bit longer to buy the doublebutter cream and moisturizing milk because I want to use up the moisturizers I already have first. Not gonna bother with the twist-defining cream until my hair reaches a longer length-I may not even bother with it at all actually lol.

The hydration elation is great, but I think my Aubrey Organics conditioners can do just as good a job as it. I don't have too many moisturizing conditioners, so I think I'll purchase the hydration elation conditioner when I run out of one of my current moisturizing conditioners. :)

I kind of want to try the coconut spritz now though...

PrincessRN
06-14-2011, 07:43 AM
^^^Thanks for the great review Rubygirl!! I have my samples but just have not tried them yet. I will be washing soon and will definitely try the leave-in after your review.

DiggyNaps
06-16-2011, 02:25 PM
^LOL, don't even worry I did the same thing when I got my package. :D

I kind of want to try the coconut spritz now though...

I was thinking that too. How you give me a little of everything except the spritz? I got a spray bottle. I could've made it work!!;)

Thanks for the review. I'm definitely doin my hair tomorrow night

rubygirl
06-16-2011, 09:09 PM
You're all very welcome. :)

So, I did a cowash a few days ago with the coconut cowash, and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. It's okay, I guess. I DC'd with one of my AO conditioners and then did the coconut cowash, and I think it took away some of the softness I had after the DC. I'm going to cowash tonight with it again, and see how it feels. I'm deep conditioning with coconut oil atm, so I don't expect the cowash to be affected by it (at least i hope it won't!).

I'l edit this post with my thoughts.

EDIT: So, I tried it and eh, it's okay. I do feel that it cleanses my hair some, which is good I guess, but my conditioners are way better (to me at least). I give it a 'B'

DiggyNaps
06-17-2011, 12:35 PM
couldn't wait. I washed last night with the cleansing pudding, the leave-in and the moisture milk.

In a nutshell, the pudding has little slip and smells like the Curls brand of non-sudsy cleanser. The leave-in is so so, and the moisture milk is pretty nice, but you'll probably need it on a day when your hair is thirsty for it (which mine wasn't). I'll keep on trying things as the weeks progress so we'll just have to see. I haven't actually taken my slavery braids out yet. The shine is pretty on point though.

DiggyNaps
07-02-2011, 10:08 PM
The twist out cream feels pretty nice guys. My hair's got crazy sheen right now. Hopefully it keeps up when I take them out

leentora
01-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Any other member use anything else from this line of product? I saw it in Sallys but some of the products are pricey in my opinion.

NaTuRaLe_BeAuTe`
04-21-2012, 07:19 AM
You ladies have me wanting to try the samples. are the samples large enough for more than 1 use? I need at least 3 times to determine if my hair likes something

NaTuRaLe_BeAuTe`
04-29-2012, 10:00 PM
So I bought the sample pack a week ago and it has not arrived yet. How long did it take you ladies to get yours?