View Full Version : Hair Pills and Regular Castor Oil Vs. Jamcian Black Castor Oil

Siberia_McLean
12-11-2009, 09:40 PM
So I'm looking into getting some hair pills. I had some Biotion but I didn' like them. They were chewable and had a fruity flavor.

I was also looking into getting some castor oil to seal my hair, and/or place it on my scalp. I just wanted to know if anyoe could tell me if there is a difference between the two. Also if any of you have uesd both which do ou like better.

HairObsessed
12-11-2009, 10:23 PM
One A Day VitaCraves™ (http://oneaday.com/vitacraves_gummies.html)

I love these!!! IT's actually 2 a day on the package... they jip you.

Siberia_McLean
12-11-2009, 10:27 PM
So they help with your hair?? I wouldn't like One A Day would have hair benefits.

One A Day VitaCraves™ (http://oneaday.com/vitacraves_gummies.html)

I love these!!! IT's actually 2 a day on the package... they jip you.

HairObsessed
12-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Any vitamin does... I notice an increase in my hair growth and thickness when I take vitamins and when I don't. Many of the hair vitamins have all these claims and ingredients you can get from a regular one. Look at the ingredients and just get a B or C added.

Do Hair Vitamins Work?: Hair Health & Styling Tips | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/video_4766432_do-hair-vitamins-work.html)

Siberia_McLean
12-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I guess that makes sense. Have you ever tried using castor oil for your hair??

Any vitamin does... I notice an increase in my hair growth and thickness when I take vitamins and when I don't. Many of the hair vitamins have all these claims and ingredients you can get from a regular one. Look at the ingredients and just get a B or C added.

Do Hair Vitamins Work?: Hair Health & Styling Tips | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/video_4766432_do-hair-vitamins-work.html)

HairObsessed
12-11-2009, 11:19 PM
No but I have used MegaTek... it works wonders. I like Amla oil for my hair personally.

Siberia_McLean
12-11-2009, 11:28 PM
I remember you saying that you like Mega-Tek. I going to buy a bottle and try it out for myself. I'm just scared that it might make ALL of my hair fall out, and I'll be bald. LOL How often did you apply it to your scalp??

Is Amla oil the brand name?? I've never heard of it before.

No but I have used MegaTek... it works wonders. I like Amla oil for my hair personally.

choshi1
12-12-2009, 01:54 AM
I just started using castor oil, i am ending a 20 week relaxer stretch and i have the kinkiest growth, the castor oil makes it softer and more manageable and i have noticed less breakage. amla oil is an indian oil made from the fruit of the indian gooseberry, so i guess it would be the generic

hair4me09
12-12-2009, 08:19 AM
So I'm looking into getting some hair pills. I had some Biotion but I didn' like them. They were chewable and had a fruity flavor.

I was also looking into getting some castor oil to seal my hair, and/or place it on my scalp. I just wanted to know if anyoe could tell me if there is a difference between the two. Also if any of you have uesd both which do ou like better.
I am using both at this time...I am using the Folicure Hair vitamins and I just started using the JBCO like 3 days ago and yes! I see I bigger difference in my hair with the castor oil. I was already taking hair vitamins but didn't have any thickness (keep in mind I haven't had a re-touch in 3 mos and I have fine/thin hair) but when I added the JBCO...Whoa! My hair is thicker now but new growth is soft, easy to comb through. I see why people say Castor Oil is the truth, because sincerely it is. I haven't mixed it with my conditioners yet, that's my next project-lol!

Siberia_McLean
12-12-2009, 05:45 PM
I am using both at this time...I am using the Folicure Hair vitamins and I just started using the JBCO like 3 days ago and yes! I see I bigger difference in my hair with the castor oil. I was already taking hair vitamins but didn't have any thickness (keep in mind I haven't had a re-touch in 3 mos and I have fine/thin hair) but when I added the JBCO...Whoa! My hair is thicker now but new growth is soft, easy to comb through. I see why people say Castor Oil is the truth, because sincerely it is. I haven't mixed it with my conditioners yet, that's my next project-lol!

Did you order it online, (from the banner that comes up on this site) or did you find it in the store??

acupofmagic
12-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I use Castor oil and vitamins for my hair. That castor oil really is the truth. I use it with WGO and to seal also. Good stuff :)

hair4me09
12-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Did you order it online, (from the banner that comes up on this site) or did you find it in the store??
I got the folicure hair vitamins from Sally's...and the JBCO from Sams247.com

lele35
01-27-2010, 11:42 PM
which is better regular or the jamaican castor oil

evanny
02-01-2010, 08:26 AM
I've only used the regular castor oil and my hair has gone through leaps and bounds of growth. I say the regular on works just fine. ;)

HairObsessed
02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I just got Vitol Time Released Great Hair with Biotin 3mg in a powerful formula of 74 Minerals, Cysteine, Plus Dietary Supplement. I was in the health food store with my Mom In Law and came across them. You take 2 a day with meals. I took one today at breakfast and at dinner. No nausea so far. I just did some lurking and found a bit of info on this website about women who have taken it.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31K9VH3XRRL._SS500_.jpg
HairTalk™ @ HairBoutique.com: Vitol Great hair (http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27700)

HairObsessed
02-01-2010, 04:47 PM
This is my first time taking any "hair related" vitamins. I usually take 1 a day gummies... me likey! mmmmmm.

naomimaxine927
02-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I use castor oil, and think it has been helping. I know for a fact my cayenne pepper does.

Curlgenie
02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
I think I might have to try castor oil quick time all the reviews that I'm hearing are really good the only bad thing I've heard is that one lady didn't like the smell bt that doesn't phase me too much. I think Ima buy some 2mz on my day off. :)

evanny
02-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I think I might have to try castor oil quick time all the reviews that I'm hearing are really good the only bad thing I've heard is that one lady didn't like the smell bt that doesn't phase me too much. I think Ima buy some 2mz on my day off. :)

Some ladies do half and half with another oil to help ease the smell and thickness of the oil. I'm thinking about using half castor oil and half grapeseed oil.

HairObsessed
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I just got some Jamaican castor oil and was wondering if I should cut it since it is soooo thick! Thanks!
Some ladies do half and half with another oil to help ease the smell and thickness of the oil. I'm thinking about using half castor oil and half grapeseed oil.

evanny
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
^^^You're welcome. :)