View Full Version : Don't B Bald/Baby Don't Be Bald

LadyLindis
04-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Okay, so my mom and Aunt were on the phone a few days ago and the topic of daughter's hair came up and my aunt suggested, for our temples (Mine and my sister's) A product called Baby Don't be Bald.
My mom found another Product called Don't B Bald and bought that as the other stuff was on line at sites she didn't think were well, smart to use.

Anyway...has anybody heard of this stuff?
Or Tried it?
I'm tired of my temples misbehaving, staying patchy and messing up the look of my progress so I'm going to be a guinea pig regardless. XD

I'll post link to pictures of each product.

Don't B Bald
Dont Be Dry Cream 4oz (http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/dobedrycr4oz.html)

Baby Don't Be Bald.

Don't Be Dry (Baby) Nourishment 4oz (http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/dobedrybno4o.html)

denalove
04-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Let us know how this works, Lady...is it new?? I've never heard of it...

The Anti Hair Slave
04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
I have never heard of it. But what are the ingredients?

LadyLindis
04-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Nor have I, my aunt lives in Philly and I'm in the south so I dunno how recent this stuff is to the market.

Notes from usage: This stuff goes right on the scalp, so do not put it in/on your actual hair it it will get crunchy (Mother's experience.)
It's not the best smelling stuff in the world, it have two kinds of natural alcohol and two different kinds of mineral oil, but I think as long as you follow the use instructions, by not applying to hair and only using it every other day, it should work.
I'm not too keen on Mineral oil...I haven't let any product with mineral oil in the first 6 ingredients in my hair since early 06'

So...It doesn't smell great and makes hair hard/crunch. I'd put this in the maybe file of hair products.

I promise to get you ladies the ingredients once I find the jar again, so we can pick apart the many chemicals inside.
^__^
On a side note, finally found Wild growth in my local Sally's...I love the smell. XD

The Anti Hair Slave
04-14-2008, 09:51 PM
WGO? It didn't work for me, but then again I didn't use it consistantly.

LadyLindis
04-15-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm going to use the WGO Every other day and see how my temples look.

And now, without further waiting the ingredient list for Don't B Bald Cream Nourishment:
Cactus Juice, Aloe Vera Juice, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sterayl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Oleth 20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Pathenol, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba oil, Rosemary, Fragrance.

denalove
04-15-2008, 07:55 PM
There goes that Alcohol and Petrolatum again..sounds kind of harsh.

The Anti Hair Slave
04-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Not all alcohols are bad, I thought some actually made the moisturizing properties work better. other than the petroleum and fragrance sounds good. Try it and let us know.

LadyLindis
05-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Okay, I'm updating!
(Very sorry for taking so long, I had to get at least 2 weeks of usage under my belt and I was kinda off and on with it. )

I've been using the Wild Growth oil nightly and the Baby Don't B Bald every other day, no more than three times a week, and I'm seeing a good amount of growth...but I'm not sure which is working so I'm going to continue using both and massaging my scalp nightly.

Q-TPIE
05-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Congrats, lady!

The Anti Hair Slave
05-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Good for you!

Kymikymi
08-10-2008, 03:39 AM
I just bought "Don't B Bald 6 oz cream nourishment", and would like some input from people who have used it. My hair loss is a result of weave glue that took out my hair in about a quarter - 50-cent piece diameter area... This happened about two years ago; to this day, I only have peach fuzz in the area. I'm feeling like Donald Trump up in here, with my comb-over techniques :- }

I will check back in weekly (hopefully) with my personal results.

jayprecious
08-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Ok, Hi guys, I also have the same problem many of you have. I've tried so many things but nothing seem to work. I'm gonna try the WGO I'm a little confused on which Don't B bald to get. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Emerald
09-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Has anyone tried that baby dont bald conditioning shampoo???

Abulikethemonkey
09-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Congratulations Ladylindis on your new found growth. I wonder what is really causing the growth too. Which one are you going to drop or are you going to keep using both because they could be helping one another?

kita
09-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Sufur 8 stinks, but it grew my daughters hair. I have heard of Don't be bald, but never used it.

cphillips82
09-30-2008, 10:24 AM
My baby got a wing worm in her head and now she has a bald spot. I've been using Baby Don't B Bald for about three weeks now, and I'm pleased to say her hair is starting to grow back.

evanny
03-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Seriously thinking about using it on my edges.....

layah2sexc
06-16-2009, 10:45 PM
i used baby don't be bald. its all natural with no harmful chemicals in it. it smells like baby powder and it blue and its wonderful and very cheap. like 2 or 3 dollars . i can never find it anymore.

Sharii16
11-04-2009, 04:15 PM
does anyone still use dont be bald and if sooooo how are the results!?!?!

Amina
11-04-2009, 08:39 PM
My Gram wants me to buy her some...I haven't yet, some of the ingredients have me hesitant

Bodybutter
11-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Someone on YOUTUBE encouraged me to buy it..cannot tell you where in my home it is located..that tells you I have not used it much at all.

lamaria211
11-09-2009, 01:48 PM
i have heard of it my mom used to use it the only thing is that its petroleum based so it wouldnt work on my relaxed hair

RoxieH
01-27-2010, 08:47 PM
yes it will work i been using it for 2 yrs when i had a relaxer and since i been natural my hair grew alot with when i had a relaxer and i used the BABY DON'T BE BALD triple strength

Sharii16
01-28-2010, 06:26 PM
yes it will work i been using it for 2 yrs when i had a relaxer and since i been natural my hair grew alot with when i had a relaxer and i used the BABY DON'T BE BALD triple strength

Hmmmm ! I Heard Of The Baby Don't Be Bald , But Can Never Find It In Salons Or Sally's . Did You Order From Online , And If So From Where ??

ARODGERS
02-18-2010, 12:59 PM
I have not tried the dont be bald, but was considering trying it on my 18 month olds hair. she does not have any bald spots but i am wanting to find a natural shampoo that does not contain sulfates for her hair. does any one have any suggestions on NATURAL shampoos that are good and safe for young chidlren. thanks in advance

sweets
02-18-2010, 03:11 PM
I have not tried the dont be bald, but was considering trying it on my 18 month olds hair. she does not have any bald spots but i am wanting to find a natural shampoo that does not contain sulfates for her hair. does any one have any suggestions on NATURAL shampoos that are good and safe for young chidlren. thanks in advance

I use cream of nature its sulfate free. And not drying to the hair. Once i'm done with the bottle im going to try etae natural products.

gah78
05-05-2010, 09:14 PM
“Baby Don’t Be Bald” is my best selling product.People say it really works. I have the original. Be careful when buying it because there is a product out there called “Baby Don’t Be Bald” but it’s not the same. The Jar should have a baby on it and bee’s in place of the word “Be”… I have heard numerous complaints about the product in the other (plain) Jar.

MysticMatriarch
07-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Does "Baby Don't Be Bald" regrow hair or does it thicken hair that is already there?

Eneka
11-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Do baby don't be bald thicken and grow thin infant hair?

dharrisonburrell
08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm trying Baby don't be bald for the first time. I have tension alopecia from tight braids and I'm hoping this will regrow my hair. Any positive results from using this product? Thanks!