View Full Version : The Longest you've kept a weave in

CREODiiVA
05-20-2009, 08:17 PM
I want to keep mine in at least 2 months at a time.
I know they say every two weeks undo the crown but i just want to leave my hair alone ..I want it to grow ...
I even heard of ppl leaving it in up to 4 months but I would be scared to take it out ....After that long

Carolinagirl_22
05-21-2009, 07:20 AM
I know a girl who kept her micros for like 6mos :eek: and she didn't even redo the edges!

I think about 3weeks and that was suuuuper hard cause I like to shampoo weekly, ok!

CREODiiVA
05-21-2009, 07:30 AM
I know a girl who kept her micros for like 6mos :eek: and she didn't even redo the edges!

I think about 3weeks and that was suuuuper hard cause I like to shampoo weekly, ok!

lol ...ok thats funny i had to laugh ..did you ever get a chance to see her hair after she took it out ? im guessing she had alot of growth/ & shedding lol

Dividir
05-29-2009, 08:09 AM
I kept 1 in for about 2 and hal months. This was back when I knew nothing about hair care, apart from to 'grease' my scalp.

It was a full closure weave, none of my hair was left out, to get seriously heat damaged.

Doing this actually helped me retain lenght, only because I gues it was a proctective hair style. I didn't shampoo it (but there were some cleanses involved), so there serious manipulation of the braids underneath, so this reduced matting.

I was easy-ish to take my hair our (when the thread was found!)

But I would recommended it if you were plan on doing so if you were leaving your hair out, or if you have scalp irritations
It is best to ensure that you take care of the health of you hair and scalp if you do this.

And avoid product build up!

hairdiva09
06-06-2009, 01:43 AM
I personally take my weaves out ever 4-5 wks. My hair is so thick and coarse that I will never leave it in for too long to prevent pulling too much hair out.

lele35
06-07-2009, 06:25 PM
I want to keep mine in at least 2 months at a time.
I know they say every two weeks undo the crown but i just want to leave my hair alone ..I want it to grow ...
I even heard of ppl leaving it in up to 4 months but I would be scared to take it out ....After that long
I keep my weaves in for 3mos. I have no problem with tangling, but any longer than 3 mos is not a good idea, unless you want dreads, lol

MsEdwards
06-08-2009, 07:49 AM
The longest I have kept a sew in weave in was 3-4 months. I'm planning on within the next month getting another sew in, done with virgin Indian hair. I"ll keep the sew in in for 3-4 months -- take the hair off, get the braids re-done (and hair washed), and the hair sew in back on. I believe I'm going do that whole process for a year to let my hair grow out. I've had success in the past doing this so I'm hoping by the time I'm done, my hair will be down to my shoulders or even past.

LilMissRed
06-08-2009, 08:30 AM
about 6 weeks.
-Install
-wash in 2 weeks
-wash again in 2 weeks
-Take out and redo
-Repeat the cycle :) but I use new hair when I get the braids re-done

I couldnt make it without my washes every two weeks my scalp starts itching sooooo bad LOL

CREODiiVA
06-08-2009, 11:40 AM
The longest I have kept a sew in weave in was 3-4 months. I'm planning on within the next month getting another sew in, done with virgin Indian hair. I"ll keep the sew in in for 3-4 months -- take the hair off, get the braids re-done (and hair washed), and the hair sew in back on. I believe I'm going do that whole process for a year to let my hair grow out. I've had success in the past doing this so I'm hoping by the time I'm done, my hair will be down to my shoulders or even past.

where do you get your hair from ???
I really want some virgin Indian hair wefts

iNFATUATE
06-09-2009, 03:42 PM
2 months is the longest.

trisha
06-09-2009, 05:19 PM
When I had a sew in, I had it for a month. If I wasn't busy going to school full time and working, I would have taken it out two wks max.

MsEdwards
06-11-2009, 06:01 PM
where do you get your hair from ???
I really want some virgin Indian hair wefts

Hey, Creo. My hair stylist sells the hair down here in Jacksonville. If you want, I can give you her number. And she sells it at a reasonable price as well.

Vermelha
06-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Two weeks.
I loathe weaves :-( But they look great though!

miZZPortah
06-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Is weave the loose hair like on a track? Does braids with human or synthetic hair count as a weave?

MsEdwards
06-13-2009, 08:17 PM
I think all weave, whether braided or wefted :)

BritishPound
06-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Up to 8 weeks for me.

lolly89
08-01-2009, 06:25 AM
i always keep my sew ins for four months...and i take 6 week breaks in between them

brittbritt
08-09-2009, 02:59 PM
THree weeks... I hate when my hair starts to grow and my braids loosen up. I do my own weave so it doesn't cost me much except for the hair.

marchoftheblackqueen
08-09-2009, 03:36 PM
I used to keep mine in for 3-4 months, hence why my hair is uber damaged >.<

newtodo
08-26-2009, 02:56 AM
It'll be my first sew in tomorrow but I hope to be able to keep it in for at least 2 months.

Successful*diva
09-13-2009, 03:28 AM
I usually wear my sew-in weaves for 3-4 months as the Indian Hair holds up so well, however I be concerned that my braids underneath will begin to get matted and they also get loose. It really depends on your texture of hair as you do not want your braids to dread up under your weave.

Carolinagirl_22
09-13-2009, 07:39 AM
I can't really do anystyles for longer than 2-3wks...my scalp is soo dry and sensitive and it HATES to be dirty! I wish my head wasn't so picky cause I wouldn't mind 2mos. I have to shampoo weekly cause if I don't I will pick sores in my head or beat it to death.
I just took out a mico-cornrows and a sew-in in the back out. I tried to push it 3wks but I was scared of matting cause I'm pretty much natural for the most part.
I still had to have my mom detangle my hair for me cause it was seriously knotted up in like 3 places after I took the weave out.

LilMissRed
09-17-2009, 01:14 PM
well its been 2 mos for me and to be honest.. Sunday will be the 1st opportunity that I'll have to get it taken out and redone. Ive been washing it every 2 weeks and it hasnt been itchy (yay) Ive been feeling the edges and back area where my hair has loosened up and I have to admit.. I'm liking my texture. Hubby suggested that I wear 'my' hair for a while, BUT I'm not ready for all that yet.. it'll be a yr since my last relaxer in Oct!! I'm so excited, but I want a lil more length

MsStarr
09-27-2009, 03:47 PM
I have maintained my micros for 3 to 4 months and I also made my sew in lasts 3 1/2 months

rpg1908
09-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I have maintained my micros for 3 to 4 months and I also made my sew in lasts 3 1/2 months

Wow...what do you do to maintain your style and the hair underneath?

MsStarr
09-28-2009, 11:29 AM
I have kept my sew in for 3 months, washing and grooming it like it was my own hair, even my hair beautician was shocked on how well i kept it up and for that length of time

MsStarr
09-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Wow...what do you do to maintain your style and the hair underneath?

for my sew ins. my hair is natural cornrowed so it is really does not have much tension on it and it can relax.... When i wash the sew in i shampoo and condition and rinse using a brush each time ........ that way its clean and it is still smooth and not tangled I let it air dry in a clip or a pony tail holder. Once dry then I style as i want may it be curls or bumping it . i also use a little bit of a olive oil cream and a little oil sheen for shininess and a nice smell.

νєиєиσѕα
10-06-2009, 03:47 AM
3 1/2 months close to 4 (lol)
I bought special shampoos and conditioners etc
so i could wash and condition my hair regularly
I also keep my hair&scalp oiled, moisturized
etc as needed treated it like it was my own

I didn't loose any hair or have shedding problems

princessTiana
01-01-2010, 02:44 PM
the longest that I've kept my weave up, I had micorbraids.. but they were a little bit bigger than micros, because I really don't have the patience to undo all of those little braids :no way: !!, but anywho, the longest I've kept my weave up was for 3 months. I got them before prom and took them down a week b4 graduation.. and boy i tell you my hair had shrunk !!! :What u:

It was so hard to deal with !!

313chick
01-03-2010, 10:13 AM
four months but I had that virgin Indian hair!

angel_hair
01-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Can't do no more than two months.

Five to Nine Design
01-14-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm shooting for at least 3-4 months with my current one.

Now that I've been doing the sew-in thing for about a year, I have definitely found that you get what you pay for. :-) For short term use, nearly any of the human hair BSS brands will do but now that I'm wearing a weave daily due to hair loss and thinning, I finally broke down and spent the 200 bucks for Halley's hair. Very little tangling and so soft -- I love it! And folks tell me that it's reusable; can't do better than that.

Dommie
01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
3-4 weeks.

Five to Nine Design
01-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Well, looks like I spoke too soon. I usually wear kinky/curly styles because I don't care much for straight hair on me but no matter how much I spend and the quality of hair, the kinky stuff turns into a matted mess after a few weeks. I've searched all the forums, used all the products and no matter what I do, the kinky weaves don't hold up. I surrender -- to the straight or wavy hair I go!

;-)

CREODiiVA
01-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey, Creo. My hair stylist sells the hair down here in Jacksonville. If you want, I can give you her number. And she sells it at a reasonable price as well.

I think i'm going to order some online .. I'll start searching for some sites in a few

CREODiiVA
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I want to try the FOUR MONTH THING TOO .. but I'm gonna need some good hair for that ! I've been lucky so far never had any abnormal shedding or anything. As long as you take care of your hair underneath I think your hair should be fine

floridaprincess
01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
How do you keep a sew in for 4 months without your hair underneath from matting? When I get a full sew in I would love to keep it in for that long but I am just afraid that my hair underneath will become matted. Also, I always thought you couldn't air dry your hair when it was in a sew in because it could possibly mildew.lol.I'm confused someone please help me out here..

Roshanda
01-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I've definitely left in a sew in close to 4 months and it grew the crap out my hair. I kept it oiled and it was fine:)

Roshanda
01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
I want to try the FOUR MONTH THING TOO .. but I'm gonna need some good hair for that ! I've been lucky so far never had any abnormal shedding or anything. As long as you take care of your hair underneath I think your hair should be fine

Princess weave is the BEST for curly sew ins..it actually can be staright too if you want it to be. Otherwise Remy Velvet is great too!

floridaprincess
01-21-2010, 06:29 PM
:) I've been taking better care of my sew in now than I've done in the past. So I don't think I should have that problem once I do get a full sew in and decide to leave it in for 3-4 months.

Roshanda
01-21-2010, 06:29 PM
How do you keep a sew in for 4 months without your hair underneath from matting? When I get a full sew in I would love to keep it in for that long but I am just afraid that my hair underneath will become matted. Also, I always thought you couldn't air dry your hair when it was in a sew in because it could possibly mildew.lol.I'm confused someone please help me out here..

My hair never got matted. When my hair dresser did the sew in she sewed a net onto the braids first. I think this helped alot. The thing is you can wash it and wet it but you MUST sit under the dryer and make sure your hair is FULLY dry and it won't smell like mildew. If you don't your hair will definitely reek ;)

floridaprincess
01-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Thanks Roshanda! I have never used a net with a sew in. Why did your stylist use a net? lol..yeah I definitely can't have my hair reeking..

Roshanda
01-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks Roshanda! I have never used a net with a sew in. Why did your stylist use a net? lol..yeah I definitely can't have my hair reeking..

No problem! She was the first stylist that I've ever been to that did that but it's pretty common. Basically they say that it keeps tension off of your hair..since normally it's threaded through your braids and your hair is pretty much holding the weave. It cuts down on breakage and hair loss. If you google it, you could probably find some videos on it. My hair grew a lot better when my sew-ins were done that way:)

floridaprincess
01-21-2010, 09:33 PM
I will try that especially if it will help my hair in the long run.:)

CREODiiVA
01-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Princess weave is the BEST for curly sew ins..it actually can be staright too if you want it to be. Otherwise Remy Velvet is great too!

Is that the line of hair you used when you kept it in that long ?
Isn't that a bss brand ?

Roshanda
01-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Is that the line of hair you used when you kept it in that long ?
Isn't that a bss brand ?

When I kept it close to 4 months, I used Princess weave. That weave is not found in most beauty supplies. In fact, I only know of one in Detroit that sells it. I'm quite sure you can find it online. It starts at 130 or so a pack. Remy Velvet is at most bss though. Trust me! It is the best and it isn't as high..maybe 60 a pack. I kept it for like 3 months. The weave was fine. I just missed my real hair. The lady that I go to for sew ins styles for celebrities, so she always recommends the good lasting weaves to buy.

Roshanda
01-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey Guys! Go to my page and look at the album sew-ins..I just uploaded a cpl pictures of them!

floridaprincess
01-22-2010, 01:34 PM
The Outre Velvet Remy is reusable right?

Roshanda
01-22-2010, 03:16 PM
The Outre Velvet Remy is reusable right?

Yep! You'd have to wash it but it'll look like new!

floridaprincess
01-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Good.it isn't as pricey as other Remy Hair..That's definitely a plus!

sexualbutterfly
01-26-2010, 09:50 PM
The longest I've kept weave in was approx. 2 months and that was a quick weave. That cap itched me to death!

bellahaircompany
01-28-2010, 09:06 AM
10 weeks is the longest I have ever kept a weave in.

PrettyGirlCo.
04-29-2010, 09:37 PM
The longest I've ever kept a weave in was for 4 months. I will not do that again b/c my hair was super matted and had started to dred. I did try to take care of my hair underneath by keeping my hair underneath conditioned and moisturized, but I've learned that my hair can't take being in a sew-in weave that long. Now, I just go for 3 months and my hair is better for it.

apple305
05-02-2010, 03:08 AM
1 mth. .Which is bad because my hair would still look good. I just love the fresh look when your hair is just done.

PassionDiva
05-06-2010, 05:06 PM
I have a problem I took my sew in out after 2 months and combed it out really good then washed it and now my hair is dreaded at the ends in parts. I for the life of me cannot get it out and I really hate to have to cut it! So does anyone have any HELPFUL suggestions because I am fairly new to the sew in styles.

Curlgenie
05-06-2010, 05:12 PM
The Longest ive kept a weave in is about a month, i get bored and normally redo pieces during that month but just for maintenance and that.

virtuouswoman
05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
I have a problem I took my sew in out after 2 months and combed it out really good then washed it and now my hair is dreaded at the ends in parts. I for the life of me cannot get it out and I really hate to have to cut it! So does anyone have any HELPFUL suggestions because I am fairly new to the sew in styles.

Few Questions :)
What did you use on your hair?
How was the hair installed? Braid pattern?
What did you do to your hair within the two months? (wash/condition)

Swanflower
05-27-2010, 12:39 PM
2 months for me

CVJ2011
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
3 Months was the longest for me. I have a different one in now, which has been in for two months, and I plan on taking it out today.

antoinette
06-25-2010, 11:35 AM
60 days for me

CreoleDiva
01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Let's see....August, September, October, and I came home in November...about 3 1/2 months. Yep...and the hair wasn't even expensive. Just plain ol Wet-and-Wavy. I'd brush it and it would get really bushy, I LOVED it!! Lol, if it didn't shed and get tangled so much then I wouldn't have taken it out. I had sooo much new growth too! Mannnn, I was FREAKIN OUT when I took that weave out of my head! My hair was sooooo nappy, I had to condition it over and over again, just to get rid of the matting. I had so much dead hair falling out, it was crazy! lol...I always keep my weave in for at least 3 months, unless it's really really bad! Like, Milky Way bad! lol

eyekandy22
01-23-2011, 08:18 AM
About 2 months- I always get bored. I haven't done weaves in a long time though, they were wrecking my hairline. Also when new growth starts kicking in, it doesn't look that good, and it's difficult to shampoo and DC in a weave for me. So I don't get how people keep them in for 4 months without them looking ratty. but whatever works.

mschellep10
01-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I usually keep mine in about 2 1/2 months. I have to let my hair breathe.

lkirkpat
01-31-2011, 08:27 PM
This is my third sew in weave and I want to know is sew in damaging to my hair

lsreed13
02-08-2011, 10:08 PM
The longest I kept a sew in was 3 months. Now I only keep a sew in for 2 months.

Diva83
03-23-2011, 04:09 PM
No matter how good the hair it is i buy my weave only last 2weeks to 1month i need some serious help with maintence

misspriss2892
03-31-2011, 02:15 PM
6 to 8 weeks but I heard of people that can keep up to 5 months

Vantrice01
03-31-2011, 02:29 PM
I kept my weave for 2 months. After that the hair starts to shed

jturner7156
05-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Once I left my hair in for 2 months but failed to moisturize or anything, it led to tangles, extremely dry hair and more. I had major hair breakage. I definitely learned from that...will never fail to moisturize again.

Ladygwen
06-04-2011, 11:50 AM
2 months longest I've kept mine in

Dashelle*
06-04-2011, 02:20 PM
I will keep my eye on this I am also thinking of getting a sew in to let my hair rest a little.. I've been told anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months! I'm lost with which hair to use bc I've never had a sew in. This advice helps a lot for a newbie like me.. I live in a place where not many ppl discuss black hair.

naps no more
06-04-2011, 04:00 PM
10 years, just like beyonce

theNigerian
12-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Mine was about 4-5 months.
This time i plan on keeping it in for about 6 months.
That's what makes my hair grow so long.

tgifarrah
12-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Ok everyone may be surprised but I have kept mine in for 7/8 months...never less than 6

NaTuRaLe_BeAuTe`
12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
2 months. washing once a month

nikasut
12-23-2011, 07:19 PM
4 weeks...it just doesn't keep...Not to mention I only use synthetic these days (college student on a budget) however, most importantly my hair is thriving

longhairsilver
01-26-2012, 09:27 AM
damn i get paid monthly, and i owe out 500 (half my wage) next month , so im gonna have to keep my one in (from tomorrow) til end of march payday!

Denae1908
02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
I keep mine in for 2 and a half to 3 months!

KinkyKurlyBarbi
02-28-2012, 08:43 PM
i usually keep mine in for like 3-4 months and i really don't wash my hair under only about 2 or 3 times. i could be wrong for that but i don't think so lol

Missey
02-28-2012, 09:11 PM
I have only had one weave, and I kept it in one week. I paid decent money for the hair, but it was shedding like crazy.

One of my sister's will keep braids in her hair until the Lord comes down and ask her what her problem is. She swears it helps her, but I don't really know if she's being totally honest.

jazzi
03-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I had single's (in a bob) for 6 mts but I did redo the top of my head I had 5 inches of growth hair was apl, then it broke off:(, now sew in only 2 months

beauty123
04-01-2012, 07:57 PM
I have use my hair weaving for 2 month,and it will tangle or shedding much after 2 month.

ch1
04-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I think my past weaves have been about 6-8 weeks, but actually when I did single braided extensions I kept them in from August last year til Jan 3rd this year!! Tho' they were human hair pieces and I kept redoin them - so I guess that makes 5 months :eek: wouldn't go that long again If I'm honest just got lazy about pulling them out and planin what to do with my natural hair next. :confused:

desirechoc99
04-24-2012, 08:57 PM
I have kept my weave i bought from nuindianhair.com for more than 6 months. One of my colleagues pointed me to them.:) Will let you guys know the progress !

jazzi
07-09-2013, 02:44 PM
well this sew in I had since may 21 and taking out tomorrow so 6 weeks

MalaysiaHairImports
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
When it comes to quality, Remy hair extensions are top of the line. These hair extensions are the best on the market, and they often come at a hefty price tag. To get the most out of your Remy hair extensions, it is important properly care for your extensions. Caring for human hair extensions does require some work, but the effort is definitely worth it when considering the appearance of this brand of human hair extension. If cared for properly, Remy human hair extensions are known for their longevity.
Caring for Remy hair extensions does require dedication to maintenance. These hair extensions will require daily care to ensure that they maintain their high quality appearance. The maintenance of Remy hair extensions is somewhat similar to the maintenance of one’s natural human hair. The use of quality products is highly recommended to ensure that the extensions maintain their appearance. The use of alcohol-free products to prevent the drying out of the extensions is encouraged. The extensions should be brushed and combed daily to remove any tangles, and placed in a loose plait or braid at night. Also, washing the extensions with a clarifying shampoo is encouraged for the removal of built-up deposits and dirt. Follow up the shampoo with a quality deep conditioner.
Remy hair extensions will need to be maintained every 4-6 weeks. The maintenance should be performed by a stylist that is well-trained in the maintenance of human hair extensions. During this process any damaged or matted bonds should be removed, and the extensions can be tightened. Also, this is a perfect time to have the ends trimmed to control split ends. Ultimately, the Remy extensions should be removed every 3 months to prevent damage to your natural hair.

MalaysiaHairImports
12-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Individuals that enjoy changing up their hairstyles every once in a while are sure to enjoy the flexibility and variety that come with using hair extensions. Hair extensions are available in a variety of styles, colors and types. When considering the use of hair extensions, quality is important. Most people wear hair extensions because they want to create a certain style that may not be achievable with their existing natural hair. Hair extensions also offer a certain level of protection for one’s natural hair depending on the type of extensions used. The selection of high quality hair extensions cannot be underestimated. It is truly affects the overall look of a hairstyle, and even the ability to maintain a particular hairstyle over time. The following are some factors to consider when choosing quality hair extensions.
1. Synthetic vs. Human Hair-There are two main types of hair for hair extensions. There is synthetic and human hair. While both of these options are available for hair extensions, some people prefer one type over the other. Depending upon personal styling preference, some forms of hair are better than others. Synthetic hair and human hair are very different and they do offer different options for styling. Individuals that are interested in hair extensions should consider the various properties of synthetic and human hair to determine which types of extensions are best for their hair needs.
2. Styling Options¬-Depending on the type of hair extensions purchased, styling options will vary. Styling options for extensions are largely based on the type of hair that is used for the particular hair extensions. In general, those that are seeking extensions that provide more styling options should consider human hair extensions such as Remy hair extensions. For those that are seeking a low maintenance hair extension, the synthetic brands are more preferable.
3. Frequency of Wear-When selecting hair extensions, it is important to consider how frequently they will be worn. Typically speaking, there are some types of hair extensions that are preferred for short-term and long-term wear. Synthetic hair extensions are highly preferred for occasional wear for such items as clip-ons or temporary pieces. Human hair, such as Virgin Remy, is perfect for those that want to wear their extensions on a long-term basis as human hair extensions are far more manageable than their synthetic counterparts.
4. Maintenance-When considering hair extensions, maintenance is factor that is of great importance. The amount of maintenance necessary for hair extensions largely depends upon the type of extension purchased. In general, synthetic extensions are considered “low maintenance” as they do not need a lot to be maintained. The human hair extensions, such as the Malaysian Remy hair, must be properly maintained on a regular basis to ensure their longevity. It is important to note that although synthetic hair extensions may require less work to maintain, people that use them must be careful not to not apply heat to this type of extension to ensure its easy maintenance.
Overall, there are both synthetic hair and human hair extensions such as Cambodia Remy hair. Those interested in more information on purchasing quality hair extensions should visit Buy Direct From Malaysia Hair Imports (http://www.malaysianremy.com)

dreadlockrepair
02-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Great Thread.... But it really does not matter how long you leave a weave or hair extensions in your hair-Especially if they still look really good.

However it's great that we advise women that sew-ins should be taken out after six weeks to avoid matting and tangling underneath. But most women do keep their extensions and weaves in for more than 6 weeks and are having to deal with matted and tangled roots.

They end up feeling so very sad and depressed by doing this and they don't need to. Then they go to these "expert weave" stylist who just want to cut their hair off and condemn the client.

Ladies if you are enjoying your weave and want to wear it longer than 6 weeks(because it looks good)....YOU CAN! Just use the Take Down Remover cream or contact the hairdressers at hairdetanglerschool.com. You do not need to cut, shave or lose your hair.

No matter what type of protective hairstyle you choose to wear, your roots and hair can be detangled safely, protected, salvaged and healthy.

qp88
03-09-2014, 10:09 AM
for me 7 weeks is the most long time

The_InCrowd
04-01-2014, 12:41 PM
I would definitely try Forever Hair Extensions! With the proper care extensions can be use up to a year! Visit the website, they have quality and the cheapest prices! Foreverhair.com