View Full Version : Worst hair you've tried

CREODiiVA
01-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I Think the worst brand I've tried would be this PREMIUM INDIAN HAIR. It was so silky and pretty when I first opened the pack .. Almost too silky to the point it looked fake on me ... It got so stringy ...knotted .. and Nappy within days !!! It was suppose to be wet and wavy -- :da fool:
UGHHHH ! It was a waist of money !!!

I wish I could think of the line
I can't remember when it comes to me I'll post

floridaprincess
01-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Did you order it online? wow, the name sounds like it would be a good brand of hair. The worst hair I've tried was from a BSS I don't remember the name but the hair tangled at the ends after two weeks.

sexualbutterfly
01-26-2010, 09:48 PM
The worst hair I ever tried was by Sensationnel. The absolute worst, it tangled and shedded on a constant.

bannes
02-09-2010, 06:59 PM
I havent had a really bad hair experience, but i do remember trying glue on weave for the first time(in high school at the time) ... spent over $100 dollars on it and I took it out the next day because i was worried about what it was doing to my real hair...

virtuouswoman
02-09-2010, 07:05 PM
colored milky way hair....it was two toned and it tangled like a hot mess!

choshi1
02-09-2010, 11:12 PM
the one I have on right now is some kanekelon hair and it has split ends!!!!lol

sweets
02-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Wet and wavy bymaria

Raysha
02-10-2010, 07:23 PM
The worst I had was Milky Way ...It shed and tangled within the first few days. It was a hot mess!:mad:

TLC6629558
02-13-2010, 07:56 PM
lol I had some hair that got split ends. I mean, what's the point in getting a weave if you're still going to have your own hair problems. lol I WAS a HOT MESS with that one! Didn't last on my head more than two weeks!

lovinlonghair86
02-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Saga remy 99J- bad color to choose it dulls after first wash, drastically !!

munchy
02-24-2010, 01:37 PM
I think it was called 'maria' or something....definitely not the business. Never again !!

kaismommy05
03-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Janet hair is horrible. It blended well and I kept it in for about 5 weeks, but these last two weeks have been from hell. Walking around with a comb all day and as soon as you comb it, it knots back up again. I can't even go out and enjoy myself without wondering if my hair is lookin' like a birds nest! I'm getting it re-done this weekend with a different brand.

Carolinagirl_22
03-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Omg I hope its not the same hair I have in my head right now...I have the premium indian wet-n-wavy. Today is day one so we'll see how it goes I spent like 100 dollars on this hair so I hope its not the same one you talking bout Creo!

kaismommy05
03-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Carolinagirl, mine was just a straight yaki. It blended SO nice. If only it would stay nice, I would be devoted to this hair. It's in my hair now, and it has been in a bun all week. Maybe the wavy is different, but the straight is crap. I just bought Sensationnel Remi people have mixed reviews about it so I guess we will see :/
And I only spent 35. I guess you get what you pay for???

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Carolinagirl, mine was just a straight yaki. It blended SO nice. If only it would stay nice, I would be devoted to this hair. It's in my hair now, and it has been in a bun all week. Maybe the wavy is different, but the straight is crap. I just bought Sensationnel Remi people have mixed reviews about it so I guess we will see :/
And I only spent 35. I guess you get what you pay for???

The Goddess brand? if so you have nothing to worry about, I love that hair, its awesome...I have pics in my album where I had that hair installed...

kaismommy05
03-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Yes, it's Goddess brand. You just eased all my fears with that comment. LOL Were you able to re-use it though? I'm new to weave and I think my husband will have a coronary if I keep buying hair. lol.

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Yes, it's Goddess brand. You just eased all my fears with that comment. LOL Were you able to re-use it though? I'm new to weave and I think my husband will have a coronary if I keep buying hair. lol.

YES!!!! I reuse goddess as long as you get a sew in, no bonding...goddess is so pretty to me, it feels great and it doesn't tangle and the hair is so light not heavy. goddess is an all time favorite of mine, I have some pics in my album where I used goddess....

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 11:55 AM
http://forum.blackhairplanet.com/members/virtuouswoman-albums-virtuouswoman-picture1724-sew-i-rolled-before-i-went-bed-when-i-woke-up-just-took-rollers-out-finger-combed-i-used-sennsationals-goddess-hair.jpg

this was goddess

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 11:56 AM
wrong pic brb

Ukachi
03-05-2010, 01:10 PM
The worst I had was Milky Way ...It shed and tangled within the first few days. It was a hot mess!:mad:

oh no...:scared:
I just got a sew in with milky way hair
any suggestions to prevent this??

kaismommy05
03-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Virtuo...that was REALLY nice!!! I will have to let you know how it turns out. Mine is getting sewn in. I hope it stays as nice as yours!

Carolinagirl_22
03-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I think my pack was Sensationnell Premium Now wet-n-way...omg why I just googled to see if I could find the brand and I found it for waaay cheaper than I paid for in the store:mad:..ook ok I had to edit mine is INDIAN collection.

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I think my pack was Sensationnell Premium Now wet-n-way...omg why I just googled to see if I could find the brand and I found it for waaay cheaper than I paid for in the store:mad:..ook ok I had to edit mine is INDIAN collection.

its always like that, but when i went home i went to a hair store in west columbia by the wal mart on agusta rd and they had a good sale on remy hair, i paid about 30 bucks per pack, i started to get indian remy but i wanted the wrap look. i'll see if i can find the actual name....but a lot of BSS charged double for the hair and i get mad how i log on hair sites and its so much cheaper.....

virtuouswoman
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
oh no...:scared:
I just got a sew in with milky way hair
any suggestions to prevent this??

Which Milky Way did you get? I had the two toned once and it was sooo bad, but the regular should be okay, just be sure to wrap it up every night and don't put anything on it.

Way2Blunt
03-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I have not had good experiences with hair bought from the beauty supply store. I am taking my first Virgin Hair experience in a few days. However, if I have to choose the WORST brand it would be a toss up between Zury and Milkyway. Those are the only brands that can turn 22" curly hair into an 3" Brillopad and my my bathroom floor into a bearskin rug with all the shedding!

kaismommy05
03-08-2010, 08:48 AM
LOL Way2. You have me cracking up!!

eyekandy22
03-14-2010, 02:38 PM
I just did freetress equal afro coil braid- looks so cool in the pic- but maybe I didn't do it well- looks like dreads on me- which is fine, but not the look I was going for- so took a day to put in, and I'm taking it out today. Oh well :) at least I didn't pay anyone to braid it for me.

skittlezluvsyu
03-14-2010, 11:31 PM
I Think the worst brand I've tried would be this PREMIUM INDIAN HAIR. It was so silky and pretty when I first opened the pack .. Almost too silky to the point it looked fake on me ... It got so stringy ...knotted .. and Nappy within days !!! It was suppose to be wet and wavy -- :da fool:

I hate when my hair does that ugh

tennischick
03-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Goddess Remy (i cant recall the exact brand) was a mess. It matted up in a few weeks.

Young1
05-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Janet collection remy human hair....Hated it to a T...napped every second and would hold a curl if Jesus touched my hair lol

Swanflower
05-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Milky way!! It was like someone poured itching powder on my head and that stuff sheds so bad.

dt123
05-27-2010, 07:02 AM
milky way yaki...it shed so much you jus saw a trail of shedding hair everywhere i went and it matted up a lot i will never use it again!

Dividir
05-27-2010, 10:22 AM
The lowest sensationnel. The 1b was a blue purpley colour to me. But it wasn't all that bad

firstgen
05-27-2010, 09:02 PM
milky way hands down like who invented that crap?? its weird because i tried saga gold which is made by milky way and it actually wasn't so bad

PrettyGirlCo.
06-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Milky Way hands down!!! It shed something fierce and was a beast to deal with when I used it for a weave.

Randrlove
07-04-2010, 10:14 AM

That sounds like a horrible experience. Hope it wasn't expensive.

Randrlove
07-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Milk WAY suck the most !!! I'm ashamed to say I used to buy it religiously.

deesdown
07-13-2010, 03:22 PM
i just took out goddess deep wave from my moms head... never again!!! i found hair balls the size of kittens in the shower on a daily basis

deesdown
07-13-2010, 03:23 PM
i feel like milky way you know what your getting into.. i use it on my best friend when shes in a pinch.. but it never lasts long

Obsessed
07-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Model Model Ego 2 remy hair. It shed way to much. I was surprised because I love Model Model brand of hair.

virtuouswoman
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Model Model Ego 2 remy hair. It shed way to much. I was surprised because I love Model Model brand of hair.

I used to swear by EGO but then I got the EGO II kind one time because it was on sale and I got a bob and that hair surprised me because it was not like the usual EGO i was used to buying. After that I started buying wags and Arjuni only lol

Obsessed
07-18-2010, 01:44 PM
I used to swear by EGO but then I got the EGO II kind one time because it was on sale and I got a bob and that hair surprised me because it was not like the usual EGO i was used to buying. After that I started buying wags and Arjuni only lol

I have to do more research on other hair companies I will look into the wags and Arjuni which one do you perfer?

feelingfroggy
12-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Zury smh. it tangled and shedded like crazy. i literally had to brush it every 10 minutes

***harajuku*barbii***
01-01-2011, 03:31 PM
i had some saga remy that made me want to blow my brains out! I should have known what to expect when it started shedding as soon as the girl was done installing it. After about 2 weeks it was stiff and shed so bad I could only wear a ponytail...

Wardentp
01-06-2011, 12:03 PM
I have been through the wringer with all these that started out looking good, then notted up in a few days. I'm close to trying almost everything out there on the market. Update to follow.

Wardentp
01-06-2011, 12:07 PM
What is the worst hair you've tried recently?

Wardentp
01-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know where to get quality Remy Indian that's not too expensive?

Wardentp
01-06-2011, 12:11 PM
I heard about this place online from my celebrity friend, but she's on tour and I can't reach her now?

Wardentp
01-06-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm going to contact Bronner Brothers, I heard they have some good stuff

EXTENDyourHAIR
01-15-2011, 05:31 PM
The worst hair I've tried is beauty store hair. Once, I tried virgin indian remy hair from Laniks or Exquisite Hair Extensions, I never went back to the beauty store hair.

eyekandy22
03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I got beauty store hair- won't say they're all bad- but the one I have now is terrible. Don't know what the brand is but $18 for 16 inch human hair- Made in China. I didn't realize it was silky European hair, which doesn't blend like Yaki. It was literally tangling as I was sewing it (made a wig out of it). I guess I have to use hairspray or gel on it or something- I don't like getting fake hair and having to work to get it to look good. Annoying. But I'll stick with cheap yaki- doesn't tangle like this.

wiscdee
03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Outre premium wet and wavy, multi colored. I wore it on vacation, although I did swim in the ocean and pools, it matted and tangled. Luckily I was in Jamaica and the resort salon cut it out for me.

eyekandy22
03-21-2011, 11:18 PM
I'm too scared to buy cheap human hair now- I have used it in the past no problems. but this bad batch I got is so horrible- each time I comb it- which I have to do at least 2-3X a day because- no joke- it starts tangling 5 minutes after it is combed- I lose a hairball. I used 2 bags- but over 2 weeks, it has shed probably half a bag. I feel like I have to start buying Remy hair now- coz this is not the business AT ALL.

Ladygwen
06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Worst hair I have tried to use so far was sensationnel bump collection (the non remi). Omi god is was the worst nest ever it didn't even make it past 3 weeks. Would not flat iron at all everytime I tried its the hair was laughing at me "like hell I'm going to straighten out for you!" I got so irritated with it I had to take it out. But I learned a very important lesson do not under any circumstances buy cheap hair.

Sweet4Tee
06-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Bobbi Boss.....very much over rated and is NOT 100% authentic virgin Indian Hair....pls dont get fooled.

arti
10-07-2011, 07:31 AM
worth hair ever from Perfectlocks !! what a waste...

Gottaluvme777
10-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the tips ladies! I got my 1st weave a week ago and I went with the Moddelle hair, deep wave and it seems okay. It gets a little tangly but I anticipated that since it's a little long and it's rubbing up against clothing and being moved around.

Gottaluvme777
10-10-2011, 08:48 AM
How long are you keeping these weaves in? And can you wash and keep all human hair?

TLC6629558
10-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Halleys curl, candi curl. It looked like a nappy mullet/jerri curl. Didn't last 24 hours on me.

jasmineheaven
11-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Worst hair I had was 18" Hair topic from BSS...waste of $60, the hair matted within a weak and tangled. But it never did shed and it says on the package that its human hair...tried to curl it and it did NOTHING. Was so disappointed.

theNigerian
12-19-2011, 06:47 AM
Wow, i haven't had any bad hair. SO glad, lol

besthairweave
01-14-2012, 05:48 PM
The worst hair I worn was Outre Premium New Yaki Hair. I paid like $60 dollars for 2 packs. It was only cute for the first 3 days. That hair sheds and tangles crazy. Like I would detangle my hair then in 5 minutes it would be tangled again especially in the back of my head. Hated it.

Agolds
02-23-2012, 10:41 AM
All beauty supply store hair is the pits.. I go with virgin Indian and Chinese hair all day for CV or IV. Better quality last and you are able to reuse the hair over and over again..

KinkyKurlyBarbi
02-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey ladies i'm new but i'll tell you a few that i wanted to choke someone over.... Milky Way colored hair the 99JD, Lugo Virgin Hair, and the newest and the most expenice DIAMOND HAIR COMPANY Virgin Malaysian Hair.... i hate this hair with a passion!!!!!!!! i'm actually looking into getting Candy Hair Company... anybody have any comments on them also i was looking into Bell Hair by Bree anyone used that one?

Nell Nell
02-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Yuck I agree with everyone who said Milky way, mines shedded to the point of no return didn't even last two weeks. Also that Indian Wet and Wavy by Model Model sucks ass, I was pulling out clumps of hair by day three.

mylomp
02-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Did you order it online??

blackdivahair
03-26-2012, 05:25 PM
i think it was milky way & it tangled alot and was a little to thick for my liking. oh an shed like crazy.

beauty123
04-01-2012, 07:40 PM
I do have it buy I don't remeber the brand name,the hair is tangle much

MzBinkyLove
05-21-2012, 05:58 PM
My first and worst weave was BSS called Four Seasons. It was coarse and matched my hair to the T but it shed and napped up like nobodies business. There was a trail of hair following me where ever I went. I just ordered some "virgin brazilian wavy" from a vendor called Princess Hair on Aliexpress.com. I was highly reviewed from what I researched and for 3 bundles of 16+18+20 was about $150. Im hoping this one is worth the money.

angelarababy
05-23-2012, 12:49 AM
if the ends of the hair are so dry,then i suggest you add the light silky on the hair,as it can avoid the dry problem.In additon,u must put your wig into the shampoo cold water about 30 minutes,then using the hair conditioner,then the hair will be not tangle.

angelarababy
05-23-2012, 12:58 AM
My first and worst weave was BSS called Four Seasons. It was coarse and matched my hair to the T but it shed and napped up like nobodies business. There was a trail of hair following me where ever I went. I just ordered some "virgin brazilian wavy" from a vendor called Princess Hair on Aliexpress.com. I was highly reviewed from what I researched and for 3 bundles of 16+18+20 was about $150. Im hoping this one is worth the money.

wow~~the price is amazing,i am wondering the length is ?in fact the brazilian virgin hair is very high cost,if it so low price,i am wondering if it's real brazilian virgin hair,the price of the Extensions and Wefts (http://www.royalmewigs.com/lace-human-hair-wigs-extensions-and-wefts-c-10_18.html/) is more real.You know the brazlian virgin is the most high cost hair,of course ,except the european hair.

angelarababy
05-23-2012, 01:01 AM
sorry,the link is not useful,here again.royalmewigs (http://www.royalmewigs.com/)

eyekandy22
07-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Outre Premium Natural Indian- Willow Wave. It has a kinky straight appearance I thought would blend with my natural flat ironed hair. From Day 1 of installing it (well I made a wig out of it) it has been a huge Chaka Khan puffball. Now it's morphed into a sick shedding dog. It has only been 2 weeks. I even did a bleach bath on it- and since it's human hair, Indian hair- I thought spending more money on hair would mean it's higher quality- it's crap. I did learn there's a difference between 'Indian' hair and 'Indian Remy'- the Remy has the cuticles aligned and shouldn't be as crappy as this BSS Indian junk. Oh well- $60 down the drain.

eyekandy22
07-12-2012, 08:11 PM
I only needed 1 pack to make the wig- actually cost like $55, but to buy wig supplies- yeah $60 :(

Atlantis718
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM
I didnt like my juju naturally curly hair it sucked!!!!! Was nice for the first two weeks.

teesweety
07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
My worst hair ever was Saga Remy 10" & 12". First time ever paying over $100 for some BSS hair and it was horrible. I bought it for my birthday 3yrs ago and it matted and tangled 2 days after my install. I wrapped it up at night and slept in a silk scarf but it was a no go.

Iceangelbrianna
08-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Sensational Premium Goddess. Ick. It was so nice for the first month. I take out, co-wash, and re-install my hair every two weeks, but by the 3rd install the hair was excessively knotty, hard to manage, and frizzy. For $75 a pack, I expected more! I've bought much cheaper hair that lasted MUCH longer

hugginsmaria
08-12-2012, 12:49 AM
hey ladies im currently trying and wearing virgin brazilian spiral curl from aliexpress here is my video on it my youtube name is keke231

its really pretty

idealwig
12-25-2012, 06:59 AM
the worst hair i get is from chinawigs.com , and then i buy from hifashionwoman.com , their hair is good , no tangle .

Thaliend
01-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Worst Hair Company - EINDIAN HAIR
The hair was brittle, dry, coarse - had to take it out in less than a month.

I purchase Wavy Indian Hair. Hair Look and felt like any other synthetic hair from the Korean store.

I contacted EIndianhair.com and left them a message and they never got back to me.
This happen in late December 2012.

I will never, ever buy hair from them again.

monieluv16
03-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Sensationnel Goddess Select Natural Yaki 14''. I sealed the wefts and co-washed before I installed it and it was good fine a little bit of tangling but nothing horrible and then after the first wash about 2 weeks later it felt dry and brittle and was matting up like crazy. Needless to say I removed it and bleach bathed it with no luck. I've had better results with $10 blended hair.

tss019
04-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Que by Milky Way

kevinyong1880
05-25-2013, 05:15 AM
I have also used worst brand and its provide very silky and pretty solution for hair.

Sarahs
08-14-2013, 05:29 AM
Oh girl its very sad.. I can understand your problem..

tcgold
08-19-2013, 05:51 PM
I am a up and coming natural human hair company i am with the general public. Why should you have to keep spending money on bad hair! That's why i started my company almost 4 yrs into it. I will not lie it has taken this long to find good quality human hair that is soft, smells good,no chemicals, no tangle, no matting and last for more than a year with proper maintenance. So enough said!

mzjuicy
09-09-2013, 10:09 AM
The worst hair for me was bss hair called Zury Indian Remy wet & wavy. Such a disappointment! I wore it straight for 2 weeks & it shed like dog! So I co-washed & tried to wear it wavy... Huge mistake! About 2 inches of the ends didn't even wave up. Not to mention it looked like homeless poodle. All matted & tangled. That was my last journey with bss hair...

Farrah1213
12-10-2013, 01:31 PM
BEWARE of The Hair Diva(.) Org,I purchased the Malaysian closure and two bundles. The closure came with tons of breakage.***The bundles came without labels and after having them installed for less than 10 days the hair is a wretched tangled mess. This hair is worse than BBS hair. I contacted the owner and her reply was I'm sorry. Really???? Avoid at all costs.

MalaysiaHairImports
12-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Caring for Remy Hair Extensions
When it comes to quality, Remy hair extensions are top of the line. These hair extensions are the best on the market, and they often come at a hefty price tag. To get the most out of your Remy hair extensions, it is important properly care for your extensions. Caring for human hair extensions does require some work, but the effort is definitely worth it when considering the appearance of this brand of human hair extension. If cared for properly, Remy human hair extensions are known for their longevity.
Caring for Remy hair extensions does require dedication to maintenance. These hair extensions will require daily care to ensure that they maintain their high quality appearance. The maintenance of Remy hair extensions is somewhat similar to the maintenance of one’s natural human hair. The use of quality products is highly recommended to ensure that the extensions maintain their appearance. The use of alcohol-free products to prevent the drying out of the extensions is encouraged. The extensions should be brushed and combed daily to remove any tangles, and placed in a loose plait or braid at night. Also, washing the extensions with a clarifying shampoo is encouraged for the removal of built-up deposits and dirt. Follow up the shampoo with a quality deep conditioner.
Remy hair extensions will need to be maintained every 4-6 weeks. The maintenance should be performed by a stylist that is well-trained in the maintenance of human hair extensions. During this process any damaged or matted bonds should be removed, and the extensions can be tightened. Also, this is a perfect time to have the ends trimmed to control split ends. Ultimately, the Remy extensions should be removed every 3 months to prevent damage to your natural hair.

MalaysiaHairImports
12-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Individuals that enjoy changing up their hairstyles every once in a while are sure to enjoy the flexibility and variety that come with using hair extensions. Hair extensions are available in a variety of styles, colors and types. When considering the use of hair extensions, quality is important. Most people wear hair extensions because they want to create a certain style that may not be achievable with their existing natural hair. Hair extensions also offer a certain level of protection for one’s natural hair depending on the type of extensions used. The selection of high quality hair extensions cannot be underestimated. It is truly affects the overall look of a hairstyle, and even the ability to maintain a particular hairstyle over time. The following are some factors to consider when choosing quality hair extensions.
1. Synthetic vs. Human Hair-There are two main types of hair for hair extensions. There is synthetic and human hair. While both of these options are available for hair extensions, some people prefer one type over the other. Depending upon personal styling preference, some forms of hair are better than others. Synthetic hair and human hair are very different and they do offer different options for styling. Individuals that are interested in hair extensions should consider the various properties of synthetic and human hair to determine which types of extensions are best for their hair needs.
2. Styling Options¬-Depending on the type of hair extensions purchased, styling options will vary. Styling options for extensions are largely based on the type of hair that is used for the particular hair extensions. In general, those that are seeking extensions that provide more styling options should consider human hair extensions such as Remy hair extensions. For those that are seeking a low maintenance hair extension, the synthetic brands are more preferable.
3. Frequency of Wear-When selecting hair extensions, it is important to consider how frequently they will be worn. Typically speaking, there are some types of hair extensions that are preferred for short-term and long-term wear. Synthetic hair extensions are highly preferred for occasional wear for such items as clip-ons or temporary pieces. Human hair, such as Virgin Remy, is perfect for those that want to wear their extensions on a long-term basis as human hair extensions are far more manageable than their synthetic counterparts.
4. Maintenance-When considering hair extensions, maintenance is factor that is of great importance. The amount of maintenance necessary for hair extensions largely depends upon the type of extension purchased. In general, synthetic extensions are considered “low maintenance” as they do not need a lot to be maintained. The human hair extensions, such as the Malaysian Remy hair, must be properly maintained on a regular basis to ensure their longevity. It is important to note that although synthetic hair extensions may require less work to maintain, people that use them must be careful not to not apply heat to this type of extension to ensure its easy maintenance.
Overall, there are both synthetic hair and human hair extensions such as Cambodia Remy hair. Those interested in more information on purchasing quality hair extensions should visit Buy Direct From Malaysia Hair Imports (http://www.malaysianremy.com)

openthewind
04-25-2014, 03:04 AM
We can offer Advanced Men's Hair System Custom Platform Online, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Any question please contact me.

thebeeutifullife
06-27-2014, 11:35 PM
That award would have to go to wowafrican. I thought this was supposed to be really good hair because I had seen a lot of positive comments and post about it but it matted and tangled so bad I ended up having to throw one bundle away customer service was terrible as well which made it worse. I did a review on this hair on my youtube channel the beeutiful life where I discuss every issue I had I wont be spending my hard earned coins with them again.

e2099inc
07-20-2014, 07:01 AM
These are very interesting posts on hair experiences

ja10469
07-20-2014, 07:18 AM
I have been lucky that I haven't had bad hair in probably 4 yrs. I did have trouble with a Malaysian coarse yaki curly hair due to the hair being double processed.