View Full Version : Hairfinity hair vitamin review

Julia
12-29-2008, 04:11 PM
I tried it, it work fairly good. I try to not use vitamins all the time. I try to eat properly, so I won't put to many things in my body. I did used it...yet my hair grows quickly anyway so i am not sure. Maybe I need to try the Hairfinty vitamins for several months. I posted this tread so we can have place to rate this product in the forum.

Becky
12-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Cool. I will like to know if it really work.

Bodybutter
12-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Julia, how does it work "fairly good", what did it do? Have you tried other hair vitamins before?

Julia
12-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Julia, how does it work "fairly good", what did it do? Have you tried other hair vitamins before?

My hair was stronger, I am not sure if it made it grow any faster. My hair grows quickly anyway. I would really say it made it stronger and shiner. I only used it for one month. I used hair and nail vitamins which I didn't get the same feel. I skip using vitamins months at a time.

Here are some more HairfinityReviews in the review section. Hairfinity Vitamin Reviews - Blackhairplanet.com (http://reviews.blackhairplanet.com/showproduct.php/product/2/limit/views)

rajingbutterfli
12-30-2008, 07:58 AM
I feel its important to use vitamins because you may be lacking a vitamin or mineral on a daily basis. Vitamins and Minerals are supplements for your body. I do notice a difference in my mood, my skin eyes, energy levels and my cycle when I am taking them regularly. Fresh Veggies and fruits are excellent, however, you are not eating every veggie and fruit to attain all of the neccessary nutrients that are great for your body on a daily basis. So, adding a super supplemental vitamin could be the best thing for us ,while also providing preventative measures against disease and sickness. Your immune system will thank you for it. ;)

munchy
01-05-2009, 10:55 AM
I just ordered hairfinity today, I'll try and upload some pics to see where I stand in about two months, since I ordered a two month supply.

Queensheba
01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Too expensive for my taste

vanilla67
01-17-2009, 05:29 PM
I started taking the HairFinity vitamins Nov 2008, and I am seeing excelllent results. I am on my 3 bottle now. I take one in the morning and one at night, I also take additional biotin. I love the HairFinity, I must say I was skepticalat first but now a beleiver. I haven't told my beatician that I'm taking vitamins for hair growth, every week I go she comments on how fast my hair is growing and how healthy it has become.

dipsetmamii
03-01-2009, 10:52 AM
are the vitamins only available online or can i buy them at a beauty supply store

admin
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
I think online only.

msbali59
03-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I Just started taking the hairfinity pills I hope that They work like the testimonials say. I will post some pictures in about 2 months to see how they are working.

Bodybutter
03-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I have read that one of the best all around things to consume is a B-Complex which I try to do daily.

blueberry2118
03-25-2009, 08:02 AM
I started taking the HairFinity vitamins Nov 2008, and I am seeing excelllent results. I am on my 3 bottle now. I take one in the morning and one at night, I also take additional biotin. I love the HairFinity, I must say I was skepticalat first but now a beleiver. I haven't told my beatician that I'm taking vitamins for hair growth, every week I go she comments on how fast my hair is growing and how healthy it has become.

Hey Vanilla67, I always been thinking about trying the hairfinity vitamins. How much growth did you get using the vitamins?:)

choc-lit
05-19-2009, 02:54 PM
hey girls, do you know if i can get hairfinity in the UK, the shipping fee from US is annoying lol

creolesugar
05-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Quoted from a member at another forum: Does your hairfinity vitamins work???? (http://forum.hairfinity.com/viewtopic.php?t=129)

The secrets how I grow my hair:

You dont need to take Hairfinity along with other vitamins because the more you take the vitamins than recommended, it can be toxic in your body that can damage your kidney and liver. Your body only takes what it needed then get rid of other vitamins into your urine. That is why I only take HAIRFINITY everyday. Make sure it always contains MSM, it will make your hair grows much longer so you can choose the hair length as you want.

I only oil my scalp weekly so my hair can breathe and grow much faster. It s not always necessary to oil my scalp daily because my hair has it own natural oil. I mostly oil my ends to keep it moisture. It s very important to check your ends everyday and NEVER ignore it or it ll split worse that would bring your tears out of your eyes.

Never buy products that contain mineral oils, petrolatum, and lanolin. It will clog your pores and make it harder for your hair to grow faster and longer. If you feel your hair so soft or shiny, DO NOT PUT EXTRA OILS on your hair because you hair is already covered.

You can perm/relaxer your hair BUT never use SUPER relaxer because it can be very severe damaged your hair strands. Use mild. NEVER rub or stratch your scalp within two weeks before your relaxers, it would irriated your scalp and easily burn your scalp. Always use relaxer protectant before you apply your relaxer.

If your hairdresser tells you that you need to trim if you dont have no split ends...RUN!!!!! Most black people supposed to get their hair trimmed every 6 months, but most of them get their hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks, that is why their hair is so short! Most hairdressers dont really know your hair like that, you have every right to say no to hairdresser if you dont want trim to your hair, just remember you are in charge of your HAIR! Never Never NEVER let hairdresser apply gel or anything that contains alcohols, it would damage your hair, TELL THEM NO! Always check the ingredients before they apply to your hair.

I wash my hair weekly because I have healthy hair but if you have damaged hair, I strongly suggest you to wash every two weeks so your hair can repair itself in a while. You must always have both healthy scalp and hair at the same time so you can grow your hair much faster and longer. Use gentle shampoo like Aphogee, that is what I use for my hair. I love it, it will keep my hair stronger even if I dont have damaged hair, just to keep my hair healthy.

If you must have hair extension, please use weave extension because it much safer than glue or fusion heat. And make sure you must always take care of it like it is your real hair, most people have ignored their real hair because of extension. Please it is important to take care of it. Wash your extension every 7 to 14 days to prevent damages from extension. Use shampoo and conditioner. I strongly suggest you to apply oil to your real hair while extension so it would stay moistured.

I dont use alot of heat, just once every month because heat would damage my hair if I use it too often but make sure you always use heat protectant everytime you use the heat to protect from the heat.

I REFUSED to use dye to my hair because it would extreme DRY my hair and easily damage to my hair! AVOID to try dye your hair!

Make sure you always use silk satin wrap before you go bed to prevent damage from moving around in bed that would pull your hair everywhere. That is why you could see them on your pillows! Must use it every night.

I hope this will help yall http://forum.hairfinity.com/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Trendolyn
05-19-2009, 10:04 PM
the website suggested that the vitamins are available through some vendors in select cities

creolesugar
05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
hey girls, do you know if i can get hairfinity in the UK, the shipping fee from US is annoying lol

unfortunately, I believe that the offiicial salons are only in the US, but there might be some in the UK that sell it anyway.

I am not sure.

I could buy some and ship them to you worst case scenario LOL

I think there should be a better solution, though. I'll keep an eye out for ya ;)

patricia_b
05-21-2009, 11:57 AM
I would like to sell it also

star1trina
05-21-2009, 03:29 PM
How much are they?

miZZPortah
05-21-2009, 04:15 PM
How much are they?

If you go to Hair Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth (http://www.hairfinity.com) you can find a price list. The price depends on how much of a supply you get. If you just want to try them out I would recommend getting the one month supply. However, if you want to use them on a long term basis I would select from the other packages. HTH :D

lovingjesusandmyhair
07-05-2009, 12:59 AM
does anyone else take additional biotin with hairfinity?? someone who has been doing this for a while? i'm on my 3rd week and bought spirulina on this past fri bc of it benefits i hear having done my research for instance, gamma linolenic acid which is omega 3 and 6 and can be found in flaxseed oil. this is great for growth. i know biotin has great importance on strength and growth, but bc the hairfinity bottle says do not take more than recommended i'm not sure i want to take the spirulina. i really want to wait and see what HF does for me first so i know what's working best. i'm just so impatient!!! i could have saved my $6.00!!! anyway i'm sure we all know msm is a miracle too and that i'm thinking of increasing also. i'm natural and have two curl patterns and know that msm loosens and softens the hair. since my hair is quite short after having transitioned in feb. i'm glad to know i can increase my hair growth phase, how exciting!

let me let y'all in on a shampoo and conditioner full of goodies that will stregthen your hair and is not harsh. this will not strip your hair and both the shampoo and conditioner is full of protein which for me can cut out the separate treatment after shampooing. mill creek biotin shampoo and conditioner. this can be found on vitacost.com. i will be purchasing this soon. its extremely cheap! hit me back anyone that has been taking additional biotin and how much you're taking.

Halibel
07-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Well its nice to know that the hairfinity actually works....but that mess is WAY too expensive for my likes lol.....imma stick to my hair grease. LMAO! :o

new2009season
06-26-2010, 05:31 AM
I plan on using these pills, but I'll only use it for one month and see how it does for my hair. I don't want my body to get dependent on pills. I'm like Julia, I don't like taking pills. When I rarely get sick, I don't take any medicine, I just let my immune system go to work.

--

"A Woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."

PurplePeony
01-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I just finished my first bottle of Hairfinity a few days ago. No breakouts or anything negative. On my second bottle now. I`ll try it for at least 6 months to give it a fair chance. I`ll update if I notice any positives or negatives. It usually takes a few months to see anything significant.

ch1
01-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Just waiting for my Hairfinity Vitamins to be shipped, can't wait to try them .

I'm still not sure what my monthly growth is but I do know it's Sloowww!

denalove
01-02-2014, 04:18 PM

Hey. I sent you a PM.. you forgot to include your name, that's the only hold up with your order. You can send to me in a pm. Thanks.

Bridgetgetfit
01-02-2014, 05:13 PM

Looking forward to seeing your results.

admin
10-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Hairfinity Update #2 - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FK4z5nhClXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>