View Full Version : Hairfinity My 6-month Growth Journey

Ms.Gibson
01-30-2011, 11:00 AM
This 6 month journey is for me of course but also I'm doing this for the team. I'm putting my hairfinity journey on the forum to share my experience; good, bad and any challenges that may come my way. I will be informative and hopefully all questions, concerns or doubts will be answered during my journey. In the interim, if a question pops in your head please post and I will answer the question immediately. I have this as a bookmark on my phone therefore it will be a real live experience for all.

One thing I hate is when someone is doing something exciting but leave me in suspense it drives me crazy..... its like a TV show that ends with juicy stuff but you must wait until next week to see what happens.....not during this journey.... so on that note, I promise to keep up on the postings. Yesterday I took my first two pills and no bad feelings, no side effects..... no nothing smooth sailing so far....Today I took my pills and again all is good so everyone is current with the journey.....

godiva
01-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Tuning in...:D

Halibel
01-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Alright! I am watching you, too! Can't wait to see how ya journey ends!

Ms.Gibson
01-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Alright! I am watching you, too! Can't wait to see how ya journey ends!
I will keep you posted

Ms.Gibson
01-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Tuning in...:D
yeahhh!!!! Let the show begin

blakluv1127
01-30-2011, 07:48 PM
It's going to be great watching your six month jounrey/challenge with Hairfinity. I'm currently taking Hairfinity right now on a six month challenge, but I'm too lazy to post updates and the like. Thanks for taking one for the team. And I wish your journey much success!

Ms.Gibson
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
It's going to be great watching your six month jounrey/challenge with Hairfinity. I'm currently taking Hairfinity right now on a six month challenge, but I'm too lazy to post updates and the like. Thanks for taking one for the team. And I wish your journey much success!
Thanks....yes If it works for me then it will motivate those that doubt the vitamins. How are you doing so far on your journey?

Ms.Gibson
01-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Can someone explain to me how to post a photo so eveyone can actually see where I'm currently standing? Please help

Eelite
01-30-2011, 11:11 PM
You should post your pictures. I know its hard sometimes, but I want to see your results.

Ms.Gibson
01-31-2011, 04:53 AM
You should post your pictures. I know its hard sometimes, but I want to see your results.
I tried to post my picture last night but I followed the direction given to me but my pictures are not showing. I did notice a error pictures too large

Ms.Gibson
01-31-2011, 07:42 AM
Today will be day three for hairfinity.... I will be taking two pills at night before I go to bed. Per the directions take two pills a day.

Ms.Gibson
01-31-2011, 09:14 AM
I should be receiving a promotional code sometime this week for hairfinity. Once I hear back from Nikki I will share for those who would like to try the product...

blakluv1127
01-31-2011, 07:59 PM
It's hard to take the pills consistently, but it's good to see others like you posting your progress because it gives people like me motivation. I've been taking the pills since after the day of my relaxer (December 28th). I will post comparison pics at the end of my challenge, which should be in 6 or 7 months (roughly June). Keep up the good work! :)

Ms.Gibson
02-02-2011, 07:34 PM
ok I added a photo album called hairfinity....my starting picture has been added. In two weeks I will add another photo and going forward I will do:

1 month, 1 month and 1/2, 2 months, 2 and 1/2 etc

Ms.Gibson
02-05-2011, 05:57 PM
I went to the Salon today to get a trim in mind.....to my surprise The beautician said "you do not need a trim your ends are healthy"......{{I whip my hair back and forth}}...

godiva
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
You need to keep this beautician :) Congrats on the healthy ends.

Ms.Gibson
02-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Oh ladies she used Moroccan oil on my hair and OOOOOH My MY MY.....what an experience it made my hair bouncy bouncy bouncy like Oprah's Natural hair.....

Halibel
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
I went to the Salon today to get a trim in mind.....to my surprise The beautician said "you do not need a trim your ends are healthy"......{{I whip my hair back and forth}}...

Doesn't it feel like you accomplished great feat!? I used to feel so proud when my stylist would say that to me.

Ms.Gibson
02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
It feels great to be honest and I have this forum to thank

PrincessRN
02-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I will be watching your progress Ms Gibson. I have heard a lot about Hairfinity, but never tried them. I really am not good about taking pills every day. Congrats on the healthy ends and good luck on your growth journey!!

Ms.Gibson
02-05-2011, 10:18 PM
I will be watching your progress Ms Gibson. I have heard a lot about Hairfinity, but never tried them. I really am not good about taking pills every day. Congrats on the healthy ends and good luck on your growth journey!!
I would like you to follow....it'll be fun and exciting for all of us and I appreciate the blessings. I will do my best to keep up with postings and pics.....

Ms.Gibson
02-06-2011, 09:01 AM
What have I noticed so far Overall...
Stronger hair, NOOOOO Breakage..NOOOO Breakage and NOOOO split ends!!!

I massage my scalp nightly and during the day because I feel the blood flow tingling
I deep condition my hair weekly
I castor oil my scalp twice a day six days a week rest one day
I clarify my hair once a month
I alternate with my seal remedy one week I'll seal with Castor oil the other with extra Virgin Coconut Oil
I apply extra virgin coconut oil to my hair strands daily
twice a month I hot oil treat my hair with castor oil...I heat it up and apply to scalp and hair strands. I then put my hair up after I massage my scalp. Lastly, I cover my hair with two plastic caps and a scarf and sleep with it over night.
and I finger comb my hair... I use a big tooth comb to detangle after I wash and condition that is the only time I use a comb.

I wanted to share this with everyone because although I am taking hairfinity, I'm still responsible for making sure I work with hairfinity and not against it. No need to take the pills and not take care of my hair so when it grows I don't have to cut off damaged growing hair...if that makes sense to everyone. What grows at the root should carry out at my ends. A inch of new growth should be a inch of growth at my ends; in other words.... one inch at the top (roots) should be one inch of new growth (bottom).

Halibel
02-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Sounds like you have a great reggie to help retain all the extra growth you going to get with hairfinity! I just know you are going to have some great results by the end of six months! *excited* :D

Ms.Gibson
02-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Sounds like you have a great reggie to help retain all the extra growth you going to get with hairfinity! I just know you are going to have some great results by the end of six months! *excited* :D
I'm too excited about the six month journey but intrigued to see what happens by the end of the first bottle. I won't tell what I did because I might steal leentora game idea and give a bottle to the person who figure out what I did. You should see my calendar you would think I was going on vacation...btw I got my six month supply of vitamins today with the essentious products. At this point I will not change products because my hair is responding to what I'm using..

Halibel
02-08-2011, 04:13 PM
YAY!!!!

So today is the start of your official challenge since you got your supply yesterday!? =D

leentora
02-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I will be watching you Ms. Gibson, I got my eyes on you :p

Ms.Gibson
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I will be watching you Ms. Gibson, I got my eyes on you :p
Gottcha...LOL

eyekandy22
02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I'll check in...You have a great hair regimen already, so I think your hair will be noticeably longer in 6 months from that. I'm a tad skeptical about these vitamins- my multivitamin has all the same stuff. Sorry- I'm a Doubtful Debbie :o

Ms.Gibson
02-09-2011, 07:43 PM
I'll check in...You have a great hair regimen already, so I think your hair will be noticeably longer in 6 months from that. I'm a tad skeptical about these vitamins- my multivitamin has all the same stuff. Sorry- I'm a Doubtful Debbie :o
LOL I understand a lot of people have doubts about the vitamins...through my journey we shall place a vote..

options2love
02-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Can't wait to see!

Ms.Gibson
02-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Can't wait to see!
Lol that makes two of us...I have a long way to go but the journey will be fun

Ms.Gibson
02-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Two week check in...Today makes two weeks of hairfinity and here is what I can see so far.....
1. new growth
2. stronger nails
3. no breakouts on my face

I see a difference in my hair its shiny, stronger and fuller with a bounce

My personal opinion of Hairfinity

At this point I see growth at a rapid paste and that's good. I've also noticed split ends in which I need to handle before it grows up my hair shaft to cause unecessary breakage.... so today I will handle that. At the end of the month I will do another length check but so far....

I was 5 inches
Grew a inch and half

godiva
02-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Awesome progress!

Ms.Gibson
02-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Awesome progress!
Did u c the pic

Halibel
02-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Alright, alright, Mrs. Gibson! On a roll!

TDC1978
02-12-2011, 05:07 PM
congrats! I'm taking them too! Not taking any measurements, but trying to get to apl.

nikasut
02-12-2011, 06:25 PM
where are the pics?

Ms.Gibson
02-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Alright, alright, Mrs. Gibson! On a roll!
Yes It's rolling..I'm impressed

Ms.Gibson
02-12-2011, 10:07 PM
congrats! I'm taking them too! Not taking any measurements, but trying to get to apl.
I have to track my progress I can't believe how quick my hair is growing. How long have you been taking the pills?

Ms.Gibson
02-12-2011, 10:09 PM
where are the pics?
I will post pic later today when baby girl gets up. I d/c today and letting my hair air dry will post

Halibel
02-13-2011, 01:46 AM
Oooh, yeah, a starting pic does help out for when your challenge is over. =D

Ms.Gibson
02-13-2011, 07:04 AM
I've added the two week photo under the hairfinity album..once you click on the one picture the other will show up....two week progress...let me know your thoughts

leentora
02-13-2011, 07:37 AM
I may join you in this challenge but for 3 months, I have one bottle of the hair vitamins already. I am waiting for another two bottles to arrive. I am getting my hair in kinky twist in two weeks time and I will start then. Will come back when I am to start.

Ms.Gibson
02-13-2011, 08:57 AM
I may join you in this challenge but for 3 months, I have one bottle of the hair vitamins already. I am waiting for another two bottles to arrive. I am getting my hair in kinky twist in two weeks time and I will start then. Will come back when I am to start.
yeahhhhh I'm excited..welcome...welcome...welcome

Halibel
02-13-2011, 11:10 AM
YAY! For Beginning pics and Leen joining in on the challenge! :)

Ms.Gibson
02-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I feel so honored that Leentora doing the challenge with me. woooohoooo

leentora
02-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Awww you ladies are too sweet, thanks for having me :).

Ms.Gibson
02-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Hairfinity..hairfinity..hairfinity...in 18 days my hair grew like crazy. I'm not pumping up the vitamins because they speak for themselves. At this point I can say the vitamins are worth the money and I'm very happy with my progress. I can't wait to see how my hair will look in one month

Grylocke
02-16-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm also interested in seeing your journey. It's always nice when people decide to record their progress so that they can share with everyone else.

Nefertiti Spirit
02-16-2011, 09:41 AM
Do these vitamins make anyone feel sick? I wanna try em but I don't wanna feel sick taking them LOL

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Ms.Gibson
02-16-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm also interested in seeing your journey. It's always nice when people decide to record their progress so that they can share with everyone else.
Yes I will document everything the good stuff as well as bad no bad to report yet

Ms.Gibson
02-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Do these vitamins make anyone feel sick? I wanna try em but I don't wanna feel sick taking them LOL

Not at all for me anyway did you take them with or without food

Nefertiti Spirit
02-16-2011, 04:53 PM
I took regular vitamines with and without and they made me feel sick that's what I'm scared of.

Ms.Gibson
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
I took regular vitamines with and without and they made me feel sick that's what I'm scared of.

Hummmm that could come from a lot of things..the dosage being too much for ur body, ur not eating enough to coat the vitamin, or what I found to be my issue I would eat and right after take my pills and I would get sick but with these vitamins I can honestly say no issues so far..

HealthyLocs
02-24-2011, 08:22 AM
I have some promotional codes (10% off) for those who need to re-up on their supply. Its valid until March 3rd.

Hairfinity Vitamins - 128974
Essentious Hair Products - 84257

Ms.Gibson
02-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm close to the end of the first bottle and I figured getting my hair braided would show just how much my hair is growing.

Leentora...Leentora where r u

leentora
02-27-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm close to the end of the first bottle and I figured getting my hair braided would show just how much my hair is growing.

Leentora...Leentora where r u

I am here baby :D, I got my hair in kinky twist yesterday, I have attached pics. I am going to start my hairfinity on March 1st, 2011 so it will run until the end of the month. I am waiting on another 2 bottles to come. To carry me over for the next 3 months.

Ms.Gibson
02-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Leentora count ur pills I was short two days in each one of my bottles....Im pissed

Ms.Gibson
02-28-2011, 08:06 AM
I am here baby :D, I got my hair in kinky twist yesterday, I have attached pics. I am going to start my hairfinity on March 1st, 2011 so it will run until the end of the month. I am waiting on another 2 bottles to come. To carry me over for the next 3 months.
love the hair will post mine tonight

leentora
02-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Leentora count ur pills I was short two days in each one of my bottles....Im pissed

I will hun, you should cal them uo and complain, you might get a free bottle for that lol

Ms.Gibson
02-28-2011, 02:20 PM
I will hun, you should cal them uo and complain, you might get a free bottle for that lol
I just called them and they're sending me a free bottle and the representative was not nasty at all. I called earlier she took my complaint spoke with her supervisor and got the issue resolved.

leentora
02-28-2011, 02:41 PM
I just called them and they're sending me a free bottle and the representative was not nasty at all. I called earlier she took my complaint spoke with her supervisor and got the issue resolved.

You see, you got a free bottle just like I thought ;), good for you hun.

I checked my bottle and there are 60 capsules in there.

I will be starting tomorrow.

Do you take the hairfinity on its own or with anything else etc?

Ms.Gibson
02-28-2011, 07:11 PM
You see, you got a free bottle just like I thought ;), good for you hun.

I checked my bottle and there are 60 capsules in there.

I will be starting tomorrow.

Do you take the hairfinity on its own or with anything else etc?
I take it alone.... I wanted to ensure it works so no mix and match....

leentora
02-28-2011, 07:14 PM
I take it alone.... I wanted to ensure it works so no mix and match....

Ok fine np, I was just checking as I wanted to still take my cod liver oil softgels. But I will run with the hairfinity alone. If I grown and extra head I will come looking for you :p

It is March 1st here but I will take in the morning.

Ms.Gibson
03-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Lol that won't happen to u just more hair.....

leentora
03-01-2011, 03:28 AM
LOL we will see, today is the day I start it all off, I will post up pics of my scalp so we can see where I am starting from and to help monitor any real grow changes.

Ms.Gibson
03-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Leentora I will post mine when I get home

Ms.Gibson
03-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Leentora r u ok

Ms.Gibson
03-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Today mark two weeks me having braids in my hair....I have not skipped any pills, I take them the same time every day 8pm. Being as though I have senegalese twist in my hair I can't speak on any visual changes to my texture but growth is still showing.

leentora
03-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Leentora I will post mine when I get home

Leentora r u ok

I a here sorry Ms. Gibson, I am taking them except I miss two days by accident, apologies but I am on it again and will keep it up.

I have upload a scalp shot before the growth starts to kick in.

Halibel
03-06-2011, 12:17 PM
How is the challenge going so far? :D

Ms.Gibson
03-06-2011, 03:29 PM
How is the challenge going so far? :D
So far really good. I'm posting a picture in a sec....I got braids so I can retain my length and actually show my growth. I've had my braids two weeks today. I'm still seeing growth

Halibel
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Woohoo! Well I can't wait to see your braids. :)

Ms.Gibson
03-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I posted my picture

leentora
03-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Did you see my update on the page before this? :).

Ms.Gibson
03-07-2011, 05:57 PM
yes, I seen ur photo it looks good.....

leentora
03-07-2011, 07:18 PM
@Ms. Gibson, thanks deary I also took my pills today :).

Ms.Gibson
03-07-2011, 07:46 PM
@Ms. Gibson, thanks deary I also took my pills today :).
are you taking them at the same time or one in the morning other at night. how r u feeling

leentora
03-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I try and take them at dinner time, but some I just take t around lunch time and get it over with.

I don't feel anyway, :scared: what I suppose to be feeling? You better come clean lol

denalove
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM
^^^They used to make me a little nauseous...anything with biotiin does though. I guess it's the biotin being too much for my stomach.

leentora
03-07-2011, 09:02 PM
^^^They used to make me a little nauseous...anything with biotiin does though. I guess it's the biotin being too much for my stomach.

I find that I am more hungry in that sense, but I did not tie it into these pills, Mmmm I am going to watch and see what happens and I don't mind taking a 6 months dose, I want to be back to my pre pregnancy weight ;).

Ms.Gibson
03-09-2011, 05:01 AM
I try and take them at dinner time, but some I just take t around lunch time and get it over with.

I don't feel anyway, :scared: what I suppose to be feeling? You better come clean lol
Nothing....lol I wanted to know when u take the pills...one at a time or both together. I take mine at 8pm everyday. Honestly I'm good no side effects st all. I drink a lot of water...a lot....Leentora if I felt anything I swear I would warn you....I would not leave u hanging

Ms.Gibson
03-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm too excited I must post pictures of my braids I can't wait for you ladies to see this....

Halibel
03-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Can't wait to see your pics, too, Mrs. Gibson. :)

Ms.Gibson
03-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Picture up three week braid update

Halibel
03-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Whoa, those twist are certainly loose now. You have got some great growth for only 3 weeks. Go on witcha bad self.

So jealous. :(

hehe.

Ms.Gibson
03-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Whoa, those twist are certainly loose now. You have got some great growth for only 3 weeks. Go on witcha bad self.

So jealous. :(

hehe.
Lol....yes I'm excited...I must retain the new growth. I have to go back and get my edges done over...its pulling and it hurts not to mention heavy

HealthyLocs
03-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Wow, great progress! I may have to re-visit these pills...

Ms.Gibson
03-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Wow, great progress! I may have to re-visit these pills...
This weekend I'll go and get the front redone. Ughhhhh the pain again

HealthyLocs
03-14-2011, 02:37 PM
This weekend I'll go and get the front redone. Ughhhhh the pain again

I remember those days.....:scared:

Ms.Gibson
03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I remember those days.....:scared:
LOL.....Beauty is pain

Halibel
03-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Lol....yes I'm excited...I must retain the new growth. I have to go back and get my edges done over...its pulling and it hurts not to mention heavy

Haha, yeah, I know the feelng...its so irritating and slighty painful from the extra weight, especially if you tenderheaded, too. I am. :(

Ms.Gibson
03-16-2011, 06:41 PM
My hairfinity update:
On the 29th it will be two months of me taking the vitamins and I have not missed one day so far. My new growth is not nappy or hard... its soft and feels great. I'm still keeping up with the castor oil challenge but the braids are retaining the oil. I've messed up plenty of sheets and pillows...ughhhhh. I'm conscious of my water intake especially with the vitamins. I do massage my scalp daily and still wear my bonnet. I don't know how long the braids will last doubt too much longer because they're sliding off. My face did not break out so far and I'm impressed with the vitamins.

Ms.Gibson
03-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Three weeks of having the braids in......some areas I've gained half inch some areas one fourth of a inch.

Halibel
03-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanx for the update.

Ms.Gibson
03-17-2011, 05:36 AM
As promised updates will be provided

TDC1978
03-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Happy to hear about all the growth! I'm taking the vitamins, but not really measuring. I just hope to be below APL by the end of the year.

TDC1978
03-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Double Post

Ms.Gibson
03-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Happy to hear about all the growth! I'm taking the vitamins, but not really measuring. I just hope to be below APL by the end of the year.
you should measure your growth it will motivate you to continue to do what our doing or it will show you what you need to change.......good luck

Islandhoney
03-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Hello Ms Gibson, I am new to this site where do I go to view your pics?

Ms.Gibson
03-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the site...if u click on my name it will direct u to my photos click I'm hairfinity and the pics are there

Ms.Gibson
03-20-2011, 06:59 PM
I know everyone will be shocked by this post nut here it goes with a photo to follow. Some areas I've gained a full inch the areas in which I was under a half inch I'm there. I've noticed my hair grows at a different paste in different areas but overall I'm too excited by all my new growth in such a short period of time.

TDC1978
03-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Well I am very happy for you. I will start measuring when I take my braids down this weekend.

Diva83
03-23-2011, 11:42 AM
This Info is sooooo Helpful Good Luck with the Hair Growth i may have to try some of those Vitamins because my hair was past my bra strap & now on my neck im so SAD

Ms.Gibson
03-24-2011, 03:53 PM
This Info is sooooo Helpful Good Luck with the Hair Growth i may have to try some of those Vitamins because my hair was past my bra strap & now on my neck im so SAD
I wish you a lot of luck on your hair journey..The vitamins work

Ms.Gibson
03-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Tomorrow mark my two month anniversary of Hairfinity...I've decided to take the braids out so I can get a blow out and trim yet also see just how healthy and long my hair has grown....Wednesday is my day off I'll be at the Doobie shop before they pull up... without me getting it done my box braids are fuller, longer and much thicker

kaylove
03-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Just ordered Hairfinty, should be here in 5-7 days. I cannot wait to post some pics!!

Ms.Gibson
03-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Just ordered Hairfinty, should be here in 5-7 days. I cannot wait to post some pics!!
Congrats I just finished my second bottle

Ms.Gibson
03-30-2011, 05:20 PM
before I post pictures I must give my update.
1. I see a change in texture
2. I see growth
3. I see thickness n my hair
4. I've noticed fuller hair

Halibel
06-08-2011, 09:48 PM
So....how did this challenge go, Mrs.Gibson? :)

nikasut
07-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I don't mean to burst any one's bubble but I bought gnc hair skin and nails...and it seems to be pretty much the same ingredients as hair finity but hair finity is twice as expensive plus shipping...I am using gnc and in 2 weeks I see results.....

Eelite
07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I tried to post my picture last night but I followed the direction given to me but my pictures are not showing. I did notice a error pictures too large
Okay, no problem.

godiva
07-10-2011, 07:07 AM
I don't mean to burst any one's bubble but I bought gnc hair skin and nails...and it seems to be pretty much the same ingredients as hair finity but hair finity is twice as expensive plus shipping...I am using gnc and in 2 weeks I see results.....

Glad they're working for you; I've heard good things about the GNC brand. I actually tried the GNC vitamins 1st and they made me sick (a lot of different vitamins and supplements don't fare well with me). I was skeptical with the Hairfinity but did not have any adverse side effects.

Emerald
07-14-2011, 07:35 PM
i hear ya godiva, i remember taking Amway triple X's supplements and even on a full stomach, i got horribley nauseous!! way back then when triple x was called double x, it was a EXCELLENT product, now they changed it to triple X, and OH MAN OH MAN, that dang multi vitamins got me very sick/nauseaous, no mo im buying Amways multi's...its far toooo strong for me... i thought it would help my hair, soooo, today, i just placed my phone order with Hairfinity, wish they would bring down the price.

KML8030
07-15-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm new to the "natural" world. Can you tell me more about Hairfinity vitamins?

Emerald
07-15-2011, 01:24 AM
i use to use hairfinity, i keep getting scizzor happy salonist, only a few i will let trim my hair, but this last time I had someone else cut or should i say trim my short hair, well, its shorter on the sides by my ears, and i hate it, so being I know hairfinity is known to renew my hair to a healthier state, I just reordered me another bottle, i was off for bout 8 months, wish I never got off, but Im happy i reordered my hairfinity nutrients, i cant wait to overdose on this hair nutrient...LOL