View Full Version : Hairfinity.com vitamins

babybear
02-26-2008, 10:44 PM
I think these vitamins are a good product. Just wanted everyone to know if thier looking for something to add length to your hair.

http://www.hairfinity.com/1MONTHSUPPLYSM.jpg

Ashfast
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks 4 the info^^^^^

denalove
02-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I tried them,and they are great for growing hair! I love them!

munchy
01-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the Tip.

allset
01-05-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh good I had asked about these in a differet thread, I am going to have to try them out

Brownsugar
01-05-2009, 06:57 PM
How much are they? I may have to add them t/my "Wish List" eventhough I just recently purchased another kind.

I think these vitamins are a good product. Just wanted everyone to know if thier looking for something to add length to your hair.

http://www.hairfinity.com/1MONTHSUPPLYSM.jpg

massielm18
01-15-2009, 05:07 PM
i cant wait to try these out

munchy
01-16-2009, 08:50 AM
I just started taking them, the beginning of the week. I've gained growth, but not sure if it's from me doing the things that I've been doing or the pills. Will keep you ladies posted, and I'll definitely see to posting some pics!!

vanilla67
01-17-2009, 05:35 PM
I am on my 3rd bottle, my hair is growing and is very healthy. I was skeptical at first, but will not be caught without them now. I get them from a lady that is a HairFinity rep, if you go to their website and put in your zipcode under find a retailer in your area you may have someone in your area that is selling and you can save on shipping and handling. The rep in my area has been taking them for a year and I promise her hair is way down her back and is very healthy.

blackresearch4us
02-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I am a student researcher in NYC, and in Long Island, most of my research is about further improvement w/ black hair, skin, body, health care. I have been researching the hairfinity vitamin, and as a skeptical as I am, I find my self having no reason to ?? these vitamins, I also appreciate that something that readily works does not charge us a small fortune. Hearing from reviews on this and other sites has compelled me to purchase and try them, my hair isnt in the best condition and could use a pep up, so thnx for ur the information nd i'll be checking in with my results soon.
Blackresearcher4us

munchy
02-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm taking them, and I already need a perm ( as you can read in my sig that I just had one not to long ago). The only thing is that my hair is still a little on the thin side. When I was taking these hair vitamins called exoticallure my hair was thickening up. SO when I finish Hairfinity, I'm going back to exoticallure.

BUT overall, Hairfinity is pretty good!!!

msbali59
03-15-2009, 11:17 AM
i have been using hairfinity for 3 weeks and i have at least 2 to 3 inches of new growth. i need a perm bad but im going to wait until the end of next week i will post before after pics.

MochaLFDyva
03-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I asked about this in another thread and I a glad that I found this post. I am going to try these. Munch where di you get the exoticallure from, I think I need thickness over length right now.

Carolinagirl_22
03-16-2009, 02:15 PM
ok..is anyone who was taking these pill experiencing growth still? or if so how much?

mssnu
03-16-2009, 02:45 PM
My hair growth buddy asked me to do some research on vitamins because she wanted the best buy for the best product. I have been looking over the last month or so. Hairfinity seems to be the only vitamin with 750 mg of MSM. The only thing close to it was a vitamin I saw yesterday at the Vitamin Shoppe in Pittsburgh PA and that vitamin had 300 mg of MSM along with the other beneficial vitamins. That vitamin was $26 for a 30 day supply and darned if I can think of the name right now. It will come back to me then I will post the name. But for my money, if you are going to take a vitamin, for the combo of vitamins and the price HairFinity is the way to go.

SoSeductive
04-19-2009, 12:07 AM
For those of you that have been consistently taking the vitamins...are you still having positive results?

Trendolyn
04-23-2009, 01:13 AM
I tried them,and they are great for growing hair! I love them!
Hey lady,

I got my vits this past Sat. and I was wondering for how many months did you take them b4 seeing results..... Are still currently a user..... did you do anything special to your hair like clip your ends or anything like that b4 starting them?

virtuouswoman
05-03-2009, 09:49 PM
So I've purchased them and I hope they work! Some one update us on their use...

miZZPortah
05-13-2009, 06:04 PM
I got my four month supply of these today! Is everyone still doing well with the HairFinity? I hope this coupled with my new reggie gets me even more length!

virtuouswoman
05-13-2009, 06:46 PM
I got my four month supply of these today! Is everyone still doing well with the HairFinity? I hope this coupled with my new reggie gets me even more length!

i've only been taking them a few days..but i take them with other vitamins, and i wonder if thats good or not...

MochaLFDyva
05-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the women in the hairfinity ad has a weave??!?!

Has anyone had any good results with these?

virtuouswoman
05-14-2009, 07:02 PM
which lady....

i've only been taking them a few days..i know something is up with them, especially that girl who talking about her hair grew like 3 inches in 3 weeks...i was like wwwhhhhaaatttt?? she should be stepping on her hair by now, let me go try and find the picture.

virtuouswoman
05-14-2009, 07:06 PM
http://www.hairfinity.com/comic-p.jpg

Amina
02-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Bump!

What results have you all been having from the hairfinity?

lilo moon
02-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm glad I found this threaad. I was wondering about them myself. Are you guys still taken them? What's your resuts?

SHIRO
02-08-2010, 11:31 PM
[QUOTE=MochaLFDyva;60170]Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the women in the hairfinity ad has a weave??!

I had noticed too and thought that if they cannot even model real hair in their adverts,can i trust their vits?The weaves are so tackily done you notice them at a glance....what does that say of their vits quality?

HairFinity Testimonial (http://www.hairfinity.com/hairfinity-testimonial.htm)

virtuouswoman
02-09-2010, 06:15 AM
My doctor had me stop taking them because he was concerned about the amount of some stuff in it, he wasnt too sure about it. He told me if I wanted to take pills for hair growth to just stick to Biotin....but i think they have a potential to work but you can't forget about your hair. These pills wont make your hair grow by just taking pills, you have to do your job too. They're not magic beans...

Curlgenie
02-09-2010, 06:40 AM
awww i always wondered about hair vits like these that are constantly advertised sometime the things you read are normally to good to be true so i normally dont pay them no mind, bt saying that if you say your geting results and i find teh price ok then i may just try them

Curlgenie
02-09-2010, 06:42 AM
oh yer any results yer?????

lilo moon
02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
My doctor had me stop taking them because he was concerned about the amount of some stuff in it, he wasnt too sure about it. He told me if I wanted to take pills for hair growth to just stick to Biotin....but i think they have a potential to work but you can't forget about your hair. These pills wont make your hair grow by just taking pills, you have to do your job too. They're not magic beans...

Thank you I was wondering about that.

Amina
02-09-2010, 07:02 PM

Yeeeeeeeea I'd have to agree those ingredients can look a bit intimidating/overwhelming. Thats the thing ppl tend to forget tho - they aren't some holy grail in a pill.

Amina
02-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Many are searching for info and I wanted to be able to gather some info to post on the blog about ppl's reviews of the product for women to have something to ref to. Anyone having great results from the vit?

blakluv1127
02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
I ordered Hairfinity Vitamins in November and used it for about a month and I didn’t notice that much growth when taking the vitamins orally. I got lazy after awhile, especially since I don’t like swallowing pills or any kind of vitamins. I will say that I started to see an increased amount of growth when I opened the capsules and mixed the contents of the capsules with Boundless Tresses. I couldn’t believe the new growth. I just got my hair relaxed at the end of December and started using the mixture a week after the relaxer, and by the third week of January, I had about 1 inch to 1.25 inches of new growth. But what really psyched me out was the thickness that I got from using the mixture. My mother even asked me what I was using because she got a perm a month before me and had not experienced the amount of new growth that I had experienced. I don’t know which product to give more credit to, but the combination really, really worked for my hair. I’m out of Hairfinity Vitamins right now, but I intend on ordering another bottle of the vitamins and another bottle of Boundless Tresses to see if that combination really is the reason that my hair was growing at such an accelerated state.

Now, the Hairfinity website can be very off-putting because there aren’t many realistic before-and-after pictures of a person’s hair growth, nor are there many pictures in the forum documenting anyone’s hair growth. I was very skeptical about trying this product when I saw this website and I was also afraid because of the high dosages of biotin, but I didn’t feel any effects from the vitamins and they did work for me. But everyone is not going to have the same results. What worked for me may not work for the next person. And I can’t honestly say what the results would have been if I had used the Hairfinity Vitamins without Boundless Tresses. I hope this helps someone.

virtuouswoman
02-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Many are searching for info and I wanted to be able to gather some info to post on the blog about ppl's reviews of the product for women to have something to ref to. Anyone having great results from the vit?

I wrote a review on the vitamins on the blog and I think some lady commented and she had good reviews, let me check if I can find her email.

Sharii16
02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeahh . My Mom Was Taking Them Some Time Ago And Let Me Try Some . They SERiOUSlY Work !

charlybrown
06-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Mmm interesting, will have to try those ones. I just can't get to the length I want :P

new2009season
06-26-2010, 05:38 AM
that's some good improvement, I'm going to try these pills

new2009season
06-26-2010, 05:42 AM
have you honestly been trying these? I'm eager to start.

new2009season
06-26-2010, 05:49 AM
if you go to their website, you'll see a lot of good reviews

sweets
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
I cant wait to try them. I will take a before pic to post....

Halibel
09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Any updates........anybody? http://www.thedoomship.com/images/smilies/nervous.gif

I expect one from godiva real soon. hehehe http://www.thedoomship.com/images/smilies/confused12.gif

fol@shade
10-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Here is a coupon code for hairfinity vitamins

Save 10% NOW

Use Promotional Code: 732189 when placing your order at: ;)

Hope this helps :-)

HairCare11
10-27-2010, 05:15 PM
i think i want to try them i hope nothing bad happens :/

luxe
10-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Haven't seen much progress. Won't be purchasing again.

Halibel
10-30-2010, 06:26 AM
I heard most ladies don't start seeing progress in their til after 3 or 4 bottles (months). :(

buckeyeinminn
11-07-2010, 07:41 AM
If they weren't so expensive, I would have tried them longer than the 1 month I used them

Jonnelle
01-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks Ladies. I would like to know can i combine with another vitamin?

Ms.Gibson
02-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks Ladies. I would like to know can i combine with another vitamin?
I would check with a Dr. to get a clear solid answer. Example before I got my hairfinity pills I was taking Biotin once I got the hairfinity pills I stopped taking the Biotin because they're already in the hairfinity pills.

sweets
02-26-2011, 07:12 PM
I have been taking them for 2 months and my nails are growing alot. Im not sure about hair yet. My only complaint was the breakout in the first two weeks. Once I added a fish and more water,all has cleared up.

Ms.Gibson
02-26-2011, 11:09 PM
I have been taking them for 2 months and my nails are growing alot. Im not sure about hair yet. My only complaint was the breakout in the first two weeks. Once I added a fish and more water,all has cleared up.
woooohooo glad no breakouts for me second bottle here I come

TDC1978
04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
me neither, I am also on my second bottle and I never had any breakouts, which reminds me I have to take my vitamins!

1st Lady
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
woooohooo glad no breakouts for me second bottle here I come

What kind of results are you getting. So far so good?

MizzRCook1
04-16-2011, 12:25 PM
I got my vitamins on April the 7th of 2011. I started taking them on the 8th. So far, I can tell that my hair has gotten thicker and it has only been a week! I put a relaxer in my hair last night so that I can really tell how much my hair is growing. I will keep you all posted in my journey!!!

sweets
04-16-2011, 12:46 PM
They work. But if you are acne prone like me drink your water!

bellenoire
05-08-2011, 09:38 PM
You can just go to Puritanès Pride and make your own vitamins...For cheaper! They are also more potent. Only thing you have to pop a lot of pills. They also have a hair vitamin there though that is almost identical to hairfinity! Seriously, hairfinity is so not worth the price when you can just buy the vitamins themselves. Plus they were rude to me(lol-YES that should affect your buying decision xD) I was a member of their forum about 3 years ago, and they were giving out these microwavable heat caps to members with more than 100 posts. I requested one, and they never sent it. I kept checking back up on it, and they just decided to ignore me. I tried contacting them pretending to be interested in ordering..OH OH Surprise! Surprise! I received a response in record speed. SO just for that I refuse to order from them. But yah.. For those that do not want to spring for those expensive pills...MAKE your own blend! Works wonders for me. If you get a sale at Wal-Mart, Zellers, or Shopperès Drug Mart, you dont even have to worry about shipping!

AllAboutMe
11-19-2011, 04:00 PM
I have tried thier vitamins. They are pretty good.

NaTuRaLe_BeAuTe`
04-18-2012, 08:10 AM
How safe are these vitamins. Has anyone experienced any negative side effects?

PurplePeony
04-18-2012, 08:52 AM
How safe are these vitamins. Has anyone experienced any negative side effects?

They should be safe unless you have any underlying health issues. If you`re concered maybe you could discuss it with your physician. Vit A, D& E in excess of RDA can cause problems in anyone so be sure to monitor your daily intake of those. Good Luck :)

NaTuRaLe_BeAuTe`
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the tip

lulu0916
05-16-2012, 07:08 PM
I am on my 3rd bottle, my hair is growing and is very healthy. I was skeptical at first, but will not be caught without them now. I get them from a lady that is a HairFinity rep, if you go to their website and put in your zipcode under find a retailer in your area you may have someone in your area that is selling and you can save on shipping and handling. The rep in my area has been taking them for a year and I promise her hair is way down her back and is very healthy.

Am I either typing it wrong or is there just no retailer in New York? I would more then love to save money on buying this product :(

NYNewYork
06-19-2012, 10:44 AM
no retailer in NY. I bought them online, with a coupon code

NYNewYork
06-19-2012, 10:45 AM

I really wish I had the same results as some of the posters here. But a month and a half post starting, I only my regular growth rate. Nothing more :(

SisNubian
07-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I am a student researcher in NYC, and in Long Island, most of my research is about further improvement w/ black hair, skin, body, health care. I have been researching the hairfinity vitamin, and as a skeptical as I am, I find my self having no reason to ?? these vitamins, I also appreciate that something that readily works does not charge us a small fortune. Hearing from reviews on this and other sites has compelled me to purchase and try them, my hair isnt in the best condition and could use a pep up, so thnx for ur the information nd i'll be checking in with my results soon.
Blackresearcher4us

cool I'm also in NYC. I'll check it out

amara510
09-13-2012, 11:21 AM
I just started using the hairfinity vitamins approx 4- 5 days ago.. I've noticed an unusual amount of itching (on my face..neck..sometimes my back and scalp).. Has anyone had similar symptoms? I believe the positive reviews about the vitamins and want to continue using them.. I just want to make sure this itching side effect I associate with taking the vitamins are not serious. Maybe I should take one capsule instead of the recommended 2 capsules..Any suggestions??

mariettahermosa
12-31-2012, 12:41 AM
please can i see some before and after pics!! :)

PurplePeony
01-11-2013, 09:24 PM
i have been using hairfinity for 3 weeks and i have at least 2 to 3 inches of new growth. i need a perm bad but im going to wait until the end of next week i will post before after pics.

:eek::rolleyes::cool::confused:

Missey
01-11-2013, 10:15 PM
:eek::rolleyes::cool::confused:

I think the hair vitamins sometimes act like weight loss. In the beginning you might experience great results because you are feeding your body something it isn't use to, but it tapers out. I got get results the first month I took the Nioxon. That was the last month I seen that kinda growth.

PurplePeony
01-12-2013, 07:30 AM
yeah but 2-3 inches in 3 weeks??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/BR225/face%20cut%20outs/2rp8xfs.png