View Full Version : Jamacian black castor oil for bald spots

gladysocool
04-07-2010, 01:52 PM
I see that alot of women are using jamaican black castor oil on their hair. I have a few thinning spots. Will this product help my hair to grow in these areas?

naomimaxine927
04-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Yes, JBCO helps thicken the hair, or at least gives it the appearance of it doing so.

new2009season
06-26-2010, 07:01 AM
I see that alot of women are using jamaican black castor oil on their hair. I have a few thinning spots. Will this product help my hair to grow in these areas?
It will, I use you for thickness and it works. The correct way to use this though is to pour about a quarter size in your hand, rub it in your palms and massage it in your scalp. Trust me, all you need is a little. Do this for like 2 weeks and you'll see improvements. I've been putting this in my hair for about 3 to 4 months now. It works.

evanny
06-26-2010, 08:31 AM
I've used both the regular and and JBCO. They both worked very well for me.

dancerTJ
06-26-2010, 10:56 AM
I use JBCO... I love it and it thicken my hair.

MysticMatriarch
06-26-2010, 09:12 PM
I want JBCO but I don't want to order on line and I have yet to find it in stores. I have been using cold pressed Castor oil and it makes a difference on thickness pretty quickly.

bejai
06-28-2010, 07:03 AM
I want JBCO but I don't want to order on line and I have yet to find it in stores. I have been using cold pressed Castor oil and it makes a difference on thickness pretty quickly.
I have been to several beauty shops in my area looking for jbco but no one carries it. I even printed out info and took it with me to see if one of the shops would look into putting it on their shelves. Everyone I went back to gave me some story that amounted to "No we can't get/don't want it on our shelves. So now I'm resolved to ordering online. I need to get some like yesterday, I'm out of jbco and almost out of cold pressed co.

mskyra
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
I have been using JBCO for a month now on my edges, and I think it's really helping. I'm getting my hair rebraided tomorrow, so I will ask the stylist if she sees a difference. I had my hair braided about 1 month ago and she didn't need to add additional hair around my edges to latch in the braiding hair..