View Full Version : Big Beautiful Buttocks Enhancement Formula

Roxanne
04-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Well,

This is really not my product or business. I just felt like pointing this out. Anyways Im not sure if some of you ladies have already taken BBB pills but I don't see anyone talking about them. I took them for 6 months and my butt increased by 5 inches. The whole world is taking them right now and I just want to know if the BBB pills are working for you? Let me know ladies. Thanx!

BBBFormula (http://bbbformula.com)

creolesugar
04-04-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm just gonna get real ignorant for a sec and tell you that this is a forum for ppl of color; most of us are naturally well-rounded in that department ;)

Roxanne
04-04-2009, 01:23 AM
creolesugar,

Do you have a thing against me or something? Listen im just excited about the pills and trying to let everyone know about them. If you are well rounded in that department, then you are one of the lucky ones. But stereo-typing is one of the most ignorant things people can do!

creolesugar
04-04-2009, 01:28 AM
yup. only did it for a second. but seriously, this is a hair forum...and you went around posting YES......... to many a thread, so are you a spammer?

Roxanne
04-04-2009, 01:35 AM
No im not. And even if I was, why are you spying on me? What have I ever done to you? Why can't we all just get along for christ sake! Im just reporting on a product that I highly regard. If you don't like it then that's fine but posting a comment with gigantic text? Come on, there's no need for that non-sense. Please let's make peace because im not looking for drama. ;)

creolesugar
04-04-2009, 01:50 AM
large text is nonsense, but butt-enhancing pills are highly regarded?

lmfaoooooooooooooo

awww you PMed me

Private Message: What is your problem?

Today, 03:30 AM
Baby Girl Member

Credits: 412 [Donate]
Roxanne is on a distinguished road
Default What is your problem?
Do you have anything better else to do then to pick on me? Im not looking for any problems so please stop spying on me Thanx!

Roxanne
04-04-2009, 02:24 AM
You make me sick. Thank God I don't have to deal with you in real life!

Sheba
04-04-2009, 10:34 AM
This is so crazy!

admin
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Roxxane this does look spammy. You gotta be a little more subtle in your marketing. I use to marketing natural pills like these and did well. It just looks like your own here talking about da booty. Most black women don't have the problem....

If you need help marketing pm I offer olm classes.

denalove
04-04-2009, 10:42 AM
If you take a look on the site, it is marketed at Caucausions. There are no black women on there whatsoever.

creolesugar
04-04-2009, 11:03 AM
You make me sick. Thank God I don't have to deal with you in real life!

no, you make your ownself sick lol

I'm so outstanding, don't care if you can't stand me:p

Carolinagirl_22
04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow...I don't log on for ONE day and I miss

DRAMA!!!lol

Ms. Bing
04-05-2009, 11:58 AM
dang how did i miss this one

Laqwheata
03-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Well all black women are not well rounded!! And why as black women we have to be so nasty to one another.she thank cause i wanted to know if it work or not.blessings to all women!!!!!!!!!!!

Curlgenie
03-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Lol I've never heard of bbb pills I thought it was crazy enough wen I read about the booty surgery gone wrong :eek:

spiceberries
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Lol I've never heard of bbb pills I thought it was crazy enough wen I read about the booty surgery gone wrong :eek:

I was just about to post have we not learned from the "when big butt goes wrong surgery" story. Im sorry yeah most black women are endowed but not all of them. You know how they say you get it from your mama. Well.....mines was just a direct order from god it didn't come from my mama.
:) anyway its all good.

Curlgenie
03-16-2010, 02:56 PM
I was just about to post have we not learned from the "when big butt goes wrong surgery" story. Im sorry yeah most black women are endowed but not all of them. You know how they say you get it from your mama. Well.....mines was just a direct order from god it didn't come from my mama.
:) anyway its all good.

That's true most black women are endowed in that area bt not all
lmao @ you gt it from your mama it reminded me of a song I heard idk hu sung it lol :D

choshi1
03-17-2010, 07:18 AM
LOL. My bum is big enough for two. who wants to share?

gah78
03-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Im new to this site, but since is called Black Hair Planet... one would assume... But after reading the poll I thought I was on the wrong site...lol.. I dont think most of us need those pills :) I know I have too much back!!!

naomimaxine927
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Lol, wow, that was some real drama!

Don't need pills! I'm fine with mine lol.

evanny
03-21-2010, 03:40 PM

I will gladly!! My behind is really my back with a line in it. I have nothing back there.

hanna_light
03-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Not every black woman has a big derriere. It's like saying that every black persons has a broad nose, big lips, and nappy hair its not always good to make broad generalizations. I however, do not need this product but if I was lacking in that department I certainly would not be adverse to using this product.

choshi1
03-22-2010, 12:43 AM
I will gladly!! My behind is really my back with a line in it. I have nothing back there.

My jeans and pants thank you most kindly. I was wondering what to do with it.lol

taiaisha
03-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I wanna know more about the bbb formula pills?

LilMissRed
03-25-2010, 02:02 PM

Choshi can I have some booty too?!

hold on now Ev... I need some booty too... maybe Choshi has enuff for the both of us AND she can have some too :D

FUNNY!

evanny
03-25-2010, 06:17 PM

hold on now Ev... I need some booty too... maybe Choshi has enuff for the both of us AND she can have some too :D

FUNNY!

I'm willing to share. :D I don't want to look deformed or anything.....:eek:

Treece
03-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Lmao you guys are too much. But hey if you got Deelishis body then you can just model and make money!

choshi1
03-26-2010, 12:33 AM

FUNNY!

I think I can handle two extra booties back here.
LOL. maybe even hips too now you mention it. I have my future behind me.:eek:

googly
03-26-2010, 05:32 AM

Ya funny gal!!

virtuouswoman
03-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Lmao you guys are too much. But hey if you got Deelishis body then you can just model and make money!

I would never.....lol

evanny
03-26-2010, 03:37 PM

I'd still look deformed. LOL!!

Ya funny gal!!

It's the truth though! LOL There's nothing back there.

sexylatin
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM
i wanted to know if fish oil n vitamin E help you get a bigger booty? I heard on another site that if you rub them both on twice a day its suppose tp help you get a bigger butt.

evanny
06-19-2010, 10:28 PM
i wanted to know if fish oil n vitamin E help you get a bigger booty? I heard on another site that if you rub them both on twice a day its suppose tp help you get a bigger butt.

IDK about that, but it may help with any stretch marks or other skin problems.

choshi1
06-20-2010, 06:32 AM
It is kinda hard to rub that area - maybe the idea that someone will be rubbing it for you will help motivate you to tone up. LOL

Ms. Bing
06-20-2010, 11:26 AM
i wanted to know if fish oil n vitamin E help you get a bigger booty? I heard on another site that if you rub them both on twice a day its suppose tp help you get a bigger butt.Try some squats

virtuouswoman
06-20-2010, 02:51 PM

taking stairs helps too....but if gives you a firm booty

sweets
06-20-2010, 03:20 PM

then i need a few cases...lol

mskyra
06-20-2010, 07:40 PM
LOL! to this thread...

NFW_THA_QUEEN13
06-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I saw that advertisement on this other hair forum I used to be a member of. There would be moving advertisements on the right side of the screen and they would have the advertisement about the butt formula and they would show a woman showing of her butt. It bothered me!!!! I also didn't want to like walk off and leave for a second and have my mom or dad come in to look on my computer and think I was looking up something inappropriate(you know what I mean). I went to that site to see if it was still there....IT STILL IS!!! I don't think they need to be selling this stuff. You can increase your buttock with food like bread, hot dogs, etc. I'm happy how God made me!

NFW_THA_QUEEN13
06-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Also the person who posted this said her butt increased 5 inches while taking it for 6 months. You can easily eat and gain 10 in 1 month.

HairObsessed
07-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Does this mess really work and NOT cause cancer?!

angel_hair
07-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Try Booty Pop panties ladies. My girlfriend wears them and she looks great from behind.

leentora
07-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Does this mess really work and NOT cause cancer?!

LOL girl, I am going to try the butt exercise VW posted, less risk KWIM? I need a little more cake. I had some cake after I gave birth, but breastfeeding is a beast it causes you to lose weight from all angles :mad:

MysticMatriarch
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Try Booty Pop panties ladies. My girlfriend wears them and she looks great from behind.

I had to look that up. It almost seemed fake.

denalove
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM
hmmm.....booty pop panties...going to google it! Mine is popping a little too loud as it is..ROTFL!

denalove
07-09-2010, 12:49 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/34edr3c.jpg

MysticMatriarch
07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s1lFbr1m4Uc/SaJHFp8igNI/AAAAAAAAAYI/nv0mRB-ZX20/s400/before_after_package%2Bbooty%2Bpop.jpg

leentora
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I don't want either of those, I want the real thing :p

denalove
07-09-2010, 04:06 PM
I don't want either of those, I want the real thing :p

LOL!!! The next baby will give you more cake!;)

leentora
07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
LOL!!! The next baby will give you more cake!;)

I know exactly where you live, so that better be true other I am coming to get you :p j/k

denalove
07-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I know exactly where you live, so that better be true other I am coming to get you :p j/k

I would scared but I'm so perfectly sure about it, that's how it happens
you'll be coming back asking me how to get rid of the the thing!!!:p

leentora
07-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I would scared but I'm so perfectly sure about it, that's how it happens
you'll be coming back asking me how to get rid of the the thing!!!:p

Nevvvvaaaa I will be too busy in the mirror taking pics and wink at my new found besty :p

denalove
07-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Nevvvvaaaa I will be too busy in the mirror taking pics and wink at my new found besty :p

ROTFLRH!!:D:D:D True....true...it is fun!! ;)

leentora
07-09-2010, 04:58 PM
ROTFLRH!!:D:D:D True....true...it is fun!! ;)

I know it is, I had the brief encounter but then it disappeared :crying: lol

evanny
07-09-2010, 08:56 PM
I know it is, I had the brief encounter but then it disappeared :crying: lol

So did I. I was so happy, and then it left me and I went back to being sad and wishing. :( I did keep the boobies though. LOL!!

couponchaser
07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Let there be peace on earth