View Full Version : natural 4b hair best deep conditioners for this type?

college girl
03-11-2010, 11:24 AM
What deep conditioners would you recommend for 4b hair (natural) semi long?

Amina
03-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Ok, for my type 4 hair, I use these DC's
Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe Conditioner (http://www.blackhairplanet.com/blog/natures-gate-lavender-aloe-conditioner-review/) (moisture)
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (http://blackhaircareblog.com/aubrey-organics-honeysuckle-rose-conditioner-review/) (moisture)
and believe it or not : An EVCO, Amla, and Brahmi oil mix for a DC.

My hair loves these esp the NG L&A! I've written reviews on them, you may click on the links to read. No two heads are the same tho, so I'm sure others will chime in with more help!

naomimaxine927
03-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Still not fully sure of my hair type. But I use,

Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak (moisturizing/light protien)
Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol (moisturizing)

I haven't tried too many to be honest.

godiva
03-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I liked the ORS Replenishing Pak too. Tried a sample of the Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment and want to give a shot. Still searching for my DC holy grail. Oil DCs also work well for me.

blacknaturalbeauty
03-15-2010, 08:45 PM
My hair is also 4b. I use Organics mayo conditioner mixed with raw honey and some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil) works well for me, but, I also leave in it overnight with a plastic cap and my head wrap.

JLicious
03-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Nexxus Humectress

ac22ford
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
The ladies have given some great options. Whatever you decide, try adding some kind of oil to it. I've been doing this for the most part, since the first of the year and it has worked wonders on my hair.

bejai
03-18-2010, 05:44 AM
My hair really likes Organics Olive Oil for dc'ing. The longer I leave it in the better. I've dc'ed up to 3 hours before but never over night...yet.

angel_hair
03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak and Keracare

new2naps
04-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Miss Jessie's Rapid recovery is my favorite so far.

hanna_light
04-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Nexxus Humectin Phyto Organics IMHO it's better than the humectress and therappe lines

JLicious
04-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Nexxus Humectin Phyto Organics IMHO it's better than the humectress and therappe lines

Yes, I've used this and worked the same way the original Humectress worked. The ingredients are the same except for one botanical type ingredient. But, the new Humectress and Therappe have been reformulated for retail sale (and I don't like it). The Humectin is good though.